Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you mourn at one of your dead sims graves because i cant find my sims grave

I want the fmaily to mourn and have a funeral but i cant find their graves

Comments

• lucas99884lucas99884 Posts: 24 New Member
    Please help...
  • MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    Did you check your lot? It usually appears where your sim died. After you found it just click on mourn.
  • marstinsonmarstinson Posts: 367 Member
    If the Sim died on your lot, the grave will usually be at or near the place where Grim came to collect them. If they died elsewhere, check your family inventory (they show up there when a Sim dies in a foreign neighborhood like World Adventures or University Life), or check the Mausoleum (Manage Dead) in town. Graves don't just disappear, but they're not always where you might think to look for them.
  • simsbabe1simsbabe1 Posts: 1 New Member
    WHAT WORKED FOR ME IS I HAVE MCC COMMAND CENTER. I FOUND THE GHOST OF MY SIM IN THE RELATIONSHIP PANEL OF HIS DAUGHTER BECAUSE HE WAS NOT IN THE RELATIONSHIP PANEL OF HIS SPOUSE. I CLICKED ON THE GHOST AND CLICKED MCC COMMAND center then I clicked sim commands. After that I clicked maintain sim then i clicked revive sim. After that I invited the sim to the house and added him back to the house hold.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    simsbabe1 wrote: »
    WHAT WORKED FOR ME IS I HAVE MCC COMMAND CENTER. I FOUND THE GHOST OF MY SIM IN THE RELATIONSHIP PANEL OF HIS DAUGHTER BECAUSE HE WAS NOT IN THE RELATIONSHIP PANEL OF HIS SPOUSE. I CLICKED ON THE GHOST AND CLICKED MCC COMMAND center then I clicked sim commands. After that I clicked maintain sim then i clicked revive sim. After that I invited the sim to the house and added him back to the house hold.

@simsbabe1, This happens to be an old Sims 3 thread, so therefore MCC command is a Sims 4 mod and not Sims 3 as we have NRaas Master Control.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @simsbabe1
    I think you're on the wrong section, this is for the sims 3.And I believe MCC command center is for Sims 4, the games work differently
    so this solution may not work, but I'm sure the OP has fixed their issue, since they asked back in 2015.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ts4-discussion
    Here's the sims 4 section for you in case that's where you were trying to go.
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top