Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Title of the Stuff Pack

13...Next

Comments

• HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I don’t like any of the poll choices.

How about...

Snug Life (Stuff Pack)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I don't care that much yet. I'll vote on a title but I don't mind as long as the title generally reflects the pack theme.

DIY Knitting Stuff? Though not all of it is DIY and not all of it is knitted. This won't be my hill to get stuck on.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • JinkxJinkx Posts: 62 Member
    Crafting Stuff
    Either way, I'm going to despise this title in dutch.

Sims KnUtSeLpReT!!!!1111!!
  • courtneyb2020courtneyb2020 Posts: 2 New Member
    For the love of heaven, give us bunk beds and ladders. And please bring back the option to customize colour and fabric like in the sims 3. Sims 4 really lacks that. I want to customize my furniutre.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    Hestia wrote: »
    I don’t like any of the poll choices.

How about...

Snug Life (Stuff Pack)
    I would prefer Grunge Life. I would like something not casual or modern for a change and something that the average Simmer would use. Sims are spoiled enough with the snug life.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Scobre Snug means “comfy” and it can also mean “fitting”. I don’t know how “grunge” would be a suitable name for this pack... do explain.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Get Knitting >:)

Maybe just Get Knit

I mean, at this point with the DIY theme and the non-knitted "crafty" clothing items, I'm leaning towards Krafty Plum (I think the actual word would still be pulled by the censors, unfortunately) Not because I think the items are bad, but because that's the term I use to refer to the tools, equipment, and supplies for my crafting stuff in general, be it beading, knitting, crochet, sewing, polymer clay, fabric paint, embroidery, paper cutting, stained glass, miniatures, resin work... yeah, I do a lot of crafting.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Home Craft Stuff
    "Woolly stuff"! It could come after we got a Farming pack. :)
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    Mmmm they could go for something simple though like Get Knitted or Nannagedon
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    Mismatched Pack Style and CAS Stuff
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    Hestia wrote: »
    @Scobre Snug means “comfy” and it can also mean “fitting”. I don’t know how “grunge” would be a suitable name for this pack... do explain.
    Oh for this pack. Yeah that would fit. Sorry.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    DIY Knitting Time
    DIY Knitter's Delight
  • Hallie22Hallie22 Posts: 64 Member
    Jinkx wrote: »
    Either way, I'm going to despise this title in dutch.

Sims KnUtSeLpReT!!!!1111!!

Hahaha. I hope they come up with something better than that. It doesn't really sound like it's knitting related at all.
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    I actually like the title of another thread in this section of forums for the title of the stuff pack, crimes against yarn. It is so cute and clever.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited April 2020
    Handcraft Stuff
    I actually also like Cozy Craft Stuff now, I think it fits!
    1f122a9b7793dd55fb6dbbae14c0ceb7.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    CBook wrote: »
    I was thinking about names for this stuff pack. The pack mainly focuses around crafting, like knitting and pottery.

Which name do you think fits the most?

I'm thinking none of these tbh. I'm feeling Nifty Knitting Stuff

Congrats on your suggestion being one of the options in the new poll. This is the name I voted for. :)