Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS Missed Opportunities Pack

2...Next

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2020
    In addition to what's already been mentioned:

Ladders or Spiral stairs in TL
    Doorbells - Should've been a base game feature
    Ticket Machine - Needed so Sims can own & profit from running bars, nightclubs, etc.
    Stove top cauldrons
    Witch hats/capes
    Quicksand in the Jungle
    REAL bears in OR
    Lamp w/Genie - Either as something to be found in JA as treasure or a dig box in ROM
    Singing career
    Springboard diving boards & pool slides
    Carryable dolls & stuffed toys for toddlers

That's just off the top of my head, I'll add more later.

EDIT: Oh! OR should've had deer too! How can you have a big forest without deer? I'd like to add a Mermaid transformation animation too and a special tombstone/urn for them.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @simgirl1010 I hope its a fun experience. I hope in Sims 5 they give us more perks/quirks related to the male/female greek houses... Maybe some unique activities that are super feminine/super masculine or whatever haha
    Anyway, its the more advanced options when creating/editing a uni-housing. I don't remember the names, but I don't think its hard to find... Its around the same spots where the tiny living config options are avaiable when building that type of house. I think you can edit your current off campus house to be female/male only, but I think you'd want to play greek houses in Britechester, right?
  • JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    Add all contents from Sims 2 and 3, and I will be happy :p
    4kTG3iX.png
  • heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 47 Member
    Horses omg
    5zUb897.jpg

• LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    - magic leyline lot trait (random chance of spellcaster being born) (RoM)

Oh my god, I love that idea!

• LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    Spiral staircases and ladders should have been in Tiny Living. In fact, ladders should have been featured in Island Living after they obviously made the animation for ladders for getting into the sea.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Spiral staircases and ladders should have been in Tiny Living. In fact, ladders should have been featured in Island Living after they obviously made the animation for ladders for getting into the sea.

Yeah they should have added them, I agree :(
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Lots on sixam that are usable when you play an alien sim. Love to build my alien a house and or busineds on Sixam.

Child animations for so many things eg. Bike riding

Dog walking together and dog walking as a club

Beach front lots in del sol valley

• cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    In my opinion, Outdoor Retreat was a prime opportunity for a lot of features. I feel more woodcraft/bushcraft-type activities, deer, bear, wolves, etc. could have been added. Instead, we get a limited-use vacation world, and bear costumes. I do like it for its clothing items, however, and use those a lot (except the high heel hiking boot for some reason; I don't even know why that's in there).

Always felt that Get to Work needed quite a few things. I don't like how the career workplaces are hidden lots, and not part of Magnolia Promenade. The police career is so boring and repetitive; there is no action in it at all. More careers could be added--definitely firefighting and EMS. Especially when in TS4; I just noticed Sims in the medical career can take a Sim who is in labor to the hospital. And, the mess in that stuff catches on fire, and no one seems to show up.

Pets. More animal types--i.e. horses; and wildlife as in TS3. I felt the whole owning a veterinary office thing was overrated. Especially when your Sim who owns the place isn't considered a veterinarian herself. Better off as an active career I say.