Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eyebrow piercings : Do you use them ?

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    No
    They should have invested the time in body hair.
  • Options
    thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    No

I have been using luumia body hair for ages now. EA team will never get that quality so there's no point in waiting for them to scribble all over the sim.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes
    Piercing obsession here. I will put anything on my sims face that looks shiny 🤣🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    No
    @thecatsred

The console players don't have mod or CC

I'm sorry.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Yes
    All the time! I love the piercings that came with University and I can only hope that we'll get more options in the future. My only wish is that they weren't so bulky.
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    No
    I thought I would use them all the time, but honestly I prefer the cc ones I downloaded years ago.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    No
    I rarely bother with anything but earrings or a necklace, and even then, only on the formal and party outfits.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I intend to use them when I start playing again.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited February 2020
    I use them on some sims sometimes but mostly not

1. I'm not very into piercings irl
    2. even if i think my sims could use some I'd prefer hoops to studs tbh or something more creative and shapely
    3. I feel like studs in game are ridiculously big or then its just my sims face not aligning
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Haven't been able to use them on the Sims I've made so far. Could possibly use them in the near future, since I plan on finally making a Sim to join a University, but we'll see how they align on their face.
    37mfj.png
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Yes
    It was another feature that I could play just as happily without but I do use them a lot now they're here. :)
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited February 2020
    Yes
    Yes, I use them for certain Sims but not all Sims. I don’t use it in real life nor will I ever think of having them, but I enjoy diversity in gameplay. It makes the world more interesting and enjoyable.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    No

I use the nose one sometimes, but the eyebrow ones just do not look good at all to me and do not align right.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    No
    I do not use them because they do not align properly and are too big for my taste, I'll stick with the cc version by paraline.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Yes
    My answer is technically other because I use piercings, just not maxis since they’re way too bulky and silly looking. I am satisfied with, and will continue using pralinesims brow, lip, and nose piercings.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    No
    I have not created a Sim who would wear them yet. Perhaps I will in the future though, we'll see...
  • Options
    LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    No
    tried, they sit too weird on eyebrows to be realistic
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    No
    Can't stand them in real life, and thus, I rarely use them on my Sims. If a Sim I've downloaded from another site uses CC versions of the piercings; they'll be one of the first items I'll delete when going through the CC folder included wtih the household in TS4 Studio or Mod Manager.
  • Options
    SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
    No
    I don't use most of the piercings (apart from ears) because they're just too big. I was so excited about nose piercings, but then the studs are way too big. I really dislike eyebrow piercings in real life. I remember when they were really popular in the 2000's, which is probably why I hate them now. Same reason I hate tongue piercings, and I had one myself :D
  • Options
    ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Yes
    I like them more than I thought I would. I’m not into eyebrow piercings irl but I think they look cool on my sims. Piercings have been missing for a while now, hopefully they add some more. I’d love a tattoo and piercing parlour pack, overhaul the tattoos (so you can layer them up and place them anywhere, maybe even draw your own, similar to the cats and dogs thing?), and add a ton of piercings :)

If not I’d like to see septum, tragus and maybe something cool like nape or a microdermal on the cheek?
  • Options
    KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
    No
    No, I'm not too big of a fan of eyebrow piercings anyway but in my opinion the ingame ones look too big and bulky. I prefer the CC versions of facial piercings
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No
    Nope. I really dislike them, even though I saw plenty of them in Austin back when they were trendy. When someone has a "thing" on their nose, it attracts my eye as if it were a mole or .. something. It's just not cute. But opinions vary as do noses, and everyone's got one, so I'm glad we're each free to walk our own path. Peace to the facial-piercing lovers out there. Just none for me, thanks.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No
    Good point. I use a mod for that, easy peasy. But it is weird to have all-over body shaving as a norm for adult male Sims. It plays up the cartoon aspect.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg