Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    edited June 2019
    Disregard
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • jenn789hyukjenn789hyuk Posts: 8 New Member
    do u guys have any idea where can i put my designed costume so that make it playable at my sims4. Is there a platform that actually collect it. I m a designer by the way.
  • Orchidah1Orchidah1 Posts: 193 Member
    Hi everyone, I please need help, how do I remove my story from the legacy and stories feed?
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Orchidah1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I please need help, how do I remove my story from the legacy and stories feed?

@Orchidah1 Are you talking about the stories and legacies section on the forums? Because all you'll need to do there is contact a moderator and they'll remove it.
    If you mean the stories and legacies gateway index on wp I think, then I'm not sure because the owner of that site has disappeared.
    edited December 2019
    Orchidah1 wrote: »

@Orchidah1 Are you talking about the stories and legacies section on the forums? Because all you'll need to do there is contact a moderator and they'll remove it.
    If you mean the stories and legacies gateway index on wp I think, then I'm not sure because the owner of that site has disappeared.

hI YES i actually meant stories and legacies Iv'e been working on a new one the past 2years and want that to be the main to start off for now :D thank you will do :wink:
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member

Are you talking about the stories and legacies section on the forums? Because all you'll need to do there is contact a moderator and they'll remove it.

Hey there! Can you tell me where is this index that's located on the forums? I only know of WP but its not updated and there are no stories on it.
    edited January 2020
    Vampire Kisses has finally started!! :DB)

Raven Madison, a 16-year-old goth misfit in a town she calls Dullsville has one dream ever since she was in kindergarten - to become a vampire. So when the rumored haunted mansion atop Benson Hill gets inhabitants whom "Dullsvillians" believe to be bloodthirsty vampires, Raven investigates only to be caught in a dreamlike reality that her ambition to become a vampire might be happening after all.

DJ6lw9w.jpg

This took a while to finish up the blog. I'm fairly new at this please be kind <3 Any positive feedback is always welcome. Happy Reading :# If you like reading with atmospheric music to add to the suspense, this story is for you!

You can follow the Forum Thread here --> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971330/vampire-kisses

Or go straight to my blog here --> https://orchidaheagames.wixsite.com/blog
    Post edited by Orchidah1 on
    edited January 2020
    Chapter 3 - Monster Mash (Part 1) OUT NOW

He was gorgeous, no doubt about it. His blue eyes were beautiful, and his hair looked as perfect as a model's. He had a girl for every day of the week. He was a bad boy, but he was a rich bad boy, which made him very boring... >>>

YXg0wej.jpg

You can follow the Forum Thread here --> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971330/vampire-kisses

Or go straight to my blog here --> https://orchidaheagames.wixsite.com/blog
  • Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 328 Member
    hey guys i've created a new juicy challenge for you to sink your teeth into. Please check out the 1st episode for the rules and into to the challenge.
    thanks for watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NSZIS3IoKU&amp;t=1226s
  • Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 328 Member
    gone off the rails episode 2

Lets get drunk baby hahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2V4p7Bjk4M&amp;feature=youtu.be

Chapter 4: Truth or Scare (Part 1&2) OUT NOW :D

- I looked back at him and saw the terror on his face. I wasn't sure if he was scared of his friends outside or of the basement steps that might cave in at the slightest pressure... Or maybe he was afraid of ghosts. -

ubwaSS8.jpg

Read it on the:

Forum Thread >>> HERE
    BLOG Post >>>>> HERE

• SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited May 2020
    Where is the page? I have moved on dreamwidth , I am no longer on wordpress I have restarted to write and I cannot subscrire my story anymore on the official Index. :'(
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    edited May 2020
    Chapter 5: A Light In The Window (Part1)

~ Maybe it was a joke--maybe he was just trying to mess with me. But the way his lips felt against mine, it seemed like we were both enjoying it. ~

GkqibL7.jpg
    Still sweaty from gym class, Becky and I passed the Mansion on our way home. I noticed something I had never seen before: a light in the window.

Read PART 1 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

Please consider subscribing to stay updated with the latest chapters. Thank you for helping me keep this blog going <3<3

edited May 2020
    Chapter 5: A Light In The Window (Part 2)

~ He lay propped up on his arms, completely naked. I stared down at him in the faint moonlight, savoring the moment. ~

mU0Se0i.jpg
    There was a gentle wind blowing through the trees, and the smell of autumn leaves. I heard bats chirping high overhead. The full moon illuminated their wings. It would have been romantic, if only I had had a real boyfriend with me.

Read PART 2 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

Please consider subscribing to stay updated with the latest chapters. Thank you for helping me keep this blog going <3<3

edited May 2020
    Chapter 5: A Light In The Window (Part 3)

~ Blood! Thick puddles in the grass! But there was no body! I followed the bloodstains, afraid bits of his corpse were strewn everywhere. And then I tripped over something hard. ~

UdqK8i5.jpg
    As we drove along the desolate country road that twisted around Benson Hill, the headlights shone against the creepy trees.

Read PART 3 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

• GameFreakGameFreak Posts: 13 New Member
    Recently I started on the 100 baby challenge, here is my try on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h66ylKsNSs .

Interested in 3 minute long videos? Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly videos!
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    CDbcLmLl.png

Everything has a beginning, and everything has an end ....... Here we start with the end which at the same time is the beginning of a new life
    I have written stories in a Danish Forum for several years.
    This is my first attempt to share a story in English.
    Read more here: A turtle's Journey
  • JamesSims528JamesSims528 Posts: 151 Member
    edited December 2020
    My new SimsLit story on WordPress: Beatrice's Legacy
    Post edited by JamesSims528 on
    edited January 2021
    Chapter 6: Exposed (Part1)

~ "I'll kick your a**, Monster," he said one day. He grabbed my jaw in his hands when Becky and I were starting to walk home. ~

ew7G4qz.jpg
    The story of Naked Trevor spread immediately through Dullsville High. Some students said he stumbled into Matt's house in a trash-bag diaper;

Read PART 1 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

Chapter 6: Exposed (Part2)

~ It was the climax everyone had been waiting for ~

J9EESnr.jpg
    Lots of students were gathered around my locker. I even saw a freshman taking pictures.

Read PART 2 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

Chapter 7 - Happy Halloween (Part1)

~ Nerd Boy didn't recognize me as I passed him in the kitchen. Then his mouth dropped open when he realized it was me -- "I've never seen you look so..." ~

To0IYfb.jpgHalloween. My favorite day of the year. The one day of the year that I fit in. It's the only day everyone accepts and compliments me, and I even get rewarded for it by generous neighbors who don't think I'm too old to celebrate--or are more likely too afraid of what my tricks would be.

Read PART 1 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

Chapter 7: Happy Halloween (Part2)

~ I spun around on the front lawn and looked back at the grand Mansion. I saw a shadowy figure watching from the attic window ~

AnDLhds.jpg
    My little pumpkin basket was almost filled with Smarties, Snickers, Mary Janes, Jolly Ranchers, Dubble Bubble gum, and lots of other tasty treats. And most importantly--spider rings and temporary tattoos. Becky and I had walked all over town and now wondered what awaited us at the front door of the mysterious Mansion. We were saving the best house for last. Apparently so was everyone else.

Read PART 2 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

Chapter 7: Happy Halloween (Part3)

~ I had always been a mystery because of the way I dressed and behaved, and now I was standing before him dressed as his perfect dream girl ~

5KLDGtk.jpg
    I had just passed through the iron gate when a ghoulish vampire in a red Dodge Challenger drove up to the curb.

Read PART 3 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

Chapter 7: Happy Halloween (Part4)

~ I was ready to make my escape when I felt something I had never felt before: a presence ~

yb8wb63.jpg
    He walked on toward the Mansion. I ran after him.

Read PART 4 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

• GameFreakGameFreak Posts: 13 New Member
    Here is my twisted legacy challenge: https://youtu.be/RzDt34wP_zE

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top