Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Corrupt a wish game

Comments

• MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
    Granted, but EA finds you hacking and calls the po po then your in for life in jail
    I wish I wasnt cold

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Granted. You are now on fire!

I wish I had perfect teeth.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    You get perfect teeth -at the cost of your tongue. You can't talk, and eating is very difficult.

I wish I could fall asleep faster.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Granted, but you're cursed with night terrors and are now afraid to sleep.

I wish to stop global warming.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    Granted, but you become a hip, hot, young, attractive warning (ATTENTION!) that needs to be warming up to understand the effects of you affecting the hip, hot, young, attractive world in terms of hip, hot, young, attractive global normality. And you get warmer than everyone, so you have to move to Pluto but Uranus isn’t going to let you do this, so you just sink inside Uranus while feeling hip, hot, young, and attractive; while watching Earth in its hip, hot, young, and attractive state.

I wish that everyone in the world is hip, hot, young (as in young adults), and attractive.
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    Granted, but the opposite happens to you.

I wish I could live in Sulani
    Lemontail wrote: »
    Granted, but you become a fugitive of FBI, Interpol, United Nations, and WHO for getting your pack early by impersonating an EA executive and then using it to harass the Africa's weather for being too hot, then scandalizing Italy for not being a forest, then inadvertently cause Turkey to declare war to Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, who then cries loud enough for elephants to come over to Europe by themselves, but the elephants are held hostage by The Sims players who is mad that you got these packs early for an unfair reason, so you have to hide in Maldives, but Eliza Pancakes comes to life and berates you for misusing your wish, then it gets tireless so you decide to give up your ability to get the packs early, but this is too late, as FBI captures you and sends you to Alcatraz as if Alcatraz was operating and you remain in there for 40 weeks.

crazy answer!

Granted. You're living in Sulani. As a palm tree. >:)

I wish I didn't have a headache coming on. Might be a rough day tomorrow. (setting someone up with a great decapitation story...!)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Granted, but the day after tomorrow will be the worst of your life.

I wish I had my car back (totaled in an auto accident). I miss my car, as cheesy as that sounds.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    edited December 2019
    Granted, but your car contains a body so FBI is called and it turns out that a fossil had been somehow added on it, so a museum nearby takes it, but it is stopped by NSA wishing to take the fossil and leave the car, but you protest, but both the museum and NSA is fed up with you so you get an accident person to challenge a duel with the museum, but it is cancelled after Argentina asks you to exchange the fossil in exchange of the car returned to you in pristine condition, so you agree, but the deal falls through after you trash both the Brits and Argentinians on Falkland Islands issue, declaring yourself the ruler of Falkland Islands, which did not get well with Argentina, so they destroy your car and sends it to Mars, but Mars is fed up with Earth’s trash, so Mars decides to blackmail you to FBI in exchange of the car trash being sent you, which causes the worldwide sensation, so you hide with your destroyed car somewhere in Alaska.

I wish for outrageous things to happen to everyone including me.
    Post edited by Lemontail on
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Wish granted, outrageous things happen to everyone. The catch? Everything that happens is lethal.
    The president is eaten by a swarm of bald eagles
    Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are crushed by the worlds largest camera
    Fifty meteors strike your neighborhood out of nowhere, reducing it to a crater
    and Just before I am able to finish typing this, my computer blows up right before I can finis-

I wish eating food healed my wounds like in video games
    EMrBkJP.png
    Granted. Eating food now heals your wounds like in video games. But like in video games, you have no way to excrete, so you eventually die of impacted bowels. Yech. Sorry. That was a tough one to corrupt.

I wish I could levitate.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited December 2019
    Granted. But tree branches and the ceiling prove to be an annoyance...

THEN IT HAPPENS...

... the day when you encounter a ceiling fan! It spices your head off! You're dead now. We'll miss you! :(

I wish I could get some more ice cream! :yum:
    Granted, but you only get ice cream made with icebergs melted from Antarctica and Arctic combined, which causes stranded angry penguins and polar bears to storm your house to reclaim these ices, only to be stopped by Nestle executives wishing to get hold of the ices, but you call 911, only for you to track down the makers of the ice cream made of icebergs, who is then arrested by WHO for endangering public health. And you will be just granted one ice cream every twenty years as a compensation for the angry penguins and the polar bears.

I wish everyone can figure skate.
    Granted. But tree branches and the ceiling prove to be an annoyance...

THEN IT HAPPENS...

... the day when you encounter a ceiling fan! It spices your head off! You're dead now. We'll miss you! :(

I wish I could get some more ice cream! :yum:

That was just awesome! :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Everyone figure skates, at once. The ice cracks, and everyone goes under. Since EVERYONE was figure-skating, there were no rescue attempts possible. Now, there is no one left to figure skate. Bodies dam up rivers. But once they decompose, beavers use the existing bone dams as a structure from which to build.

I wish I had more money than I could spend.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Granted, but your money is now in the limbo. You must go to the afterlife in order to get the money, which means you have to wait. And you get Social Security packages every year, enough to live comfortably but you’re not allowed to hold a job forever anyway so you’re stuck playing The Sims for lifetime while waiting for another Social Security package for a year. Then, you get the money but you’re stuck in the limbo forever, unable to reach any ways of the afterlife, with your money to spend on betting on which souls will go which ways, always gaining money but has nothing to spend for except betting with the limbo gatekeeper.

I wish that Pluto is reclassified as a planet, also add Eris too.
    Pluto and Eris get reclassified as planets, but then, so must ALL the other objects of similar size in the Kuiper Belt. Now we have so many "planets" in our solar system that we can't even name them all, let alone learn them.

I wish I could experience time as discrete quanta.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Gonna have to corrupt that wish myself because apparently it killed the thread.
    So...granted, but then you realize, too late, that the illusion of time as something that moved, was allowing you to experience it passing. Experiencing it as discrete quanta, you are stuck! In a single time quantum, in which you realize that time doesn't actually move, but we do, so long as our illusions are intact! Now what!? You can't get off this one quantum of time, can't move or change or experience change and don't know how to get your consciousness back to the way it was! AHHHHHHHH!

I wish there were such a thing as a gut-b-gone pill that was safe!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Granted but now your stomach is where your left knee used to be.

I wish my next life could be as a banana tree.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Ivory_RainIvory_Rain Posts: 47 New Member
    Granted, but it explodes when you start it up.

I wish my cat would stop jumping on my table
    Granted, your cat will never jump on your table cause you will never be able to own one.
    Can't jump on your table if you don't have a table

I wish I could swim
    EMrBkJP.png
    Granted. But 5 minutes later, you get eaten by a shark!

I wish I didn't have seasonal allergies!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Granted, now you just have year-round allergies.

I wish for a scholarship.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,127 Member
    Granted but it would be to a clown college.

I wish I could think of something to wish for. 🤷‍♀️
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    Granted, but wait you can't wish for anything now. So you now sink into a very deep depression over not being able to get your wish and barely take care of yourself until one day you find a wish granting well! But you forgot what you wanted so you ask the same question again and this whole situation repeats until you die.

I wish I could force anyone to sneeze on command, but they will never know why
    EMrBkJP.png