Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    edited February 2020
    Jenn: So, there I was, in deep snow, and I found a dead, frozen squirrel in a begging position. So I ran home and picked up some newspaper, and then I picked up the dead frozen squirrel, wiped the snow off of it, and placed it on my neighbor's windowsill, still in the begging position.

I pretended to go walk the dog and I heard my neighbor say, "Oh, a cute squirrel." Then I walked down the street and as I was on my way back I heard an inhuman screech as my neighbor realized that the squirrel was dead.

Since I can't keep a poker face and I was practically on my butt laughing, my house got egged the next day.

(Since this is my Simself, this is based on a real life prank.)

If you could create any meal, what would you make?
    Post edited by Revenwyn on
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Bella: spaghetti. My kids love it and it’s a big step up from leftover cake and soup. I don’t exactly cook though... maybe I should learn how.. Anyways do you cook? And if so, what is your favorite meal to cook?
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited February 2020
    My Sim Version of Gordon Ramsay: OF COURSE I COOK YOU DONKEY. My favorite thing to cook is anything with lamb sauce.

(I’m sorry, I had to. Don’t kill me)

Have you ever adopted?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Bella: nope! All my kids are mine. I don’t plan on adopting either at the moment.

How many kids do you have?
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Raven: "I have two, but it's going to be three very soon!"

Do you like being outside in the rain?
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: "Shenoy!" - I take that as a yes, her favorite type of weather is probably thunderstorm (it won't stress or even kill her) while she refuses to do anything in the sun (from being a vampire)

Favorite season?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Julia: I love Autumn! Julie hates it. She's a summer kid.

Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
  • Options
    Cherish: I have 5 siblings,but most are just half. Ella and Deacon are my only full siblings, but I haven’t seen Deacon since he was a baby. Mother took him with her when Dad and her divorced. Dad has told me that mother had another daughter with another man, but I’ve never met her, I don’t even know her name. Lorelei and Larkin was born from my dads 3rd and final marriage.

Do you have a mother figure (aside from your biological mother of course)?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    Emma: Yes, I am the baby of the family, so my older sisters but the eldest Ella,pretty much raised all of us.
  • Options
    Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    And the question.

Do You Have Any Kids?
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    edited February 2020
    Madison : I have three kids! 2 girls and a boy. My eldest is my daughter Liberty, shes the spitting image of me at her age. My son Jimmy is all about his dad right now and never wants to spend time with me any more but i'm hoping its just a phase, and my youngest is Roxanne she turned 2 just before christmas and shes adorable. Last christmas we got her a little christmas tree outfit and she was obsessed with it.
    dTcE5pP.jpg
    ubSETqL.jpg
    YcrEIto.jpg
    Whats your fave holiday?
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Sienna: I'm a total sucker for Halloween! I always dress up, host parties, just go wild. It really is the best.

Would you ever move from where you live?
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
  • Options
    Madison: I would love to! I live in Oasis Springs and theres a lot of crime here. I'd love to live somewhere ...safer. Like willow creek or windenburg but my husband has a lot of 'business' here. :(

Please tell me about your home? whats it like?
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Tabitha: "Well...Charlotte and I built it. It's small and cozy, and we put in part of the second storey right before our son was born. downstairs is open with a cozy fireplace and kitchen/dining area, a full bathroom, and a bedroom off the kitchen. Upstairs has a small hallway, a half bathroom, and two bedrooms. The larger bedroom is mine and Charlotte's. Outside, we've got trees and a clothesline, some old monkey bars from when our kids were small, and a decently-sized garden with bees. Our kids are grown up and moved away, so it's a little big for us now. I'm hoping one of our grandchildren will want to inherit the place when Charlotte and I get older."
    Fale8YF.jpg

Same question!
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Gobi Norris: After panhandling enough money, I was able to purchase a tent that I set up in a wooded part of the park I live at. Luckily there are public restrooms nearby as well as a bush to go in if the restrooms are locked. I also get my food from the trash.

What's the most interesting thing you found in the trash?
  • Options
    Madison: " I don't go trash diving too often, if you need any extra money i'd be happy to help though! I live in Oasis, across the way from 'Rio Verde' and the Caliente Villa, seriously, drop by sometime Gobi if you need any cash or food or anything i could sort you some meals out or something. I hate to think of you roughing it in a tent and diving in trash especially through winter."

Have you ever met anyone famous? (Or if you are famous how did you get famous?)
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Raven: "I don't know anyone famous. Our family's pretty well known in the surrounding area though, but that's just because we've been here for a long time and our way of life isn't really...conventional? Yeah, that's a good way to put it."

Have you ever been to San Myshuno? What was it like?
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Madison: "I don't go there often, but Dorian took me there once, honestly it's stunning. Dorian doesn't go there often and he always says its a... well i can't say what he says here ahha but either way i disagree with him. its amazing! The way the whole city is lit, it just feels alive if that makes sense? There are SO many people and its very busy but its crazy.Its a little overwhelming really but you should go there if you haven't already its unlike any place i've ever been before"

What do you value most in another person?
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Norrell: A kind and caring nature. (pause) Why are you all looking at me like that? I can be a highly devious master of mischief and a nice guy at the same time!

Anyways, what's your favourite fashion style?

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2020
    Casandra: A mix of Goth & Metal, which also fits into my music tastes, which are very strong.

Would you consider your music tastes to be strong or broad?
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • Options
    Raven: “Hmm...I don’t know. I’ve always liked jazz music though.”

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Moon: I don't know... I've never really cared about my name. I would probably change it to Ellie, as that was my mothers name and she recently passed away.

What's the most exciting thing to happen to you?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited February 2020
    Tadeo: Um, I'm not sure if I'd call this exciting, it was more on the lines of terrifying and surreal, but I died and then was brought back to life once.

On the subject, have you had any occult experiences?
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    LUNA: *ahem* WELL, I'm a vampire now, who lives with her vampire boyfriend Stan, and an ancient witch, because my vampire- succubus crossbreed aunt was trying to kill me and ruin my life because she hates my dad (Dorian) that much but he died so i'm getting the flack for it, but now hes back from an alternate dimension with his wife (madison) from that world and hes my age because there was some sort of time reset where he could "try again" at his life, i dunno its all pretty confusing but it turns out his new wife was a vampire slayer that my boyfriend knew years ago, so yeah you could say i've had some occult experiences . ahah lifes crazy yanno.. Oh and hey got sent back by an 'ethereal' which my witch "friend" Dahlia says is basically an inter dimensional time witch, that many people have mistaken as angels or demons "

(i threw in some headcanon sorry not sorry xD )
    SAME QUESTION
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Ella: I..rather not answer that *she has a sad and regretful expression on her face*

So..have you ever did anything risky?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg