Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Packs Are You Missing?

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
We have 8 expansion packs, 8 game packs, and 16 stuff packs for a total of 32 packs. How many are you missing?

Missing simply refers to the packs you do not own.
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

How Many Packs Are You Missing? 318 votes

None. I have them all.
35%
bshag4lvKita5399Sara1010PJaseLaBlue0314IceyJdreamergrl84PlayerSinger2010SleepycatDSLAlrynnmcruddIsb917Simburiansimm621MeteoraStormThunderbat87elanorbretonhaneulmercuryfoamsimgirl1010 113 votes
1-3
33%
auroraael14CK213Frn0731OneAdorkableGirlicmnfrshverlainemIcewolfSamadamsPlayerjeepjeepcatalan650111Cabelle1863nicolechartrandmagooo63Colorist40JueJueStilettoBlacksam123TheSpotted_Cjoelygirlsims2keekee53 105 votes
4-6
11%
alexspoom13xbecky685xCorkysPetalschellemh29g01denswanslamondakeene61emeremannannabenson2006SelinaKylesTrashmagicParmaViolet87ryttu3kNeiaCareyEve36rpeabody12Destin2016calipossFanPhoria 37 votes
7-9
5%
TWSimGamer82lisamwittinvisiblgirlmotdkpapertongueEmo-usagi2187StutumloulouEricasFreePlaytayahjessieelizisprocrastinatingGordyBecka28NoirStasismimilu04KruegerDannakyri1Satell8ite 18 votes
10 or more
13%
SimmervilleCamkatEvilWitch83Mariefoxprice83fruitsbasket101DanceSingLoveLiveOriginalNameAlwe1507phantasmkisshellokitty1496Ayeffenkayen_keagenSindocatDoloresGreyWaytoomanyUIDsDevinalelemonade90210NationalPokedexStrawberryYogurtmoo 44 votes
I only have the base game
0%
heyroberto 1 vote

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    1-3
    I have everything except Moschino and Tiny Living. I'm still deciding whether I actually want them or not. I'm also waiting to see what's coming next. Stuff packs are always lowest on my list to buy.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    1-3
    I'm only missing My First Pet Stuff - I would really love the little animals, but there is literally nothing else in the pack that I like/want/need in my game, and I can't justify spending £10 on it! (stuff packs are NEVER on sale in the UK!) Smalls animals added to Cats and Dogs - brilliant, not including them in Cats and Dogs and just filling the 'pack' with recoloured objects to milk more money from loyal customers - not good at all! It's the only Sims game since TS1 came out that I haven't owned!
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    None. I have them all.
    I have the whole collection thus far, despite I really only like a handful of the packs. The woe of being a collector.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    None. I have them all.
    I buy them all. I lack sense. :D
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    1-3
    I'm missing my first Pet Accessoires, or whatever it's called.
    I don't agree with the way the pets are kept there. Yeah I know - pixels and all... but still - sorry no! :/.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    None. I have them all.
    Hey, don't feel ashamed about having feelings for those pixels. If no one cared, none of us would be here! :lol:
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    10 or more
    I only have 5 expansion packs, 2 game packs, and 2 stuff packs. I've been playing for less than a year though.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    1-3
    1 I refuse to buy MFP
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    None. I have them all.
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I buy them all. I lack sense. :D
    Same
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    1-3
    KayeStar wrote: »
    Hey, don't feel ashamed about having feelings for those pixels. If no one cared, none of us would be here! :lol:

You are so right! :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    1-3
    just Tiny Living and My First Pet (since it won't come to console for whatever reason).
    Yeah...I spend way too much money on that game....
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    None. I have them all.
    I don't have much sense
    I'm terrribly spoiled
    After working and making sure I never spend so much I can't take care of bills and my adulting tasks I want to relax.
    I just have to have them all I'm that sort of simmer.

Whichever reason you prefer lol :D In fact if sims 5 really does ship with multiplayer function or whatever was being said if that's not forced and I can still enjoy my game by my rules I'll probably get all of that too.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    1-3
    I bought all but one. As I made a choice of not buying the Vampire pack, I don't really miss it.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    None. I have them all.
    I am only all caught up because the In-laws are generous at Christmas Time and I didn't have any other pending projects that needed more financial attention.

I did this mostly so that I could download anything I liked from the gallery and not worry about whether or not I had the packs. There are a few that if I didn't care about gallery builds I probably wouldn't have picked up. (Romantic Garden for one. It's pretty, but I have yet to use more than a handfull of CAS items.)
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited February 2020
    10 or more
    Due to regular 50% off sales, I have all EPs up to this point. Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Dine Out, and Strangerville as Game Packs. Stuff Packs--due to the 50% off/$5 sales, I'm just getting started. I have Romantic Garden Stuff and Vintage Glamour Stuff. I'll be buying Bowling Night later today, bringing me up to three. Romantic Garden Stuff was, for the most part, to complete some Gallery Sims I often played and had to "fill in the blanks" with stuff from my other packs and CC that came with Sims downloaded from other sites.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    None. I have them all.
    I got them over the course of multiple years with a combo of gifts and bundle sales. I did not pay full price and I'm likely to stick with my game for a while even if development moves to a new version. I also took a year off at one point.

I had a lot of packs in older versions too.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,021 Member
    7-9
    I'm missing seven of the Stuff Packs, but I plan on getting three of them (My First Pet, Backyard and Toddler) when they're on sale. I have no intention of buying Tiny Living, Fitness, Perfect Patio or Luxury Party.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    1-3
    I don't have Moschino and the Halloween pack, and if its count too - the extra guitar. In both packs there is nothing of interest for me.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    None. I have them all.
    I don't drink or smoke and I don't spend my money on fashion. I buy Sims 4 content. It's my only expensive hobby. I may be mindless, as someone here so respectfully diagnosed us who like to buy things from EA, but I don't regret anything. I will mindlessly continue buying all the packs in the future too, I'll even buy the knitting pack that doesn't interest me at all. Gimme everything, I don't use CC. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • PandorathegreatPandorathegreat Posts: 1 New Member
    1-3
    I recently started playing, last year I got the base game for free. I picked up cats and dogs/seasons/city living in the last 20th anniversary sale. I might pick up the other expacs before this sale runs out.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    None. I have them all.
    i buy them all my dad gave me the money for the base game. 2 years ago he lost his cancer battle so its a way i keep him close.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    None, because I own all of the ones I want. Any packs that aren't in my possession, I have no intention of ever buying.
  • discoduck227discoduck227 Posts: 62 Member
    1-3
    I don't have Strangerville or Vampries. The only stuff pack I don't have is Fitness.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    1-3
    Just Tiny Living. Will probably be here for The Sims 35...
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    1-3
    Just a few stuff packs missing. MFP, moschino, and tiny living.