Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    To answer a question I was asked: if you have not received a message of being Nominated you're save.
    Banner.png
    Hello everyone, the deadline for the Ranking is approaching in 2 days, so don't forget to send them in!

Also, the DRE deadline is coming up as well, so if you'd like your Sim to go through something next episode you should write one.

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

@icmnfrsh @Kelvin @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Omg Meredith is dancing!

Poor Iris, your leggings are cute. It's OK. πŸ˜†

I love that pizza oven, I always used it when I played Sims 3. πŸ•

Fun to watch the challenge in action, only 2 of us survived. Interesting.. Still annoyed I messed up right at the finish line. 😑

Oooh I see the dialogue between Meredith and Freya that Yannik and I wrote!

Guess it was a good thing Phia went on her own.

What is Odessa up to in there? πŸ€”

Min Hee, though I have to agree that Oliver is a cutie, you can't go around breaking the girl code. Melinda won't be happy.
    Even Meredith got some moves. Anything to avoid doing the work today. :p

No, they're not okay, even Min Hee thinks so. >:):p

Yes, the pizza oven is one of the best items in the game. It is part of why I bought Monte Vista, though the town on it's own and the retutn of the Monty family help out too. :)

It's ultimately Jetset though, of course not everybody will make it.

Yes, roleplays are always fun to incorporate in the episodes. It's pretty much the most direct way players can influence their Sims, so I'm all for it. :)

Phia did really well this Challenge. :) Everyone loves a jackpot! Except the Assassin that is...

Odessa, you sneaky little snooparound. Luckily she didn't actually take anything... right?

Ooof, Min Hee might have to do some explaining to Melinda. Hopefully Melinda will be nice and not cast jinxes all over the place :o
    Banner.png
    Hello everyone, the deadline for the Ranking is approaching in 2 days, so don't forget to send them in!

Also, the DRE deadline is coming up as well, so if you'd like your Sim to go through something next episode you should write one.

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

Only 24 hours remaining before the deadline passes! Don't forget to send in your Ranking.
    Banner.png
    The deadline is over. Everyone's got their Ranking in, except Ninja, who asked for a 24-hour extension, and Choco, who asked for a 48-hour extension. Those extensions go in now.

I'll be going to a tryout day for Comic Design, so I'll be MIA for a big chunk of the day. Might be handy to know.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The deadline is over. Everyone's got their Ranking in, except Ninja, who asked for a 24-hour extension, and Choco, who asked for a 48-hour extension. Those extensions go in now.

I'll be going to a tryout day for Comic Design, so I'll be MIA for a big chunk of the day. Might be handy to know.

Good luck, bb! 🦊🦊🦊
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    A small update on the episode status:

I have yet to create 2 more scenes and in addition there's 1 more scene I took the pictures of, but I have yet to write. Also still gotta do the "previously on"-scene.

I'm going a bit through a writer's block though, several scenes are about emotionally heavier subjects for the Sims involved, and when I'm not in the right zone it's quite hard to write those. :c I'm doing my best to get them done though, and I'm aiming to release the episode during the weekend.

Once I got a bit more done I'll release some teaser pictures. There's one Jetsetter who appears on literally 1 picture so far, and that's of them doing the Ranking.
    Banner.png
    No rush, Vul. Take the time you need to get it right :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: Β»
    No rush, Vul. Take the time you need to get it right :)

Thanks Ice, I'll do my best to delivery quality. :)

All pictures are taken, only got some writing to do. :)

Episode airing tonight or tomorrow, depends on how much writing I can pull off tonight.
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Yay! Looking forward to it :)
    Jacob_Banner.png
    edited February 2020
    IT IS TIME FOR SOME TEASERS!

Screenshot-15.jpg

Screenshot-34.jpg

Screenshot-58.jpg

Screenshot-121.jpg

Good luck and lots of wisdom everyone! We'll be saying goodbye to one of these faces when the episode airs. Though I'll first go get some sleep, I only have 1 more scene to write but need some focus for it.

@icmnfrsh @Kelvin @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    I do feel teased

Hoping to have the episode out within an hour. :3
    Banner.png
    THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot-123.jpg

EPISODE 18 - GAME OF TOLLS

Please enjoy the read!

@icmnfrsh @kelvin @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

A Challenge. This Challenge will have some time limits, so make sure to keep up-to-date.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
    Congrats on being accepted into an art course, Vul!

"Hey Watcher, it's me. Are you listening?"

I like the overhead chessboard shot. Very symbolic

If someone has a premonition that they're going, that usually means they aren't.

Aww, Freya :(

Min Hee: "I too, need good luck and lots of wisdom every once in a while."

*A moment of silence occurs*

Min Hee: "... I think I need to lie down for a bit."

:joy:

Nice balancing act, Lenka :blush:

Oh no. :frowning: Goodbye, Lilli. It was fun playing with you.

Screenshot-150.jpg
    Germ intermingling. Saucy.

WHAT HAPPENED TO LENKA?!?!!

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    AHHHH! Vul! Congrats on getting accepted! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    "Et tu, Ollie? Then fall, Iris!"
    Erm... *gulp* is that a subtle clue? Have I been wrong all along?
    Poor Freya... :'(
    ...that is exceptionally heartwarming and I think I have a friend who needs this today. <3
    Welp, at least there's no drunken karaoke this time πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    Uh...
    ARGH NO πŸ¦† I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT welp guess i'm eliminated bye guys
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Thanks for the congrats, normally I'd be in said art course right now, but right now it's Spring Break time, so I'll have my next class again next week. :)

I've seen some room environment shots on Abnormality so I thought of giving it a try myself, I like the effect of those :3 And the chess board is indeed super symbolic - everyone, both Assassin and Jetsetters, has to think what moves others will make and use that to their own game's advantage.

Tipsy Min Hee does have a tiny moment later on in the episode. Let's see if you've noticed it though?

Who doesn't love a heartwarming scene? <3

I should try and make a drunk karaoke challenge one day, see how crazy it can turn out XD

I'm sorry to see you go Lilli. You were an amazing player to have on the show and I think you deserved it to stay around for a bit longer, but unfortunately the Assassin had other plans. :( While you cannot discuss the game anymore with others, you will still hold a vote in the finale to try and unmask the Assassin. Cast it right and you can take sweet revenge on them :naughty:
    Banner.png
    edited February 2020

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters,

For the Challenge I need you to first divide yourself in 2 groups:

4 people who are born negotiators
    2 people who have eye for the bigger picture

You can discuss this on the thread.

@icmnfrsh @Kelvin @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Should we do this based on us real life players or on the contestants in game?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: Β»
    Should we do this based on us real life players or on the contestants in game?

Whatever you think fits your game the most. ;)
    Banner.png
    I'll just say Oliver and I (I almost typed "eye" lol) have an eye for the bigger picture

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I have no clue, I'll take what is left lol
    edited February 2020
    icmnfrsh wrote: Β»
    I'll just say Oliver and I (I almost typed "eye" lol) have an eye for the bigger picture

unknown.png

Choco said this on Discord. That means that the groups will be as follows:

BIGGER PICTURE:
    - CHOCO
    - ICEMAN

BORN NEGOTIATORS:

- KITTY
    - NINJA
    - SMARTIES
    - YANNIK

Further instructions will be given ASAP.
    Banner.png

Current%2BChallenge.png

Negotiators,

Here I have 4 different suitcases numbered 1 to 4, each one having different contents. Each of you will choose one suitcase to start off with, first come first serve. You will get to see what's inside your own suitcase.

Suitcases.png

After this you will get to discuss the contents of your suitcase with the other negotiators. You will do so in 3 rounds of 48 hours each, and you will talk one round to every other negotiator. You can tell the truth, you can lie, you can bluff, whatever you like. But there are the following rules:

- Every round you must post at least 5 times in the PM
    - You are not allowed to discuss the Challenge outside of your designated PM's with ANYONE (besides Vul).
    - Once the time is up, you're not allowed to post anymore and you must leave the PM as soon as possible.
    - You cannot quote/post a print screen of the contents of your suitcase. Paraphrasing is allowed however.

People who break any of those rules will receive a strike!

After the first round you get to choose your second talking partner, during the third round the remaining negotiator will be your third talking partner.

After all 3 rounds are over each negotiator will PM me privately which suitcase they'd like to claim and receive the contents of. This suitcase can be any one of the four, it does not have to be the same one as they chose on the start. It is not allowed to discuss with anyone besides Vul which suitcase will be chosen.

Everyone who claims a suitcase that is not claimed by anyone else gets to keep it's contents. Every suitcase that is claimed by multiple people or by nobody at all is out of the game.

In short, you will:
    1) pick a suitcase and learn of it's contents
    2) talk with the other negotiators about what's inside of your suitcases to learn what rewards are on offer
    3) decide which reward you want and try to steer others so you'll be sure to get that reward
    4) claim the suitcase you want

Small tip: not all suitcases might be what they seem to be.

Good luck and lots of wisdom

@icmnfrsh @Kelvin @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png