Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of these most requested features would you want for free for the 20th anniversary?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Etc.
    Personality overhaul, story progression, memories. Something like chemistry, fears/wants (better whims), favourites, likes/dislikes, etc. With this, it can totally breath a new life towards the game. For example, for a romantic Sims, it would be interesting to see who can she/he romantically involve with. For now, it seems like the Sims can just get married or romantically involve with anyone. :#
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Etc.
    Improved personalities would be my first choice. I would also love improved babies, cars, and ocean swimming in all worlds though, or perhaps more NPCs (i.e. firefighters, police, burglars etc.).
  • Options
    Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    Body Hair
    Its not the only thing I want, but I mostly play male Sims and it's something I am desperate for! Gimme my hairy men!
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Improved Babies
    I most want a personality/relationship overhaul.

That would be fantastic, no matter what sim I make they all end up feeling the same in the end. An overhaul making the traits more effective would be a breath of fresh air, and I would really like some more traits and aspirations alongside that
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Cars (with garages, and other things relating to Cars)
    S: Simulated
    I: Immersion
    M: Must
    S: Survive
  • Options
    Pupplylover2883Pupplylover2883 Posts: 25 Member
    Create A World
    CAW but i really want disabilities. werent we supposed to have those already?
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Color wheel
    I'd actually like improvements to the sim's personalities themselves. An entirely different game feels like a bit much to expect for an anniversary though.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Etc.
    Camkat wrote: »
    I'd actually like improvements to the sim's personalities themselves. An entirely different game feels like a bit much to expect for an anniversary though.
    Instead of looking at is as a different game I'd say restoring the game to what it should of been all along. Sims should not be for staging pictures to a story tell the Sims should do that fine on their own with the slight nudging of the player the Sims did it with detailed animations and personalities in all other versions. But seeing the last survey and them now just asking about personalities I don't expect anything this year which is sad seeing as I want it the most hopefully if there is a patch they bring in something game changing because its needed.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Color wheel
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Camkat wrote: »
    Instead of looking at is as a different game I'd say restoring the game to what it should of been all along. Sims should not be for staging pictures to a story tell the Sims should do that fine on their own with the slight nudging of the player the Sims did it with detailed animations and personalities in all other versions. But seeing the last survey and them now just asking about personalities I don't expect anything this year which is sad seeing as I want it the most hopefully if there is a patch they bring in something game changing because its needed.

This is a better way of looking at it. I guess I just look at it as a different game because it really would be! I do agree that it should have been this way from the beginning though.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2020
    Etc.
    We aren't getting any free feature xD Ya'll have your hopes way high in the sky lol

Plus, I'm pretty sure Color Wheel is never coming ahahahaha
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited February 2020
    Improved Babies
    I mean, I doubt it will be any of these, but freed babies is top of the list imo. I miss being able to carry them around, bathing them, having play mats and bounce chairs like in TS2 etc. Babies don’t feel like sims whilst they’re still fixed objects.

Second place for me is definitely a personality haul. Almost tied for first with babies.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Cars (with garages, and other things relating to Cars)
    It's really a tie between cars and CAW but I think I made the right decision
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Improved Babies
    Either improved babies or color wheel. They're the only ones that interest me, except maybe preteens, but those would have to be really well done.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    Color wheel
    All of the above, I'm not greedy
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Well unless they surprise us with something else the hot tub was it 🤦‍♀️ Should have been bunkbeds
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Color wheel
    1. Color Wheel
    2. Body Hair
    3. Spiral Stairs
    4. CAW
    5. Improved Babies
    6. Heartshape Beds
    7. Ladders
    8. Better Romance Interactions
    9. Tweens
    10. More Family Members
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Improved Babies
    It was truly a toss up between improved babies and a color wheel for me.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited February 2020
    Ocean Swimming in all worlds
    me: it's torture to look at all that water i can't use

sims4: have a hot tub you poor soul

me: that is not exactly what i meant but -

sims4: have a roof on it too
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Etc.
    A hot tub
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Body Hair
    Give me body hair and werewolves or give me DEATH
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    They already said that the color wheel will not make TS4. The game engine can't support it.

I want more options without having to use mods. I want to pick which occults appear in my save. I want to have the seasons I choose or just one. In past versions we had options. I could choose what I wanted in my game. If I wanted it to be summer I could pick that for all 4 seasons. I could go to options and pick the occults that would spawn in the game. Sorry, werewolves were creepy to me.

I should not have to use a mod to keep marriages intact. The games allows my Sims to have affairs when I am not playing that family. I have a mod that keeps marriages intact. IMO ... Infidelity should not be autonomous in a teen rated game. Without the mod my Sims develop romantic relationships when I am playing another family.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    Color wheel
    I don't care if they give it free or if they included it in a pack of some kind. I am torn between create a world and color wheel. Not that I was very good with making the worlds, but I sure do use what others have made and I really enjoy the work people put into them.

My big lost love is create a style. That would be my favorite. Body hair I got with custom content, swimming in the ocean is available in the Island world, that's enough. I don't much care about the baby ages, or how they work at this point, cars would be nice, but I enjoy it as it is for now.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Color wheel
    a color wheel would be ideal but I'd be fine if they just added some more hair colors and skin colors in, like true white hair and dark purple hair and pale skin that isn't yellow-or greyish.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat