Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A modern round 6-seat dining table in this stuff pack

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
Sims-4-Laundry-Day-7.png
I always wanted a modern version of the 6-seat table that we got in Laundry Day Stuff. It‘s too rustic to fit in modern homes. Could also be used as a crafting table for knitting!

Inspiration:
8LrlDmn.jpg
bmcAfBQ.jpg
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I use the one that came with the Chinese New Year holiday update in my modern homes right now and it fits in pretty well. But a couple more modern options of this type of table, especially a glass top option would be great.,
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    a more sleek one could fit DIY delight
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    edited January 2020
    yes, we need more big tables. A 10 seat dining table is my ultimate dream in this game. I wish they would release a 2x2 (8 seats), a 2x3 (10 seats), etc... I said in other threads that it would be really useful for big family parties, to have everyone sitting with a lot of food and deco on the center without blocking my sims way. Maybe they could even add the 2x2 table from the Newbies house from Sims 1 in the 20th anniversary. I would love that.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2020
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    a more sleek one could fit DIY delight

Yeah I also think that
    Plus we only have wooden ones right now, there’s no variety in 6-seat tables in the game
    a256aFi.gif
    It could also be used as a knitting crafting table. Being able to look at each other directly and converse is much better than sitting at a regular table
    a256aFi.gif
    I really hope they consider a modern one for this stuff pack
    a256aFi.gif
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    We really need bigger tables!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I hope they don't. We can get that in another pack. This pack is "supposed" to be about knitting and the dining room doesn't have any more to do with crafts than it did with laundry. Anything you don't see in a craft room or made from there shouldn't be added. That means less knitting related items and everyone isn't getting what they would like to have as it is. A dining table would best fit a furniture, EP, or pack that isn't limited.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Hear, hear!