Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like to be able to visit the hospital?

HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
edited February 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
For sick Sims, baby deliveries, vaccinations, purchasing medications and so on...
wB2Zykl.jpg
Post edited by Hestia on

Would you like to be able to visit the hospital? 105 votes

Yes, I would like to be able to visit the hospital.
88%
CK213Frn0731GoldmoldarSimmySimianCamkatdanacnbrettkeekee53BloosmooasimbsimAuroraBoreallisGoldenBuffyRococo1256irishdragon7CynnaSimQueenie9Mariefoxprice83fruitsbasket101Cinebaralanmichael1Bluelle 93 votes
No, I like it the way it is.
11%
julienrob2004LufflebunnyPlayerSinger2010DijktafoneAnmirlag01denswanSindocatEmo-usagi2187EnkiSchmidtLairaDrakosSigma1202 12 votes

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited February 2020
    I would like to be able to hang about even if my sim is not doctor or sick and id like to go to hospital to get treated for sicknesses

like there is funs to be had there but I don't like having to get career for it :<

same goes for police stations I'd like to visit for random own means even if im no police
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    @Simmingal Sometimes it’s nice to just chill at the hospital with people you know who work there during break hours. :) Or maybe create a kleptomaniac storyline that likes to steal hospital equipment? The storytelling possibilities are endless.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    First I would like it if I could send sick sims to a hospital to cure illnesses.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I was surprised that I couldn't send my sims there when sick! I thought that would have been a feature. I'd also like to be able to visit the police station and science lab.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Yep, I'd definitely like to be able to send them there when sick, or even when they get injured playing football. Not so bothered by the police station and science lab but the hospital definitely <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • SribindiSribindi Posts: 261 Member
    Yes, I would like to visit the hospital, but more to visit sick sim-friends. Maybe even be able to volunteer as for example a 'Cliniclown', but one where you are able to actually perform/attend your volunteer-project, not just clicking on cellphone and disappear for a certain time.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member

I would like my hypochondriac sim to be able to vist the hospital
    I would like to be able to arrest the sim who has the divious aspiartion who has chosen the criminal career
    And yes I would like to visit the Sims lab
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'd like this update. GTW came out so long ago that I would like some kind of update.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited February 2020
    My Sim did visit the hospital one time, lol. I was playing a doctor and then switched to a different household. The little boy in that household had been at the hosptial right before I switched. (no mods or cc) It was an interesting glitch. When I loaded his home he was not there, so I clicked on him and the game loaded the hospital. Weird. I played him and he stayed there all day doing things to upset the doctors, (my doctor was still there) and watched TV, had a snack etc. lol I actually enjoyed that glitch. But yes, if a Sim is sick they should be able to go to a doctor or make a phone call to get your doctor to make a very expensive house call.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Another thing to consider with hospital visits: maybe you can have your pregnant sims get an ultrasound, or have a doctor figure out the gender of your baby/babies?

But yeah, I'd love to visit the hospital. Entertaining sick patients would be a great way to give back to the community.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I'd like sick sims to be able to visit the hospital, even if only as a rabbit hole. I'd also like to be able to explore the "neighborhood" where the police station and the hospital are, as there appears to be a third, unused lot there (or at least room for one.)

Without crimes to report (or friends/family to bail out) going to the police station outside of the detective career is kinda pointless. The science lab with all their collectables though...
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Yes, I would.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited February 2020
    No, I like it the way it is.
    You can have your baby in hospital , I have done it a few times . When they are in labour there is an option to send them there to have it . Admittedly its arrive at the hospital , be sent onto the machine , have the baby and leave again

• MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    My Sim did visit the hospital one time, lol. I was playing a doctor and then switched to a different household. The little boy in that household had been at the hosptial right before I switched. (no mods or cc) It was an interesting glitch. When I loaded his home he was not there, so I clicked on him and the game loaded the hospital. Weird. I played him and he stayed there all day doing things to upset the doctors, (my doctor was still there) and watched TV, had a snack etc. lol I actually enjoyed that glitch. But yes, if a Sim is sick they should be able to go to a doctor or make a phone call to get your doctor to make a very expensive house call.

I just had the same thing happen tonight with the Film Set. Nice little glitch, that one! :D
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Yes but I would also like my sims doctors be able to also treat their sick household members at home too not just at the hospital.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Yes and I would like to be able to be treated there instead of ordering meds over the computer.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    You can have your baby in hospital , I have done it a few times . When they are in labour there is an option to send them there to have it . Admittedly its arrive at the hospital , be sent onto the machine , have the baby and leave again

almost all mine are born there so I can get the birth certificates :)
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,410 Member
    I would like to be able to travel to all the active career locations without mods. Out of curiosity, for story telling purposes, to harvest plants at the science lab,...
  • chuckjaymoorechuckjaymoore Posts: 60 Member
    I would not only like to visit hospitals, but also be able to manage them like restaurants and retail lots. Choosing my staff is more fun than just seeing these random generated townies work there.
    Gallery ID: 1mooresimmer
    YouTube channel: youtube.com/@1mooresimmer/
    TikTok: tiktok.com/@1mooresimmer
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Yes, this for me expands the gameplay as it starts to be an bore after the first baby and that is all one goes there for, so limiting. :(
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Sims should be able to visit their sick loved ones.
  • TheG0ldensimmerTheG0ldensimmer Posts: 6 New Member
    it would be amazing if you could visit your family and friends at the hospital while their sick
  • peachyfabulouspeachyfabulous Posts: 26 Member
    I can imagine with the new knitting pack you can knit a gift to take to someone in the hospital. I would love visiting sims in the hospital. Hospital beds would be great to allow them time to recover and nurses/doctor sims could help sim patients with all of their needs.
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    Of course! I made the mistake of assuming we would eventually be able to in a sims game created in 2014.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    For all those illnesses that take time to heal , visiting new mothers and aging grandparents.
    Laugh out loud. Often