Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question for those who use MCCC

I’m kinda tired of meeting sims with no personality or background should I say.

like I wanna meet sims with a background that have relationships, have kids and get married etc. Progress without my help in pushing it sorta thing

Is there a way to turn this setting up in MCCC.

Some sims I meet do have a background but honestly majority do not. I’ll add sims from the gallery and then lots of sim weeks later they are still single at level 1 career

There’s just so many settings in mccc that I don’t know where to start.

Comments

• Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Population and pregnancy settings, it takes a while for it to fully take effect.
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    edited February 2020
    Well you can use it to add relationships to a certain sim, as well as add to their households; and you can also use it to have good or bad relationships with different sims. You can cause divorces and infidelity, unwanted pregnancies. You can use it kill sims in different ways like freezing to death, electrocution, old age, which build stories within different played and unplayed households. MCCC can be amazing when you figure out all the advantages.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Do you want the townies to move into empty houses? There's an option for that also. I have death, marriage and birth notifications turned on so I can keeps tabs on the story progression.

Recently Katrina married Marcus Flex and had twin boys in my game. Landgraabs had twin girls and the Pancakes had a boy. Bella had a baby but it's not Morty's and then aged to an elder the same week. I moved Bella to Strangerville when Alex was a teen. Alex will probably end up raising the baby when Bella dies. I don't remember what happened to Mortimer. He's gone though. I like to see what is going on without going to manage world. I turn aging on so the babies can age into toddlers then shut it off again. I usually age up friends of my Sims when they age up. I like to go add toddler and kids stuff to homes I did not build otherwise nothing is added with story progression.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited February 2020
    MCCC also has a search engine to help you find things as well.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/settings

I would strongly suggest you make and play a copy of your game save. I say this because if some oddball thing happens you might find your population overrun by many many babies or some other unforeseen unpleasant thing. lol
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    edited February 2020
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    MCCC also has a search engine to help you find things as well.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/settings

I would strongly suggest you make and play a copy of your game save. I say this because if some oddball thing happens you might find your population overrun by many many babies or some other unforeseen unpleasant thing. lol

I remember the first time I used MCCC and messed with the settings before doing more than quickly browsing the documentation. I had a new sim who just stayed in his house for the first couple days practicing his writing and then writing some books. He kept his social needs up by calling people from the "welcome wagon" or chatting online with random people.

By the time he left the house almost every female sim he saw was pregnant. And when I looked at the map through the travel someplace option on the phone, nearly every house I clicked on showed one or two infants in it :D

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    I just use base MCCC, I removed the other 11 modules.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    They also have an official help thread if you get stuck:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread#latest

or you can get assistance in real-time on their discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa