Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has Teleport Any Sim been updated yet?

Each time I check the website, it says updated for the November 2019 patch. I was using this mod just now, and when I switched to another sim on a different lot, the game took me to the world select screen.
I'm so done with this site!

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm waiting for an update also. It keeps giving me exceptions. And I can no longer use my custom animations because every time I select for a sim to pose they do these idle animations first, like sighing into the air. So the two sims I want to do the animations are always out of sync with eachother. Hope they update it soon. 😔
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    edited February 2020
    Teleport any sim has been updated since Tiny Homes.

@Babykittyjade you may want to reinstall it and see if that solves your issues. If you are still getting LE's try posting about them in the general support section of MCCC Discord. Even if you don't use MCCC they can be very helpful.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @Babykittyjade My sims sigh or do other idle animations too whenever I choose a specific pose. Or sometimes they don't pose at all. Half the poses used for my stories involve sitting on a chair or a sofa, but I guess standing poses or in-game animations will do for now.

Try emptying your cache folders and delete the localthumbcache.package they can cause animations to fail.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I'm waiting for an update also. It keeps giving me exceptions. And I can no longer use my custom animations because every time I select for a sim to pose they do these idle animations first, like sighing into the air. So the two sims I want to do the animations are always out of sync with eachother. Hope they update it soon. 😔

Hey, I'm an animator myself and the advice I can give to you is, try waiting a few seconds after you teleport your sims on top of each other. After they do their idles stop the game once again and go in "pose by pack". (Though there's the risk of one of your sims trying to walk once the game is unpaused, so you have to be careful about that)

And another way is select a basic pose firstly then switch to an animation. This way the animation will start at the same time for both sims.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @Babykittyjade My sims sigh or do other idle animations too whenever I choose a specific pose. Or sometimes they don't pose at all. Half the poses used for my stories involve sitting on a chair or a sofa, but I guess standing poses or in-game animations will do for now.

Do you try to pose your sims when they're already seated in game. You should put teleporter in the middle of the chair/couch and select your pose after you teleport your sim to there. The sims has to be standing in the chair/sofa, not sitting on it.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    i need this mod also T_T but is the only one that send me errors
    Thankyou for all the suggestions everyone.
    And @gamingtweety I do pose them stand in the couch and not sitting.

I will try everything suggested here first next time I get a chance to play and report back if it works or not. That's my number one mod after mcc 🥰
  • mwgianmwgian Posts: 5 New Member
    hi, i'm just curious about when the teleport any sim mod will get updated because mine has been broken since the new eco lifestyle patch. i'm not nagging or rushing or anything just curious :)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    mwgian wrote: »
    hi, i'm just curious about when the teleport any sim mod will get updated because mine has been broken since the new eco lifestyle patch. i'm not nagging or rushing or anything just curious :)

There's no plan to update it because basically the same thing can be done with MC Command Center. The modders updating the late Scumbumbo's mods have chosen not to do that one for now.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited June 2020
    @luthienrising the one problem with the in-game gnomes is you can't place them in counters (I tested them) so you need to download the former Teleport any Sim in order to do that.

I guess as long as you're not posing a spellcaster Its fine using the old method

update: I did find a way to put a gnome into a counter- just have to resize them
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • mwgianmwgian Posts: 5 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > There's no plan to update it because basically the same thing can be done with MC Command Center. The modders updating the late Scumbumbo's mods have chosen not to do that one for now.

hi! how can I teleport with MC command center?
    But this doesn't make sense for pose users. We need to teleport inside of sofas for sofa poses, counters, rails, bathtubs, I have bikes for kid poses they need to teleport "inside" the bike for the pose to align correctly. Mc teleport is only good for standing around the room somewhere. I though the teleport mod should be a top priority. Poses are made daily and j kbow many players (myself included) use them every play session.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited July 2020
    But this doesn't make sense for pose users. We need to teleport inside of sofas for sofa poses, counters, rails, bathtubs, I have bikes for kid poses they need to teleport "inside" the bike for the pose to align correctly. Mc teleport is only good for standing around the room somewhere. I though the teleport mod should be a top priority. Poses are made daily and j kbow many players (myself included) use them every play session.

@Babykittyjade like @DeafSimmer says use MC teleport + gnomes in order to pose. the Gnomes work (once you resize them and if you have gnome menu on) just like the teleporter did. I have done a ton of poses with just gnomes as the teleporter I had a scene where I needed to have a child and an adult talk on a couch, I resize the gnomes, put them in the correct postion in the couch and then teleport the sims to the gnomes and viola the picture (the only downside of the gnomes, is you have to delete them after you position the sims)- but on a bright side it means if you need to try again, its still available

Z2zvord.png

wJdqscw.png

6adMCGP.gif