Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skateboarding, Paintball Guns, and other Activities!

Sim_Man17Sim_Man17 Posts: 173 Member
edited February 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hello once again everyone!

Been getting back into The Sims 4 and thought that perhaps we could use some more activities and skills.
As you can tell by the title, you know what I'm talking about, but I have just a few more ideas on activities that our Sims can engage in.

Here is the list.

1.) Paintball Guns
Just something I thought would be fun for our Sims to have.
They can have Paintball Gun Fights and we can build up forts for the fights. Our Sims can even use the Paintball Gun to create artwork on their easel! Plus, it can be a family friendly and silly way to film a scene you would see in a war movie.

2.) Skateboarding
Never truly knew why we haven't had this yet. We have Ice Skating, Snow Boarding, but not your average Street Skating? Well. Maybe we can have that here.

3.) Pottery
Would love to see our Sims create beautiful and unique works of three dimensional art in the form of Pots. Though I'm sure this can be implemented into a Sculpting Skill which has been brought up before.

4.) 3D Printing
Speaking of three dimensional, wouldn't it be great for our sims to create wonderful tools and art by 3D printing them? I believe it would be a great addition for our Computer Savvy Sims.

So what are your thoughts? Do you have any ideas on what would make great activities and skills for our Sims to participate in? Please let me know with a comment.

As always,

Thank you for reading my posts.

Comments

• NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    I would say yes to paintball except based on how snowball and water balloon fights are currently handled, I feel like it would be underwhelming.

Yes to skateboarding tho. Yes to pottery.

I want more types of dancing and maybe some sort of dance teacher/coach; something like the yoga coach. Other random sports activities like tennis and gymnastics. More instruments like the harp or the flute. More types of arcade games and board games so young Sims have more to do both at home and also so I can build more elaborate arcades and board game cafes.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Gosh we could use ALL of this. I would aslo love being able to roller skate while not in the rink, and with a better animation. One that actually looks like they know how to skate and are enjoying themselves.

Volley ball. I want to set that up so bad on my beach.

I'd love those little scooters for kids

Archery seems like a fun idea

I'm still waiting on an arcade

I desperately want ballet!!! As well as martial arts.

Waterskiing.

I really wanted to see more sand activites when we got island living such as burying other sims in the sand.

I want group games for parties like spin the bottle, with sims bring able to sit cross legged on the floor while they play.

I mean..... to be honest I think this list can go on forever. There are so many cool activities that I want to see added so I'll just stop here lol.

But whatever activites they do add, I prefer stuff that sims can do in pairs of two or more.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Count me in. We really need more outdoor/technology free activities. I really hope we'll one day get a hobbies pack to add more things for sims to do that don't involve sitting down with an electronic device.
  • Lisa123Lisa123 Posts: 1 New Member
    Check out this additional yet interesting information regarding to the History of Paintball

https://paintballgod.com/history-of-paintball/
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    If they actually gave it the animations needed paintball gun fights would be fun to watch like the reaction of a sim getting hit by a paintball. I have also wanted skateboarding from the beginning of Sims 4 it would be great to be able to ride around the neighborhood on it or take your skateboard to the park and have your sim practice its tricks at the skatepark.

Now I'd like to see football and karate added I need more group activities especially sports since we don't have any where Sims actually interact with each other while playing.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    Yes to all of the things mentioned already. We already have ping pong tables, so I wish they would add tennis courts. There is also an unusable gold course in Willow Creek. I'd like my sims to be able to go golfing, but I'd like mini golf/putt putt way more. They could also give us laser tag using similar or slightly modified animations if we get paint ball. I feel like most of us really want more hobbies and activities for our sims to do outside the home.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited April 2021
    Sim_Man17 wrote: »
    Hello once again everyone!

Been getting back into The Sims 4 and thought that perhaps we could use some more activities and skills.
    As you can tell by the title, you know what I'm talking about, but I have just a few more ideas on activities that our Sims can engage in.

Here is the list.

1.) Paintball Guns
    Just something I thought would be fun for our Sims to have.
    They can have Paintball Gun Fights and we can build up forts for the fights. Our Sims can even use the Paintball Gun to create artwork on their easel! Plus, it can be a family friendly and silly way to film a scene you would see in a war movie.

2.) Skateboarding
    Never truly knew why we haven't had this yet. We have Ice Skating, Snow Boarding, but not your average Street Skating? Well. Maybe we can have that here.

3.) Pottery
    Would love to see our Sims create beautiful and unique works of three dimensional art in the form of Pots. Though I'm sure this can be implemented into a Sculpting Skill which has been brought up before.

4.) 3D Printing
    Speaking of three dimensional, wouldn't it be great for our sims to create wonderful tools and art by 3D printing them? I believe it would be a great addition for our Computer Savvy Sims.

So what are your thoughts? Do you have any ideas on what would make great activities and skills for our Sims to participate in? Please let me know with a comment.

As always,

Thank you for reading my posts.

Yes to all.

Edit

Just found out this was a necro thread after posting. Had I known I wouldn't have posted.