Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited February 2020
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    https://youtu.be/BbYBFx4ucN0

WIDM Season 20 Episode 6 is out with subs now!
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I knew Johan will go... Next is Claus, then Nathan then Rob. Leonie, Mil, Buddy, and Rob will final 4 and then rob will go. Leonie will be the winner and Mil will be the mole

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    This phone challenge sounds like a disaster. Way too easy to mole or get wrong

Called it (no pun intended)

Nathan shading Johan. :joy: And Nathan did well finding the phones, but that happened shortly before they mistook 90 for 91 meters. I still think it could be him.

KITTY

Permutations and patterns? I might be able to do something like this, but I'd need some paper. Plus the group switching makes things easy to mess up

Buddy seems to be putting the most effort into learning the language

Sand and names. Hmm

Mil with 5 tubes :0

Ooh, they sneaked in a little something for the fans

Ouch, -200 euros

I like Mil and Nathan the best, so it's a relief to see they got the first two green screens

Ooh, Claes was one of my moles. Right now it's just Nathan. I could see it being Mil. Rob is 50/50. I don't think it's Leonie or Buddy.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Happy Birthday, Yannik! @YJB19299
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited February 2020
    Happy birthday Yannik! 🎂
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Ooh, I didn't see this. Belated happy birthday, Yannik! 🎉
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Newest WIDM courtesy of Alleen!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jKhys1IKyk

I just realized that the tattoo on Nathan's left bicep is Leonidas from the 300 movie :joy:

I like how Rik recounts the group dynamics as if it's a "previously on" in a soap opera :joy:

Mil is slaying it with that outfit and pose :D

Oh hey, they got their own musical number :joy:

I remember how last week's episode teaser showed Buddy clean-shaven. He looks like a teenager without his beard. :D

This car thing is so confusing

Everyone really dropped the ball in this mission

Ring of fire :joy:

"I get to know countries with my taste buds"
    Mil has the right idea. They're basically on vacation

Another laser game. But this time you get to see the Mole in action. I wonder how production can disguise their build, though.

Buddy is losing bad

Really bad

Rob does paintball. I expect him to do better.

Rob leaving his hat is a pro gamer move :joy:

Wait, Rob shot the Mole??? PRO

The way Nathan's segment is edited makes me think that he's not really going against anyone. Either someone from production will face the Mole, or they have to do some clever editing to obscure the fact that the Mole is battling nobody. Maybe I'm just tunneling into Nathan, but he's my primary suspect so far.

"I'll shave off his mullet" :joy:

I think they could've taken turns committing each description to memory in a round robin fashion. That way, each person would only have had to remember three descriptions

I feel like they'll bungle all or almost all of the photos. 15 photos in 20 minutes while only relying on their memory for the descriptions is too difficult.

Told you :grimace:

Most people think it's Leonie

Ooh, the psychological aspect of drawing cards

Ooh, the betrayal

Nathan made it. :0 He's my primary suspect, but if he leaves, then I'll have to consider someone else. Maybe Mil

Two episodes with no elimination. I smell a double elimination in the future

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    after this episode I was Also curious about Nathan ice
    Shadami wrote: »

Let's just wait for this week's episode.
    I smell a double elimination, and I think Nathan has a good chance of making it to the final 3 ;)

icmnfrsh wrote: »

I smell a double elimination, and I think Nathan has a good chance of making it to the final 3 ;)

Speaking of this week's episode:

https://youtu.be/YN4blllE61g
    Banner.png
    Buddy has a Pikachu plushie and called Nathan a trainer. My nerd is happy xD

I totally forgot to watch this and now it's very late in the night and I can't afford to sacrifice sleep. :grimace: Tomorrow, then

I totally forgot to watch this and now it's very late in the night and I can't afford to sacrifice sleep. :grimace: Tomorrow, then

Oof, rip :dizzy:
    Banner.png
    It's good that they bike in Luoyang. Biking as transportation in M----a is definitely unsafe. Recreational biking is fine if you avoid the roads. D---s, on the other hand, is extremely bike friendly.

250 euros. Not bad

Green exemption :0

"Rik" :joy:

Man, this Lazy Susan Q&A is such a Russian roulette.

If Buddy gets the exemption, the youngest player of the season might make it to the final 3

MIL IS SAFE 🎉

"Tucks me in each night, tells me a football story" Daddy Nathan :joy:

This might be one of the lowest gains this season

Everyone thinks it's Leonie. Either everyone'll be correct, or equally wrong

Everyone was equally wrong. Goodbye, Leonie :(

Buddy has a Pikachu plushie and called Nathan a trainer. My nerd is happy xD

Buddy is about a year younger than I am, so he would've been a young kid at the height of the initial Pokémon craze :D I myself asked for one of the theme decks for Christmas

edited March 2020
    How old is buddy? I was in third grade when I discovered Pokemon xD which was somewhere around the initial craze.
    I just think it's awesome that he has a Pikachu with him when luggage is often confiscated. "I can't travel without my companion Pokemon!!!" <3
    edited March 2020
    How old is buddy? I was in third grade when I discovered Pokemon xD which was somewhere around the initial craze.
    I just think it's awesome that he has a Pikachu with him when luggage is often confiscated. "I can't travel without my companion Pokemon!!!" <3

Buddy was born on August 26 1994.
    Banner.png
    Wow. Only a couple years before Pokemon came out xD
    Wow. Only a couple years before Pokemon came out xD

XD
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Pokémon is gay? Oh my gosh I didn’t know, I’m so glad it can be itself now xD
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Hey, Pokémon can be a special guest at GLI now! :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Hey, Pokémon can be a special guest at GLI now! :mrgreen:

Eevee, I choose you!!!
    Banner.png

1%2B-%2BIrma%2BCreated.png

https://lastiqueenardennebacc.blogspot.com/2020/03/round-15-roboot.html

Episode 5 of La Stique-en-Ardenne BACC is up now! Enjoy the read, an over 100-picture long episode where Irma Roboot attempts to compute the new town she was sent to inspect on behalf of the board of reality shows.
    Banner.png