Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Reflection 3A

Russ had started meeting up with Lucy a few times and would soon start a relationship with her. It seemed to have started okay but Russ was a bit unsure about a few of her friends. She seemed to know a lot of guys and always seemed to be texting someone. Like Carl Russ had never had too much luck with girls so with Lucy he was very keen to making things last. He had gotten suspicious over one person that she seemed to text a lot but she ended up staying around his that evening.

87058060_10156991027846497_2618674425460948992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=UGQ-vvuIKsYAX8Bc_Gr&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=2d114f56e5f882a9c5d6ae5a98438003&oe=5EC83FED

Things had felt awkward when they got into bed and she soon feel asleep. She left her phone on charge and Russ took the opportunity to have a quick look through. Strangely enough a lot of recent messages had been deleted although a new text had come through from a guy named Julian asking if she was asleep. Curious Russ decided to text back to work out who the guy was and had started a conversation.

86831363_10156991028476497_8435049236558512128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=KgyiZLjueLAAX8xw2PG&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=ef37c23bf177ad04f476c5c48e72503f&oe=5F017C4D

See more
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971296/reflections-working-title-pilot-now-up#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @emorrill I have always thought that Eskin Fresh was shiny which is why I don't use it. As noted by Turjan, I only use KB Primer for my inactive sims.
    Sorry that the Win10 update has affected your graphics so much. Here's hoping that things improve in a future update.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    ***Happy Page 3800 everyone!***

:smiley:

Okay so there's nothing special about the number 3800, but before we know it we'll be at page 4000! :mrgreen:

I'm just surprised, yet very happy, that the thread hasn't borked out yet!

@Silverofdreams30 Darn that you're seeing the plasticky look on your custom skins too. :(
    And yes, Alex does look handsome shirtless or not. :love:

@Lucy_Henley
    emorrill i love Harvey being fascinated by his foot! It’s like he’s thinking “oh look, there’s my foot... wow, they do so much, most animals are quadrupeds yet we walk upright on just two feet...” (Ok that’s just me imagining what I’d be thinking :D:D )
    ^Ha ha! Thanks for that laugh! :lol:

@LunBeauty Yup...it would seem custom skintones are being affected, as well as a few of my CC items. :pensive: *sigh*

@king_of_simcity7 Lol! :lol:
    I still need to catch up on your story thread.

@GraceyManor You'll have to forgive me, but I'm not too thrilled with Eleana (or Duncan) right now. :p
    When Edward was pleading with her not to take that drink, my heart just poured out to him! That was very well written and made me want to cry. :cry:
    Great job with the creativity of the story, I'm just a hair bit angry with Eleana for encouraging Duncan to conscript her against her husband's wishes for her well being. She'll have to find a way to redeem herself in my book.
    ;)

@Turjan I don't use the aging mod or face masks so I guess I'm ok. :p

@Mikezumi Thanks lady. I appreciate that. <3
    I never noticed the shininess on Eskin until bekkasan pointed out the shiny calves to me a while back and I was like, "Ohh." :confused: Maybe since my graphics weren't so high on my old computer the skin didn't look as shiny. I dunno. :p
    Are you playing on Windows 10? I sure hope the update hasn't affected your game too negatively. :(
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @emorrill I play on Win10 and I haven't really noticed any change except I did notice a little banding after it was mentioned in ZeeGee's thread. My old eyes aren't what they used to be so perhaps the change is worse than I realize but as long as my sims look good to me I am fine. I have never noticed my sims' surroundings :D
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I'm trying to get more than 8 sims in one household for a battle scene....and it won't let me I have mc set to allow more than 8 and I have portrait panel installed, and says "Cant merge too many sims for one household...."
    edited February 2020
    Screenshot.jpg
    "This plan will work, your majesty..." Duncan reassured the King.
    "I know it will...We end it here..."

Screenshot-2.jpg
    "Maker's breathe..." Both men gazed at the horde of darkspawn marching
    toward them..

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Edward: Archers! Fire.
    The men aimed, and fired toward the herd of beasts, some hit and some missed.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    The darkspawn fired back with fireballs, and exploding powder...

Screenshot-4.jpg
    "Jacob..Looks like the beacon was lighted...that's our call."

Screenshot-6.jpg
    "Sound...the retreat." Jacob said coldly."What?! What about the king? Shouldn't we..." Joseph
    asked."I am guard captain, I said sound the retreat!!" Jacob demanded.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    "Pull out! All of you...We're going home."

Screenshot-9.jpg
    "Maker! Eleana, what are you doing here? Iasked you to stay at the Tower."
    Edward shouted."I know, but I had to help somehow..." He looked up to see a gremlock heading
    toward Eleana.."Look out." He shoved her out of the way...The gremlock grabbed Edward, and flung him
    against the ground with all its might.

Screenshot-12.jpg
    The plant grabbed Eleana, flinging her to the ground...She passed out
    from the pain.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    When the clouds cleared, all the grey wardens had been wiped out....
    including Duncan.Eleana was alive, but unconsious.Edward was living, but
    hanging on by a thread...A Gryffin wandered into the battlegrounds, eyeballing
    the king and queen....
    "Well, this won't do." It said.As she snatched them both up and flew off into the wilds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRb4vZWXAtY
    Here is the scene from the game.
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @GraceyManor Very nice chapter! I'm not surprised that the King requested Eleana to do something that's not so dangerous. I wonder if Jacob has a point...if the King's fascination with glory will really be his undoing, eventually.

@emorrill That's the problem with some of the more realistic skins. They're ultra shiny and looks like the sim just oiled themselves up. Kurasoberina skins are among my favourites, although not too long ago, I felt like a change and switched to a simarex skin, which I've also fallen in love with. My only problem with the Kurasoberina Primer HD skin is that when sims go from Young Adult to Adult, it looks like they age too much. I know that when sims become Adults, they do get a few wrinkles, but that skin was giving them too many, I found. Or maybe it was fine and I'm just being my usual picky self. :lol:
    I also agree that the Primer skin looks better on some sims than it does others. So, it not looking good on Sam, but looking good on your Stardew Valley characters makes a lot of sense. :)

@Turjan I'm pretty sure I also have downloaded replacements of all the base camps, but I don't remember ever using them because I rarely play in the WA worlds that often, unless I have an explorer type sim or I feel like sending newlyweds to one of the destinations for a honeymoon.
    Even though I do like putting down the same furnitures in just about every house I play in, I still give them different patterns. So, at least it doesn't look completely the same. :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pictures and update. :) Although Russ looks a little creepy sleeping with his eyes open. :lol:

@emorrill And here I thought CC items were safe since most of them use different textures than the normal EA items. :(

@GraceyManor Whoa, that was a pretty intense battle! I hope the King and Eleana are okay!
    @emorrill 200 pages until page 4000! :smiley:

@LunBeauty I have a few alternate shots of Russ looking creepy! :D

86695369_10156991028511497_5986347510476570624_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=u0GBl20UdsIAX_jTgo0&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=f37becd46776433c84214011eb75864b&oe=5EBC3F3F

87015731_10156991028671497_338904418944548864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=PGQv6Ol8O0oAX8kU6Q-&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=2b618624320d4ee396a70533b6608b32&oe=5EFB96FC

87008312_10156991028721497_4779889689496649728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=TspgbA0EflIAX9sht34&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=12f96d1e04e3d4f93f79c7b3b118f10c&oe=5EC547C9
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited February 2020
    @GraceyManor

Have you been replaying Dao as well in prepping for your story?
    It was some time ago since I last played that one.
    Great updates.

@emorrill

Yep, some cc skins look more plastic now sad.

@LunBeauty

You are welcome haha.
    Well everyone, I ended up crashing pretty early last night. My body was tired and I needed to listen.

This big change in my diet starting Weight Watchers (and most likely from sugar withdrawal because I've cut back on it a lot) has been making me feel pretty tired and sluggish since Tuesday. :pensive: I haven't felt motivated to write which is bugging me, but I've had a lot of things I've needed to get done in real life too so that's been taking up a lot of my time. Quit feeling tired soon body!!!

Anyhoo,

@Mikezumi
    My old eyes aren't what they used to be so perhaps the change is worse than I realize but as long as my sims look good to me I am fine. I have never noticed my sims' surroundings :D
    ^Lol! :lol: I guess having old eyes is a good thing in this case. ;);)

@GraceyManor Very well done set up of the battle! :star:
    Pulling out of battle without alerting the King...if he survives, which we all know he will ;) , they just signed their death warrant.
    Thank goodness the Griffon found them!
    I watched that video, SO sad! :cry: (And bloody! Good mylanta! :open_mouth: Sorry, I don't play graphic games like that so it can be a bit of a shocker to me. )

@LunBeauty
    My only problem with the Kurasoberina Primer HD skin is that when sims go from Young Adult to Adult, it looks like they age too much. I know that when sims become Adults, they do get a few wrinkles, but that skin was giving them too many, I found. Or maybe it was fine and I'm just being my usual picky self. :lol:
    ^No, you're no more picky than myself. ;) I did notice on KB's web page there that Elders skin looks horribly wrinkly and I wasn't a fan of that, but I didn't realize he/she added that to the Adult skin. :grimace: Right now I'm not playing any sims in the Adult stage, but yeah I'll have to see how the skin looks on an Adult sim and decide if I like it or not. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. *
    I also agree that the Primer skin looks better on some sims than it does others. So, it not looking good on Sam, but looking good on your Stardew Valley characters makes a lot of sense. :)
    ^Thanks for that validation too. :) (And assuring me I'm not crazy! :lol: ) I couldn't BELIEVE how differnt and awful my Sam looked in a skin that wasn't Eskin Fresh! It kinda blew my mind! :open_mouth:

@king_of_simcity7 Would you care to venture a guess on when this thread will hit 4000 pages? :smirk: It's slowed down now so keep that in mind. ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Windows 10 updates shouldn't even be touching our games! :confounded:

I hope everyone has a great day/evening. <3 Happy Simming!
    @emorrill Might hit 4000 in a couple of months depending on traffic? I am posting again now so that adds to some updates but some people seem to have left for some reason :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Anyway slightly off topic but this has been released today on Toolbox Digital, the online record shop that I buy music from. It reminds me of a set that had been uploaded to Soundcloud last year and this was 'on it' (which actually happens to be it's name :D) and it reminds me of one of my Sims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL6U0gP_u3w

I think that Tammy would have to feature in a music video soon with this playing as it reminds me of her :smile:

69873309_10156549789356497_946678785665662976_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=d8IGx0bXV-wAX_pp95L&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=51ea56bf3d1fabeffd52ca92c0ed3a6b&oe=5EC7CFFF
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited February 2020
    I'm just testing a few things at the moment, so there's nothing really exciting happening right now. I can enjoy the DA:O story though :smile: .

Desiree was pondering her fate. While it was nice that she wasn't stuck in a lamp anymore, being stuck on some tiny island with her brother as sole company was only marginally better.
    wup9iJT.jpg
    No, I'm not torturing her, she's just there on my staging island where I edit sims with CAS. As a matter of fact, I was just producing some filler NPCs, like this one:
    p3rC00Q.jpg
    Post edited by Turjan on
    Reflection 3B

When Russ woke the next day things still seemed off with Lucy but he had brushed the texting off as a misunderstanding and later in the day after Lucy had gone home she seemed to be more friendlier towards Russ by texting him more often. Russ had wondered if he had saved their relationship from a potential trouble maker or perhaps it had just been a misunderstanding all along.

The problem that Russ had was that Julian was actually gay and was no threat towards him whatsoever. Julian had just got out of hospital after visiting his mother who had been in a small accident which was why Lucy had been quiet that evening and Julian become suspicious of the texts himself so had asked around thinking that Lucy was not the one sending the texts.

Soon word would get back to Lucy and she worked out that Russ must have been using her phone while she was asleep. She then started to question if it would be safe being in a relationship with Russ and stopped talking to him for a few days. This started to make Russ paranoid and he would start texting her and ringing her trying to find out what was going on between them.

He then started thinking that maybe something was going on with her and Julian and gave himself away by texting her asking if she was seeing Julian behind his back. Lucy then broke up with Russ the next day and explained the real reason she had been texting Julian but has Russ had been creeping she could no longer trust him. He felt pretty foolish and had thrown away what could have been a pretty good relationship.

86784958_10156991029226497_2585314379385798656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=Tnw0-U0nUTwAX-zWywE&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=f6f9a670a636f42eea8a98e2fdcfb3fc&oe=5EB95826

86634742_10156991029141497_5859947138351366144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=Pu11PgpVjNgAX8Bn19S&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=530069dafd9e442eb380c313617f53ba&oe=5EBD7252
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited February 2020
    @LunBeauty
    Think Jacob just wants the throne...or for his daughter Anora to be Queen.
    But yeah, Edward would never send Eleana out to fight.XD

@emorrill
    Thanks! I guess I'm just used to the game, that the blood didn't
    bother me or I didn't find it overly bloody.(sorry bout that.XD)

But that's what I like about Dragon age, the game lets you skip
    scenes that you don't want to see/watch.The romance in the game is...ugh I must I admit
    I crushed on King Cailan and Alistair for a while LOL.
    if he survives, which we all know he will

Maybe he will...but he may not either...

Post edited by GraceyManor on
    edited February 2020
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Eleana woke the next morning in the hut of an unfamiliar face.

Screenshot-16.jpg
    "Ah, your eyes open.Mother will want to see you." The lady said to Eleana.
    "Forgive me, but who are you?" "I am morrigan and my mother rescued you
    and your friends, those twas a close call." "My friends?" "Yes the paranoid one
    who kept saying "I shouldn't have let her join." Eleana chuckled."Edward." And the
    dimwitted one."Dimwitted one?" "Oh, maybe you don't know him, a fellow grey warden."
    "Where are the rest? What happen?" "The man who was to respond to your call, pulled out
    those who were left there, were slaughtered."

Screenshot-17.jpg
    "See? There's your young Queen...You worry too much young man."
    Flemeth said, pointing to Eleana.

Screenshot-18.jpg
    "Maker! Eleana, I...was so worried...I thought I lost you...." "I'm fine, Edward
    really.I'm glad you're okay to.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    "I'm Alistair, your majesty.Senior grey warden." "Hello.Where
    are the other wardens?" Alistair shook his head."There are no others.
    Eleana and I are the only wardens left....Jacob betrayed you and the wardens..
    Apparently, the Kingdom thinks your dead along with us."

Screenshot-20.jpg
    "I swear to the maker, Jacob will pay for his crimes.." Flemeth interupted Edward.
    "It may not be so easy, young king.Everyone assumes your dead, you can't just show up alive."
    "Well, we have to do something!" Alistair chimed in "The treaties!" He shouted."What treaties?"
    Edward asked."Dwarves, Elves and Mages.These ancient treaties bind them to us, they agree
    to help us in a time of war..." "Looks like we have a civil war...and a blight to fight." Edward
    thought...."Arl Eamon! He's my uncle, and he still has all his men, I'm sure he'll help."
    "So we build our own army?" Eleana asked."Looks like we have no choice.." "There is one
    more thing I can do before you go." Flemeth said."Morrigan shall go with you.."What?! I'm
    not ready..." "You must Morrigan, these three alone must reunite a kingdom and stop a blight,
    else all will perrish beneath it, even I." Morrigan looked away."I understand." "And you wardens,
    understand I give you what I value above all else, I do so because this blight must be stopped."
    "I have no problem with Morrigan's presence, if the boys don't." "By the way they glare, I can answer
    that." Morrigan said..." Edward rolled his eyes..."Its just...do you want to bring her because her mother
    says so." "We need the help, Edward..." "I suppose so."

Screenshot-23.jpg
    The four set off for Lothering, as their fist stop, so they could stock up on supplies
    and catch up on the latest news.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
    @GraceyManor I love the interiors in your builds :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I have some pictures of Lucy but not yet friendship paired her with anyone yet :smile:

87034499_10156995803826497_277618590000087040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=lArbmwM14vgAX_WbLiC&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=3be891df48b31f3e63a7c0b1ea1f5be5&oe=5EC2FA1B

86735131_10156995803861497_987774402848358400_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=UU98gIz8op8AX_lmTbu&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=b81d30eb8eb436d5dd4b50a90758407b&oe=5EF8ED48

87153954_10156995803906497_2126424714678108160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=dEqv5LNrhwQAX8VfUCp&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=253a7b3f9954402d3a51f86638ee29d6&oe=5EC5A238
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Hi y'all. Work was crazy again this week. I do have some pics that I will put in a update later today though. I've been reading and awesoming even if no time to comment until this morning. Gosh, amazing that only two pages went by since I commented last on the 18th. Things sure have slowed down for all of us. Time was if I missed 4 days it would be 16 or so pages behind! I don't know that I miss that pace, but sure do miss the people and the stories they told.

@emorrill Alex must certainly work out alot! Great pics of the sims and yes, Harvey should have removed his shirt! lol
    Oh, Shane is in the bedroom and you didn't peek on him for me. Sigh! :flushed:
    Haha, Shane does indeed look very grumpy! I hope you like the new skin. I have KD primer as one of my non defaults. I don't use a default skin on the sims. My nonactives are assigned whatever the game gives them. I only change if I see someone particularly repulsive in what the game picks. I pick specific skins when I make my sims in CAS or as the kids age up they inherit either mom or dad's whichever looks best on them. I have way to many ND skins in my game. :wink: Occasionally I will pick something from the grands though if I don't like mom or dad's skin on them.
    I like how the skirt changed. I guess that is why I don't see the pixel issues in my game is that I don't leave anything default and rarely a plain color. I change textures and patterns on everything. :flushed: That is just part of the fun for me. I loved playing dressup as a kid! I'm a tshirt and blue jean girl so I guess I love experimenting with clothes with my sims.

@GraceyManor I've enjoyed seeing where you are going with the story. I guess you are following the basics of that game? I haven't played in years so don't really recall the story now. Got a bit confused with the introduction of a few new characters and not sure what happened, but guess it will all come out eventually. The conversation between Jacob and Eric about the king particularly confused me. I never really saw the King as someone who is fascinated with glory. You showed him as being a kind and concerned King, worried about his wife and the danger to his people.
    You staged the battles scenes awesome! Great pics.
    Guess you figured out how to do more than 8 in a household. Nraas has lots of faq's that are easy to find on their site when you have questions like that. Its faster than waiting for someone to answer.
    It does seem like they were not very well prepared for the attack since so many died. It is a shame.
    I guess that Jacob died so it doesn't matter what he thought. lol
    Eleana doesn't seem enthusiastic about Edward surviving. Has she been affected by that stuff she had to drink? Or, I guess being royals (convenient they had their royal clothing with them) they don't show emotion. :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 Cute pictures of Loretta and Krista.

@Silverofdreams30 :love: the pics of Max! and great pics of Jade too.

@HillyBeth The kids are adorable.

@SimsxZelda_fan I like the changes you made. Gives the city more pizzazz! You take great pics too.

@Turjan Hopefully you will see, but, it will be a little while before I bring that area into play.
    The Dunes brothers! Here they are in my Sanctuary save. Gorgeous! <3
    43616041842_8260849a41_o.jpg
    She is a very pretty genie!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I threw caution to the wind and let Scott and Lily have a fifth baby! Her name is Kiera. Oldest baby Maeve, is now a teenager and holy plumbob! She's gorgeous!
    49559991336_7a40b4361f_o.jpg

Heading in-game later to see who Kiera takes after as far as her hair/eye colors. Today's my nephew's fifth birthday party. His birthday is Monday.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

"Are you troubled about what Rafe found about you?" Marshall looks at Jennifer with concern, hugging her as he asks the question.
    "No, not worried, just curious. I want to find out everything I can, before I talk with my parents about this. If they don't know, I think they should."
    The local library in Dragon Valley has a very extensive selection of historical books, and they hope to find the ones that Rafe recommended. They take Drew with them as they believe even babies should be exposed to books at an early age. Fortunately, they discover the books upstairs in the occult section. They settle down to pore over the texts comparing notes on what they read. Drew gurgles and coos at them while blowing bubbles with his spit.
    The things they discover as they read the books are very interesting. Djinn or Genies have been around since the dawn of time and are one of the earliest known occult species. They were hunted and enslaved because of their ability to grant wishes. Just like any other species there is a mix of good and bad. At one time they were easy to distinguish with their blue coloring, but they learned to change this to protect themselves from capture. Once a Genie was captured, they could only be released by the one who owned their prison, traditionally a small lamp. Many went into hiding and at one time it was rare to find a genie living openly. That has changed since the Occult Council will hold anyone responsible who harms another occult or human. Retribution is swift and punishing. Some Genies lost their abilities to grant wishes and use spells because of their years in hiding. Those abilities can be restored but requires a special elixir from a powerful witch.
    49543245237_ebb47cbe0e_o.jpg
    49543245147_fd90ebf918_o.jpg
    49542522113_6bc79b29b9_o.jpg

Adam and Alice take Kailena and visit the Duke of Bows for some archery practice. Dedric, Wisteria and Fillion join them once they complete their gardening chores. Wisteria picks up the violin and plays a medieval tune that is lively and has them tapping their toes while shooting targets.
    49542522623_1185558104_o.jpg
    49543244397_74edfbebb5_o.jpg

Nickolas and Bran arrive at the park and Bran challenges his Dad to rock climbing. They are neck and neck until Bran slips and plummets almost to the ground before he catches himself and attempts the climb to the top once more. His Dad stops, making sure he is okay, and quickly scrambles to the top hitting the buzzer and declaring himself the winner and King of rock climbing.
    49543244307_41b68e6975_o.jpg

Briana sits down with the babies and daydreams. She is unsure what she wants to do with her life. She wants adventure and excitement but oh, the babies are just so precious and maybe she could have a few of those too. Alice notices Briana sitting with the babies and she enjoys a chat with her. Now that things are getting settled she is going to start her lessons with Adam in self-defense so they will be seeing more of her.
    49543244232_724998947a_o.jpg
    49543244067_a5ec7509a0_o.jpg

Marshall and Jennifer join them for a nice dinner and fill them in on their research into Jennifer's origins as a Genie. Adam and Dedric agree they can do the testing of her DNA and that of Drew's as well. "It would be helpful to have a sample of a known Genie to compare with. Does anyone know any genies?"
    Briana looks over at Adam. "The Mithrilen family are Genies. They are probably one of the oldest families in Dragon Valley, descended from the Elvish folk as well."
    "Thank you, Briana. I will try to meet them this week."
    49543243872_bbcdb9c94b_o.jpg

The full moon rises, and Marshall and Adam transform into their werewolf form. Wisteria is struck by the suddenness of the change and collapses to the ground.
    Adam glances down at her and looks at Alice. "Am I really that scary?"
    "No sweetie, you are not scary at all, but, she is not used to you and Marshall changing yet. She will get over it...eventually. I think you need to stop leaving the house before the moon rises and changing outside. The more she is exposed to it, the less fear there will be."
    Dedric hurries over and helps Wisteria up and gives her a hug, reassuring her that it is just Adam and Marshall and nothing to be frightened of.
    Wisteria is embarrassed by her weakness and apologizes to Adam while clinging to Dedric.
    49542521643_e5f7e59337_o.jpg
    49543243737_79a5d36d63_o.jpg

Marshall and Adam take off on a pack hunt with Marshall in the lead and Adam taking the rear. They have several successful hunts finding several gems, a few rare insects and two woohooium rocks. The others go back to the compound and sleep while Marshall and Adam hunt. Adam hopes to have a larger pack someday that will of course include their children and other pack members. He will not turn just anyone, though. Becoming a werewolf is a very scary proposition and not lightly undertaken. Marshall's life was saved by the bite, although he later told Adam he had planned to ask him to convert him once he was living on his own and did not have to answer to family.
    49542521523_1a6f924c73_o.jpg
    49543243672_b6509c6b4a_o.jpg
    Hey everyone! I started writing Chapter 5 last night (finished the first scene) and it was fun! :smiley:

Comments:

@king_of_simcity7
    Might hit 4000 in a couple of months depending on traffic?
    ^I think back in the thread's heyday we would hit 4000 in two months, but I'm thinking more 5 or 6 months at this rate. :(
    I'm not sure why many people have left, but I guess it's just a case of different times and seasons in their life.

@Turjan I approve of your filler NPC. :love::p

@GraceyManor It's all good. :kissing_heart: Having grown up in a home where we weren't allowed to watch R rated movies (or play rated M games) and I still don't do that, it was a bit of a surprise for me. :p Very emotional scene... :cry:
    Hee hee! You tried to trick me. :mrgreen: Then I scroll down and see Edward lives! Yay! :smiley: He's a special sim to you so I knew you wouldn't kill him off that easily! :p
    I have that straw bed in my medieval save! :)
    So Morrigan's mom was the Griffon? Is she a shape-shifter? ;)
    I was expecting a much more joyous reunion between Edward and Eleana. :confused: Perhaps they were just feeling numb from all that happened...
    Yeah Jacob needs to be hanged for that crime. (Or wait...did he die? )
    So they're going to gather more folks (like the Supernaturals) to join their cause?

@bekkasan Hee hee! I could just imagine Harvey getting out of the hot tub with a soaked shirt and being like, "Gee, I should've removed this!" :joy:
    Oh, Shane is in the bedroom and you didn't peek on him for me. Sigh!
    ^Many apologies. <3 But I knew you'd be glad to see his scowling face in that next post. :mrgreen:
    I always go with Default skins so I don't have to worry about changing them up with different sims. :p (I'm lazy like that. :lol: ) But I like your idea of having sims that have different skintones than others, so I might steer away from Default and try many non-defaults sometime. :blush: I will admit that Eskin Fresh non-default skin colors looked terrible!!! :confounded: (You be like, "No surprise there..." :joy: ) That's why I always went with default skins in case other skins were like that. Anyhoo...
    I loved dressing up Barbies as a kid! :grin: And my sims totally wear more stylish clothing than I do. :lol: We're so alike!
    ----
    We exposed L to books since she was a baby and it totally paid off because she's a great reader! :star: And writer. :blush:
    Drew gurgles and coos at them while blowing bubbles with his spit.
    ^Aww. So cute. :blush:
    I feel so bad for the Genie's reading their history. :cry:
    They all look so awesome there standing in the shooting arrows stance. :grin:
    Poor Bran losing to his dad. ;)
    Briana sits down with the babies and daydreams. She is unsure what she wants to do with her life. She wants adventure and excitement but oh, the babies are just so precious and maybe she could have a few of those too.
    ^I love this so much! :lol:<3
    She looks just adorable daydreaming there. :) Her outfit is totally teen like.
    Adam's reaction to Wisteria fainting when he turned into his werewolf form. :joy: Poor girl!
    Yay for Woohooium! :mrgreen::smirk:
    Marshall's life was saved by the bite, although he later told Adam he had planned to ask him to convert him once he was living on his own and did not have to answer to family.
    ^Is that so? Interesting. :)
    Those were some great chapters when Marshall was dying and everyone was working to save him and ultimately Adam had to turn him to do that. :star: They were so well written and had me on the edge of my seat!
    Looking forward to more as always. :kissing_heart:

I need to get back to writing. :smiley:

Happy Simming everyone! :)
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @GraceyManor: Great chapters. I loved battle scenes.

@Turjan: I like your npc sim.

@Silverofdreams30: Hello. Jade is a very pretty sim.

@king_of_simcity7: Read the introduction to your new story. I liked getting to know them.

@Mikezumi: Hello

@Brandontaylor: Hello

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hello

@HillyBeth: Hello. Pretty sims.

@coco: Hello

@bekkasan: About to read your update.

@emorrill: Hello. Need to read your story.

@ChuChuExpress: Hello

@Karrtiz: Hope you are feeling better.

@lisasc360: Hello

@PalmArrow: Hello

@all: Thanks for letting me read/comment on your stories, videos, pictures. :)
    :) Smile!

@emorrill I think that people are not enjoying the forums as the focus is as usual TS4 and more planned for it. Why can't they just drop it already and make something good and until they do that why can they not give TS3 more focus?

Have you seen the weekly highlights? It is always 90% TS4 content and yet any TS3 content over shines it ten times over. This treatment has been going on for years now :(

@Puddinroy Thanks for the feedback :smile: I am also getting to know these Sims :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top