Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

list of my favorite/needed mods *UPDATED*

llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
edited January 2020 in Gameplay Mods
hey all :) this is my first real "discussion" to the forums so pls don't mind if it's cringey. i just wanted to share my list of favorites to potentially help someone else find new mods or fix problems that they have
tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
Post edited by llamasflu on

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    Thanks for mentioning my mods. For you information, the NPCC mod is created and maintained by Paulson.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    There is a mod that breaks up bills separately such cell, water, and power???!! This is something I was hoping that Sims 4 had since the base game! Nice!
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    There is a mod that breaks up bills separately such cell, water, and power???!! This is something I was hoping that Sims 4 had since the base game! Nice!

yes!
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • ariasunshineariasunshine Posts: 34 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    https://www.simrealist.com/ here i could not play sims if i did not have some of this creators mods they are amazing!!! snb bills is what you are looking for :) happy simming!! ♥
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    A bit late but huge thank you for this list. Found some treasures I didn't know about previously.
  • discoduck227discoduck227 Posts: 62 Member
    Thanks so much for the link to the individualized bills! I'd been wondering if such a thing existed.