Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wasn't even going to keep the game save until this happened

I am testing out some mods, just because I am bored and wanted to try something new. Whenever I am trying something new I always start a game save, that I don't plan on keeping. This time was not going to be any different that was until my sim won the lottery, and she won big, a million semolians.

Comments

• MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    That would definitely be a compelling reason to keep a save! Well done to your lucky sim! <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Now your sim can buy a lottery dream home ! congrats to your sim.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    IMO it is fairly boring after winning the lottery. What is left to achieve? Your sim doesn't need to work, they can buy everything they want.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    IMO it is fairly boring after winning the lottery. What is left to achieve? Your sim doesn't need to work, they can buy everything they want.

I still keep them working. I think the Feng family had won the lottery before I started playing them cause they had over a million simoleons. I still enjoyed playing them. It was still fun having them become a family with children and a cat.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited February 2020

Aspiration rewards, satisfaction rewards in the reward store, completing collections... Life isn't always about having all the money you need. :smiley:

Edit - full disclosure, my current family has, after 10 generations (8 of which with 6 money trees), almost 40 million simoleans between household funds and the vault. I focus on achieving career satisfaction/mastery and aspirations (and storytelling)
    Post edited by DaWaterRat on
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    I am playing a save that has Tiny Home Village by CarrisaGallardo in the gallery. The plan is for at least one of my sims living there to win the lottery then they can move out. So far not having any luck so they have to keep working. Its a bit challenging at times keeping them in their own rooms but a lot of fun. It was built with Tiny Living and I don't have that yet but no problem changing things.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Poor sim! They will soon enough find out that life was much easier with less money ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member

I was thinking about having her start a boarding house using the game's roommate system.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    My sims won the lottery too (twice!) and there's still tons to do. It's also possible to spend the money by building a giant house.
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    My sims always have lots of money and freelance artist career so they don't have to go to work ever. They do have lovely gardens, happy bees and a great family life with lots of time to keep all in check.