Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    edited February 2020
    Madison : My best friend besides my hubby is Elma, i met her at uni and we've been best friends ever since, Shes been through thick and thin with me and i love her like a sister <3 This is a pic from uni , she's the one with blue hair, and its before i went blonde :) .
    Same question!!
    I8RiHIa.jpg

QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Hale: I first met Mike at the park when he and his wife Tanya moved into Twinbrook. He was solid goodness inside and out - easy prey for his cruel parents. He moved to get away from them but he couldn't get away from his nightmares. He's a little messed up but, over time, he's gotten better and we're both old men hanging out sharing our old days with each other. It's a nice distraction from missing Dave. Mike and Tanya were the only ones with me at Dave's funeral.

Have you set your stove on fire lately?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Fires witnessed: 0
    Cooking skills: 10

Any recent deaths in your family/household?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Ruyue: My boyfriend Valentin, although the cult don't want us to be together because he was a heresy, but for my brother's sake they acquiesced. One day he did't come back for a long time, I was looking for him with a few people. Then we found his body and his top half head was burst, the technology was't so developed at the time to find the killer. Later we were together again. Now hundreds of years have passed, and we will never be apart.

Who is the person you can't separate most
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    Leoni: I'm not allowed to separate people any more after that potion went wrong. Alright, I said I was sorry! Sheesh. It was funny seeing everyone's heads floating around like that though. And all the legs running around! 😁

What would you do if you were the ruler of your entire town/ city?
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Tabitha: “Hmm...I live on an island with my extended family...and Charlotte and I are actually the oldest here now. We don’t really have a leader, but my mum was kinda the matriarch. Guess that’s me now. I don’t do really anything is particular, we all watch out for each other. Oh, but I do go visit my daughter and her little family a lot.” *smiles*

Do you have any grandchildren?
    Donna: Nope but maybe one or both of my twins will bring Oliver and I some adorable grandkids to spoil.

How is your significant other doing?

Leoni: Norrell? He's doing great. It was bring your child to work day at his employment recently and he took our two youngest. Nocturne loved trying on all the jewellery and Toccata picked his first ever lock!

Do you play an instrument?
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Bella: no I just don’t have the time. Maybe someday I’ll learn to play the piano or something, but for now I’ll stick with painting

What is your job?
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Moon: I just graduated from Britechester with a degree in Language and Literature, but I'm currently freelancing so I can be home with my son Easton right now. Even though he wasn't planned, I still love him to death. How many kids do you have?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Bella: 10 kids! Only 3 love with me right now though and one is just a baby. It’s great just being a painter and being able to stay home with them all day.

What’s your favorite place to go?
    Tadeo: Inside my imagination. I like to zone out and travel to undiscovered lands when writing or drawing. There's usually magic or steampunk tech throughout these lands too.

Um, have you written any books?
    Tabitha: "No, I haven't."

What's your favourite time of day, and why is it so?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    *all of my Sims* Strangely, it doesn't seem to matter.

*me* to explain, even for my Sims who require sleep (who aren't Vamps and/or Never Weary), there isn't one time or another of the day in which more good things happen...they pretty much do things any old time. So I never even thought about the time of day, in the game.

So I'll have to throw that question back for whoever has a good answer for it.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Moon: About Noon. By then, Easton is usually pretty tired and is taking a nap, so I can wind down and start writing.

Do you have a hobby?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Raven: “I suppose it would be music. I’ve been playing violin and guitar longer than I haven’t. Wish we had the space and money for a piano.”

What type of music do you like listening to?
    Moon: Classic, spooky, and anything else with a sad violin.

Do you play an instrument?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2020
    Scott Fonner: I am the guitarist for an Extreme Metal Band

What was the most traumatic thing you encountered in your life?
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Cy: "...I think it was the time that my boyfriend went into a coma. It was due to a car crash, but I figured out soon that he was really struggling before the whole thing happened. It was only a month but it was the hardest month of my life. It's only been a couple of years since he woke up but he's doing much better and I've never seen him happier."

Have you ever had to be in the hospital?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Moon: My parents breakup. They were going to be married the next day and everything! It hit me really hard. Are your parents still together?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited February 2020
    Morgan: to answer both questions, I went in hospital when I OD'd (and something else but no need to go into that), and my parents...well, my mother died a few years ago, but they were having difficulties before that. And I don't speak to my father now.

If you have any siblings, what is your relationship with them like?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Raven: “I’ve got an older brother. He and I have always gotten along most of the time. He lives pretty far away now though, so we don’t see each other often.”

What’s something that makes you angry?
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Julie: When my twin Julia is just annoying. Last time she pranked me, I smashed the dollhouse.

Do you cook?
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
    Donna: Olly and I are both cooks so yeah. When the twins are older we're going to teach'em everything we know. It's a tradition with us.

What is the nastiest thing you've ever rummaged out of someone trash?

Tadeo: A fake severed hand, covered in slime, which someone put in there deliberately.

Norrell: I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about.

Tadeo: I know it was you because Leoni and Rhydia were out at the gym that morning.

Rhydia: Why were you rummaging in the trash in the first place?

Tadeo: My hat fell in when I was taking the trash out.

Leoni: I see, so you reached in and...

Norrell (grins): I have never heard you scream so loud, so high for that long before.

Tadeo: So it WAS you!

Norrell: Moving on; what's the best prank you've ever pulled?