Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunset Valley in The Sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    I would love to see this in the Sims 4! I would buy the GP just for this residential add on. It would be amazing.
    Sig.png

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2017
    Yes developers please bring Sunset Valley to the Sims 4 complete with the beach and Stoney Falls and maybe some of the residents as well like Christopher Steele,The Wolffes,Jamie Jolina,The Goddards,Erin Kennedy etc etc.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I'd pay for a GP that was a full-size Sunset Valley with TS2 premades. Throw in a few other throwback objects and it would be awesome.

same here
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I imagine we will all buy whatever world they put out so we can have more places to put sims. Sunset Valley notwithstanding.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I like it. And it's nice to be able to bring the GTW lots into the town area
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    leetamme wrote: »

@leetamme That would make sense, but it would make you need to have GTW to have SV, which i am not against...
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    DcD2510 wrote: »
    I liked Sunset Valley and all, but I'll always be in favor of new content as opposed to recycled content. I wouldn't mind if it were some sort of updated version of the town, but if it's just a Sims 4 version of a Sims 3 town I really don't see the point.
    It would be a bit different, first it would have an updated storyline from after TS2, and so much could change in 50+ years, it will be recycled, but not entirely, like lots will have changed. The Altos vs. Landgraab feud is over, and the Goth's are ready to take control, right as both the Alto's and Landgraab's leave town, to be replaced by two new families.

@DcD2510 after Sims 2 timeline wouldnt make sense, cuz all SV residents would be dead. Willow Creek's Goths kinda seem after Sims 1 and before Sims 2 cuz Cassandra is still a teenage and Bella did not disappeared (althought i know that they are not intended to be in the timeline you just need to exclude the Landgraabs, cuz they should have died like Gunther and Cornelia). Would be better if they fit SV in that... Maybe they can pretend that Nancy Landgraab has the secret of youth or something evil to remain pretty and yound.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    leetamme wrote: »

@leetamme That would make sense, but it would make you need to have GTW to have SV, which i am not against...

Agree. They did make a pet stuff pack that you'll need the Pets EP for, so I don't think it's that far of a stretch to do. It would just need to a popular request that makes it budget worthy.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    I would love to see previous worlds returning in Sims 4 or even in Sims 5. I love having new worlds, and they should always be the focus, but older worlds can bem something new and exciting. I know a small amount of people would complain about it, i remember that before they announced Strangerville everyone on the internet was freaking out thinking that we were going to get Strangetown back. I would like a previous world (or neighborhood, as they were called in Sims 2/1) but in a different aspect. Like, Sunset Valley in the past or in the future. I want to see what happened to the sims before/after we saw them on their respectivo world. The only thing i disliked was how Sims 3 scaterred Sims from the same neighborhood in a bunch of different places just for the sake of adding them. I want to see the Pleasantview ancestors Living together, as well as their children/grandchildren together. I can see one or two sims living on other worlds, because that happens in RL but not the main ones. Anyway, I want that, i vote for that, being back old worlds as a new thing. I'm sure everyone would be excited, some to see Goodwin Goode married to Jenny, some to see Justine Keaton back... Some to see Jane Harlow receiving the attention she deserves. As well as other Stories sims.
  • Options
    Cinnamon7071Cinnamon7071 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can a CC or mod creator not make it? I am probably wrong caus I don't no alot about his osrt of stuff
  • Options
    MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    I've heard about and have seen a few limited pictures of this world in a wiki article, I think. Whatever the case, they do need to do something. Because thus far, I feel cheated when it comes to the lots, for sure. Especially, with the Strangerville, ROM, and FH worlds.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • Options
    ilovejustinmooreilovejustinmoore Posts: 8 New Member
    Yes I wish they would make Big worlds
  • Options
    emmalouise43emmalouise43 Posts: 3 New Member
    I'd love to see this I hate how small they all are and I miss the grocery and book shops. The sims 3 set up was so much better they've made it too lazy and easy
  • Options
    Oh, I forgot about this thread... having older worlds in newer sim-games would be so sweet.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    We need worlds like in Sims 3 to be in Sims 4.