Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear little sims..... #2

I found this topic kinda fun, and instead of digging up the old one, I'll make a new one.

Dear little sims, please make sure that you're actually home when you invite my sim over, especially when you live alone.

Comments

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Dear Little sims,

Please stop walking through furniture. It makes my eyes want to bleed. :D
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    @nerdfashion The private dwelling trait will put an end to that. ;)
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    Clean up your now dirty dishes in sink or dishwasher in kitchen, not wander all over the house to some other sink you can't even see

^^ That, so much that lol

It just seems like it wouldn't be hard to implement priorities when choosing where to wash dirty dishes. Closest dishwasher should take priority, then closest sink to closest fridge.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Dear little Sims, stop asking me to click on the toilet when you have to go, you know where it is, just use it!

Dear little sims, who live in the city, someone else are getting paid to shovel that snow. It's not your problem. Come back here and finish writing your book, or your royalties will drop.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Dear little sim,

Especially you *shy* female little sim. Please try to control yourself. It may be a bit over the top to flirt with everyone, including all women in the room, just because you watched Downton Abbey on TV.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Dear Little Sims

I know there was a fire and I know there's a lovely pile of ash that I've asked you only three times to pick up (You're on the naughty step btw) , but when you're a parent try showing a bit of restraint and stop running to play in it every five minutes just because you saw the mail man do it. If he jumped off a cliff would you? What kind of example are you setting your children?

Children of said parent. Make them clean their own mess up! You don't need to do it. He's meant to be the neat sim for crying out loud!
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Dear little sims, more specifically, those I'm not controlling,

Stop with the sudden anger. One minute you're fine. The next minute, you're stomping around. Just be glad I have Death toggled to off, and the emotional deaths turned off, or you would be dropping like flies that have hit a bug zapper.

Also, when Shine is concentrating on the barriers in Selvadorada, don't walk up to her and start talking. Also, PERSONAL SPACE!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Dear Little Sims,
    Everyone goes through phases, now be quiet.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

Please stop calling to ask me to go to the circus.
    I've seen your clothes, you are the circus.

Omg, thanks for the belly laugh! :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    Dear little sims,

You JUST finished mopping up your mess on the floor, why in Willow Creek are you making another one IMMEDIATELY after?
    Anisim wrote: »
    Dear little sims,

You JUST finished mopping up your mess on the floor, why in Willow Creek are you making another one IMMEDIATELY after?

Or when they start mopping the floor BEFORE fixing the leaking sink. =P
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Dear Little Sim,

Stop drinking water. You won't wet yourself.

Funny Thought:
    I question the ability for a Sim to replenish needs when the Sim is selected.

Problem: The selected Sim should never get water because I have autonomy turned off for the selected Sim. So no needs are fulfilled by selected Sim. Is that what it means? Is it the reason they don't use the toilet until it's too late. Is this the cause ... when I play just one Sim and the Sim just stands there unless I tell him to do something. Is this the idle Sim bug players complain about? I am confused. Do we need a way to idle the game so no Sims are selected. Is there already a way to do this?