Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS survey is Closed, Voting Results coming soon!

124...Next

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Not disappointed by the results especially seeing there will be something for all ages and genders.

Nothing for male children or toddlers.
    Yes there is. Check out 70, 71, and 80 of the results here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/972598/round-3-results-reveal/p1
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited February 2020
    Not disappointed by the results especially seeing there will be something for all ages and genders.

Yes there is. Check out 70, 71, and 80 of the results here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/972598/round-3-results-reveal/p1

I believe the Simmer was implying that males for both age stages were neglected. Those are on female toddler and female child forms. I'm not sure if they will have 70 and 80 under both male and female, but they could be used for both (especially 70).
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »

I believe the Simmer was implying that males for both age stages were neglected. Those are on female toddler and female child forms. I'm not sure if they will have 70 and 80 under both male and female, but they could be used for both (especially 70).
    Oh I just noticed 80 was under female so my mistake on the female. Yeah I really wanted the sweater from 92 to win, but it was oddly placed. 70 does look unisex looking at the original vote again:
    f8471897-ef9c-4ddb-bf3c-2c80beb0bb92.jpg

Grey is a very neutral tone and works on any gender so still going to use both on my male Sims. Technically there were 3 different toddler silhouettes and a mixture of male and female outfits on all those toddlers. My nephews did wear cute onesie elephants growing up, so why I voted for it. It reminded me of the old Babar cartoon I would watch growing up.

What I counted were 1 female Teen-Elder shoe, 1 female toddler dress, 1 male Teen-Elder layered jacket, 1 female Teen-Elder capris jeans, 1 unisex toddler onesie, 1 male Teen-Elder jacket, 1 female child sweater, 1 female Teen-Elder crop top, 1 female Teen-Elder tank top, 1 female child dress, 1 male Teen-Elder jacket, 1 female Teen-Elder layered sweater, 1 female Teen-Elder oxymoron sweater layered short dress, 1 male Teen-Elder turtleneck sweater, and an unisex bear hat. I do hope that hat works on all ages since it looks more childish than adult.

Anyways the final result:
    finalcas.png
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    I think I would've been happier if they had just given us all the hats, socks/slippers, and some mittens.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top