Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot.jpg
    "Well, well well." Sarah said angerily as she approached Eleana."Look who is back.
    is dancing a tiresome chore for you?" "What in maker's name are you going on about sarah?"
    "Don't play dumb Eleana, I know you went to the balls and I know very well you're the one who
    decided to to play princess for an evening...." "It is not true, and even it if it was...you don't control
    me." "I just try to protect you Eleana, the world is a cruel and vicious place..." "The only thing vicious
    about it, is you." Eleana turned to go inside.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    "So I'm the bad guy now?" Sarah said, staring back at Eleana."Fine...then I'm the bad
    guy." She made her way toward her sister.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    "I'm here with the morning report, your highness." Jacob said."Go ahead." "First,
    news from the north is the horde of darkspawn is making their way toward the ruins
    of Ostagar...they're expected to be here by weeks end." "Maker's breathe."
    "And as for the girl from the ball, no one has seen hide nor hare of her, however I think I may
    know who she is, if you don't mind my input." "If its who I think you're suggestion, I thought the same."

Screenshot-5.jpg
    "Isn't that Maiden, Eleana's horse right there?" Jacob said.Edward looked over his shoulder.
    "It is!" They both turned toward the horse.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    "She looks panicked." Jacob noted."She is, maiden calm down....wait, where's Eleana?
    Is she in trouble?" The horse neighed anxiously."Where is she? Can you take me to her?"

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Edward raced toward the outskirts of Praaven as fast as Maiden could go.

Screenshot-9.jpg
    "Eleana? Eleana!" Edward shouted for her but there was no response.
    He dismounted Maiden and ran toward the door.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    "Eleana? Are you in there?" Edward was hesitant of entering Eleana's residence
    without permission, but decided giving the circumstances, it would be okay.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    He entered the dwelling and looked around...Eleana was no where
    to be found....
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Emily4331 She's gorgeous!

@bekkasan I hope you feel better soon. :(
    I've never been able to get the black dragon in my game! Did you get it naturally, or through cheats?
    Those look like dragon eggs in that room! :o
    Awww, new baby! Fillian is such a cute name!

@Turjan A lot of the premade houses that come with the game have annoyingly small rooms. Usually, if I can, I'll take down a few walls and expand. Other times, I just use houses that I downloaded from various sites, then make any changes that I want/need to them. I tend to play big families, so I try to have big rooms to avoid traffic jams.
    Elena is very pretty and Leighton is one of my favourite SV sims! He's really nice looking once he gets a make-over. :love:

@ChuChuExpress Nice decor! :)

@emorrill I'm wondering when the tagging issue will be fixed.
    Yep! It's on MTS, I think. It also allows the toddlers to colour on the walls and to use the big toilet. So, it's a pretty cool feature.
    I could watch Luca shirtless all day. :love:
    Yes, she did! It has been a few sim weeks in my game. I have Babies set to 2 days, Toddlers: 5 days, and Children: 10 days. Then I think teens are at 60 days (I like my teens and want them to experience as much as possible before having to grow up and be 'responsible'), Young adults and adults are 90 days, I think. Then Elders are 50 days.
    Yes, he does! I was never fond of that hair he originally has. There are actually very few EA hairs that I like.
    I finally caved in and installed my CC hairs again. :lol:
    Camilla hadn't had any action in a while now.
    They are very attracted to each other. ;)
    ----
    It's possible!
    Camilla has the Never Nauseous Reward, so she never gets that morning sickness.
    Mariella is that dream toddler. I've had other toddlers who will just cry randomly, even when there's nothing wrong with them and they're right beside a toy.
    ----
    You're welcome!
    Yes, I did! Even though I have Advanced Genetics on, and the settings adjusted to give me mixed genetics between the parents, I still get clones, sometimes! So, I pop up into Play With Genetics when that happens and click around until I find a combo that I like.

@imdragonit I love taking pictures with the toddlers and their parents! So cute!

@Turjan I hope so too. I've played pretty far ahead and need to sit down and post more updates, but things have been pretty busy over here. :lol: I do end up moving them and a few town residents over to a new save/town eventually. My IP save was getting a bit laggy for my taste and I was just getting bored with the world and wanted a change.

@imdragonit Very nice pictures and I'm sorry about the squiggles. :(

@GraceyManor Oooh, Sarah pulling a line from Tangled! Now I fully expect her to sing her own rendition of 'Mother Knows Best', but instead, 'Sister Knows Best'. :lol:
    Has the King finally realised who the maiden at the ball ways? :o
    Where's Eleana? What has Sarah done with her? Edward, don't go in there! It's a trap!
    @LunBeauty
    Yay! Someone picked up on that.
    Well, maiden has lost a pair of shoes...next morning Eleana has no shoes...XD kind of makes sense LOL
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    "Let's see you find your way home from here." "The Korcari Wilds?" Eleana gasped.
    "You can't leave me out here,its supposedly filled with those darkspawn and barbarians."
    "Oh well...you're prime picking for them I suppose." "Sarah!"

Screenshot-20.jpg
    "Maker's breathe! How do I get out of this one?" Eleana sighed as she
    looked around the wilderness.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Her instinct was to run, and search for help.Surely, there had to be someone
    somewhere.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    She stumbled upon an old abbey, and called out, hoping its residents would help.
    to no avail, nobody responded.

Screenshot-24.jpg
    It would seem that the old lot was abandoned.Still it was better
    than no shelter at all, she sought refugee in the building.

meanwhile...

Screenshot-25.jpg
    King Edward rounded up his men to search for Eleana, they entered
    the Korcari Wilds."If she's out here, she won't last long." Jacob said."Jacob! Don't
    say that." Thomas shouted, being the nervous one he was, the very thought made him worry.
    "Oh do man up Thomas." "Enough!" Edward shouted."Just help me look for her."

Screenshot-26.jpg
    "Roi, it will take ages to find her out here...if she's here...Eleana..."

Screenshot-27.jpg
    Many hours of searching, and they still found no signs of Eleana.
    The horses and men were getting tired, they found a spot to make camp.

Screenshot-29.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited February 2020
    Cristina and Elija are already going steady after 5 days of gameplay. I'm thinking about having them take out a loan to expand their cabin, or maybe move. And they now have two puppies which I'm so excited about, except they keep getting errors and reset. I have to keep unlocking and relocking the gate! I'm thinking a bigger house is needed....

I'll put the story up soon.

Should I keep them in Bridgeport, or maybe move them to Starlight Shores, Riverview, Twinbrook, Appaloosa Plains or Longview II?
    Maybe if I pick AP they can eventually go self employed as a gardener and not have to go to work so much (Elija is in the Medical career and Cris is in Journalism but may become an author) and then there can be horses!
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited February 2020
    @GraceyManor

You did a great job with the two sisters.

@bekkasan

I loved the last photo with the whole group,
    great update.

@emorrill

oh, chapter 4 cant wait.

@PalmArrow

Thank you

@thuggishsplicer

Heya, thank you, I enjoyed the update.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I am writing my story but forgotten some of my Sim's names :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Part 1

Carl had first met Amy and Russ when he had started secondary school. He was not part of the popular group and neither was Russ. The difference was that Russ wanted to be part of the in crowd but had been rejected by them so had to hang around with other people. Also joining their group was Katie who had been pushed out of another group. Katie had previously tried to fit in with the popular girls but got into trouble when a guy who liked her made another girl jealous. A guy named Reece had shown interest in her and they started seeing each other but after a while Reece would start making excuses not to see her. Katie later found out that he was also seeing a girl called Lakesha who managed to split them up.

81341072_10156863488566497_9137693125836275712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeGUWV7bPlVF4iwUh2J4j-td5-pLePMamS_skTjl1oqbn9iX7WaJ3d2tvob4R4H5ZzjRl0WfR66fTehJR7Lj_sWfBQ7eBSgjf5YMNg9zYZ4vbg&_nc_ohc=vegHKTi4bB4AX-sR1G4&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=8fce163cdfc713c04357eba9bce7ffae&oe=5ECEB56E

Katie took the breakup badly and when she tried to ring Reece she had Lakesha answering the phone and she warned Katie off. It had not helped that Katie had been texting Reece warning him about Lakesha because of her reputation. As Lakesha had seen the texts she was not happy with Katie and after that she would gang up on Katie as much as possible.

81037365_10156863488771497_4388539240217051136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeHgLXQR7JjUv82FERG8pQvZX1pAckaUoq_CgYA2jgIV_Rnfdxwy5HesZ1SC3SCRG6cJxAhl7adHrN2jF4NJwo-BFqCagYCFZD9ZeTu4NkRh1g&_nc_ohc=2aDQnq-LFLMAX8ZBl-g&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=3c318296e9bf43100fa24e5d79bd6e52&oe=5EBD6B94

81408043_10156866222446497_7228106616850087936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeHX4YgTt08AyOzqtn4nGIKwEnTx1CorT49o3fXBt9XRJ0hiAi8My8kkW3aopKGt5gD552EXrDwSPxYUMm-9Ex_OYush-hDZen6iDzzITHl_mQ&_nc_ohc=Yb7Gd6qjXPIAX8iVFrE&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=98fe6a05c8116a804d2497dd8d2bf974&oe=5EB663B1
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @LunBeauty I tried porter a few times and I always end up not liking the final outcome. It's a great tool, nonetheless.

@bekkasan Luckily this game has many options and we can find the best way to enjoy it. That's why it's hard not to get back to it.
    I love the idea of the Dragon Nest! <3

@emorrill Yay! You got the Epona reference. ^^ Braeburn is Applejack's cousin in MLP. LunBeauty liked the names, in fact, I made a name list for horses. If I get a Unicorn it'll be Twilight Sparkle.
    - I laughed hard when the cat made poor Vincenza fall. She's responsible for it and I have them sleep together (Vi's got a double bed).

@imdragonit I love your pictures with your horses, too. Horses may be demanding but they're adorable. BTW, the witcher <3

@Silverofdreams30 That's awesome! :-)

I'm heading for work and the bus is getting packed. Happy Simming!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    It’s been a while getting back in the swing of posting some of my old fics up:

The Way of Life
    Chapter 17
    Curse of the Lycan Bite

The urge to become were was insurmountable to Haruo and ultimately the fight was lost as he transformed into his Lycan form. Letting out a primal howl, he stalked his nearest prey, which happened to be Phil.
    Screenshot-168.jpgScreenshot-169.jpgScreenshot-170.jpg "Oh God..." Phil uttered horrified as Haruo advanced on him, growling incomprehensibly and barely had enough time to utter a scream as Haruo grabbed at his arm and attacked him.
    Screenshot-172.jpgScreenshot-173.jpg "NOOO!!!!" Phil screamed in pain as sharp canines bit down on the flesh of his arm, puncturing straight through his skin.

Then with another primordial howl, Haruo let go of him and stalked towards the door leading to the laboratory past the chicken coops. Phil glanced down at his bleeding arm and hyperventilated into a bag. He barely noticed that Holly Alto had passed out from the shock and suprise at seeing Haruo attack his friend. Phil felt rather strange after getting bitten.
    Screenshot-174.jpgScreenshot-175.jpg River not noticing anything unusual when she came down, headed over to the easel to paint. If there was one thing that they had forgotten to do was stock the bunker with loose-fitting maternity clothes, which basically meant that for those who were pregnant, they ended up having to let everything hang out...which meant walking around in their underwear. Haruo after biting Phil and infecting him with a cursed bite, snarled out his hatred at the Crystal Plant of Rage.
    Screenshot-176.jpgScreenshot-177.jpg Haruo's next target was Noel, who wasn't expecting to be attacked by one of his best friends. That probably didn't go over too well with him, but once again, Haruo infected yet another one of his bunker-mates.
    Screenshot-178.jpgScreenshot-179.jpgScreenshot-180.jpgScreenshot-182.jpg His were blood-lust satiated, Haruo decided to settle in with the science research machine; his primal instincts forced him to stay in Lycan form until the urge passed. Noel and Phil knowing that they were safe from any more attacks also went over to their science machines to do some more research.
    Screenshot-2.jpgScreenshot-3.jpgScreenshot.jpg ...and quiet settled in again...after the brutal were-attack.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    I actually haven't played Sims 3 for a couple of days (been doing Sims 4 instead)... but now I have downloaded Monte Vista as well as the teppanyaki table and chocolate fountain! I'm going to need to really expand Ros Asquith's kitchen haha :D:D

I do have some screenshots from the last time I played, with the fairy save!

Discovering potions!

rYGYqYw.jpg

Theseus figured it would be a good idea to make the toilet self-cleaning.

wfzU6jU.jpg

I installed the Traffic mod, and Titania fancied buying a snack (I forget which one it was).

WVXJzRS.jpg

Chess game!

ExZ2mMt.jpg

Theseus had the Lunacy moodlet, and randomly slapped his poor wife! He then begged for an apology, which she thankfully gave. She knew that the full moon could have weird effects on people. He doesn't even have the Supernatural Fan trait, it just happened.

yESjjQ2.jpg
    HloKYX8.jpg

They may appear to be fighting, but these two are actually good friends.

eDmykuj.jpg

Even zombies have to check their emails sometimes.

5QPfOVr.jpg

Searching the galaxy... I wonder what's out there?

kl23YxL.jpg

Hippolyta was affected with the tragic clown moodlet. These two were outside her workplace, and they found it upsetting.

yUuSgNt.jpg
    IHsTtsM.jpg

Every time Theseus uses the potion table, he ends up like this *sigh*

P0yxxBE.jpg

Time to dance!

atGsNQB.jpg

I heard sounds of someone in labour... Bianca Crumplebottom was randomly giving birth on the street very close to the Winterblossom/Morningdew house.

SzZD2tI.jpg

See what I mean about Theseus and the potion table? Ugh...

9N1nP7l.jpg

Hippolyta doesn't feel too good... hm... wonder why? *wink wink*

8QRlFMn.jpg

She really fancied an apple or two...

TDgmbav.jpg

They don't have a garden, so Titania had to carve a pumpkin from the grocery store.

I9yFlyj.jpg
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @GraceyManor Hopefully Eleana doesn't run into any trouble. Very nice update and pictures!

@king_of_simcity7 Great update!

@thuggishsplicer I understand that it's not for everyone. :) I use it, because it's a great way to start a new save and still have your sims keep all of their relationships.

@Nikkei_Simmer Interesting update! I've played with werewolf sims before, but never had them infect other people.

@Lucy_Henley Nice update! Lol at the zombie checking their email. :lol:
    edited February 2020
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    "We scoured every corner of the Korcari Wilds, Your highness.There's still no sign of her."
    "Keep looking Jacob.She's here, I know she is, somewhere.." The King wasn't quite ready
    to give up on his search just yet, but the men were weary and they settled in at camp for the evening.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    His men had rationed enough food for a month, just in case, especially
    with Thomas being so nervous.They were well prepared.

meanwhile at the abandoned abbey.

Screenshot-33.jpg
    Eleana's clothes had become torn and dirty, she was exhausted from running
    and was getting hungry."There has to be some food around here somewhere."

Screenshot-34.jpg
    She found a small garden out back with some salvageable vegetables.
    She plucked them off the vine and carried them into the kitchen.

Screenshot-35.jpg
    Cabbage and tomato stew wasn't the best choice, but it was better than nothing.
    She set the stew to cook.

g9Gva9J.jpg
    She tried her hand at making homemade bread, and failed...again
    better than nothing she thought.

Screenshot-37.jpg
    "At least, there are beds..." However finding a bed that was not too hard
    nor too soft proved to be a difficult task.

Screenshot-38.jpg
    Sitting around camp, making their plans for tomorrow on where to
    search for Eleana.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited February 2020
    @LunBeauty - yeah they’re definitely fun to play with. But of course, the Sims are trying to max out their lifespans so they’ll be able to find the elixir that will stop aging and give them eternity which will be necessary if they want to live to fix the holocaust of post-nuclear devastation.

@GraceyManor - always impressed by your use of characters and CC to put together a fascinating plot. Hope Eleana gets found soon.

@bekkasan - hope everything went well at the doctor’s office.

Really enjoying your latest chapter update. Congratulations to Dedric, Wisteria & Baby Fillian.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Alrighty everyone, Chapter 4 is here! :mrgreen: (Feedback to come later. :kissing_heart: )

This was an extremely enjoyable Chapter to write, but also a very challenging one. ;) (I'll spare you all the details and get right to it. :p ) I hope it gives you as many laughs as I had while writing it. :lol:

It will be broken up into 2 Parts due to it being too long for one post. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Chapter 4

When Harvey and Maru exited the bedroom, Harvey went straight ahead to round up as many of their hometown friends as he could, while Maru turned toward the living area and found Sebastian sitting on one of the couches. When their eyes met, they both widened in surprise and Sebastian rose from the couch to greet her.
    “Maru,” he said, approaching. “Thank goodness you’re here safe, and that it’s really you!”
    “I was just about to say the same thing to you,” Maru said.

For a moment, they both hesitated in giving each other a hug. Mostly because of the fact that they didn’t do that...ever, and also because of Sebastian’s sudden change in attitude.

“Maru what were you thinking heading over to the Wizard’s tower?” he practically yelled at her. “If anything were to have happened to you dad would’ve tanned my hide for sure!”

49527071818_10b42d6755_c.jpg

Maru knew that and wasn’t sure why she found herself responding so defensively. “Hey! I wasn’t the only one who heeded the call to his tower! You’re here too you know, so don’t lecture me about making the same mistake you did!”

49527583306_1af6b6c34b_c.jpg

Her brother froze for a second with contempt written all over his face.

49527808657_79ee4aea7b_c.jpg

“Still,” he responded with, “it’s different with me, and the other guys, going in there. It’s a whole different scenario when he calls a young woman into his tower, let alone my little sister!”
    “I knew he wasn’t going to do anything creepy,” she said, arms folded and rolling her eyes. “Besides even if he had, I can take care of myself.”
    “Yeah right,” he retorted. “You may think you can, but you’re still young and innocent Maru.”
    “Oh so you view me the same way dad does? Like I’m still a child?”
    “Hell no!” He took that as an insult. “It’s just the fact is, if anything bad happens to you dad immediately throws the blame on me! I’m the one who gets the flak for it. So why can’t you just think about that for once, before you go gallivanting into some place you shouldn’t be!?”

Maru snapped her mouth shut and just looked down at the floor. Arguing is not what she had in mind when being reunited with her older brother. His reaction was very much justified and in regards to the very concern she addressed with Leah earlier; feeling horrible and worried about it. It was high time things changed between her and her brother. They were no doubt going to need each other now more than ever being stranded in this world for a time.

“You’re right,” she began with, “I should’ve been more thoughtful of you and...I’m sorry I haven’t been.”
    Sebastian gave her a surprised and questionable look.
    “You think I haven’t noticed the way dad favors me over you? You think that I love the heck out of that? And his doting? Well, I don’t,” she revealed, “in fact his overbearing nature drives me bonkers sometimes to be honest with you, but more than that...I always wished he would’ve given the same care and attention to you. He really should have.”

49527071618_886be83f7a_c.jpg

Sebastian looked down with his hands in his pockets, digging at the floor with the tip of his shoe.
    “You want to know the first thing that came into my mind when I arrived here?” Maru continued. “The thought about how much dad was going to kill you for my disappearance when you clearly had nothing to do with it. And I found myself wishing I could tell you how sorry I am about this. About everything, especially when I feared I’d be stuck here for a long time.” She looked away, batting her eyelids to keep the tears away. “I couldn’t bear the thought of what he was doing to you!”

Sebastian looked up at her, touched by her words. He began to feel a great remorse; mostly for always keeping himself shut away in his room and never properly getting to know his little sister, assuming that she looked down on him the same way his step-father did. “I don’t know what to say,” he quietly said. “I didn’t think you felt that way. I’m...I’m sorry.”

Maru cracked a smile. “Thanks...Sebby.”
    “Oh please, don’t you go calling me that too…”
    She laughed. “Okay, okay, I won’t. But seriously,” she paused, “I’m really sorry for the way dad has always treated you Sebastian. Hopefully now that we’ve both disappeared he is seeing the error of his ways.”
    “Yeah,” he said with a huff. “He’s probably having a freak out and doesn’t know who to let it out on since I’m not there. Take that dad…”
    Maru stifled a chuckle, agreeing. “Well...I’m really glad you’re here, and not just because I’m relieved to know dad isn’t clobbering you.”
    He smiled. “Truthfully Maru I’d rather you not be here,” he said, “because we don’t know how dangerous this place might be, but...you’re right in that you aren’t a child anymore. And I heard about how well you took care of Penny in a time of panic so,” he dug at the floor with his shoe again, “I guess I’m glad you’re here too.”

Maru smiled brightly and opened her arms out to him. Sebastian felt a little awkward in doing it, but it seemed like the natural thing to do in this moment. They hugged. For the first time either of them could remember.

49527808212_47fcb668f5_c.jpg

Meanwhile upstairs, Elliott and Leah continued to blissfully cuddle in the nude on the bed, until they heard Harvey’s voice call from behind the door.

“Leah? Elliott? You two up here?”

The two lovers instantly pulled the covers over their bodies. “Don’t come in here!” Leah shouted. Elliott gave her a wide eyed look as if to say, “What the heck was that for!?” She just rapidly shook her head and shrugged.

“What are you guys doing?” Harvey casually asked.

There was a long pause as the two tried to think of something believable to say. “Uhh,” Elliott uttered, “Leah found that the shower was dripping so I offered to help her fix it. But we kinda made it worse and got all wet so we're helping to dry each other off.”
    “What!?” Leah mouthed to him.
    He too responded with a head shake and a shrug.

Harvey raised an eyebrow for a second, but brushed it off by saying, “Okay...well could you two hurry please because I’ve called all of us to a meeting downstairs.”
    “Got it!” Leah promptly acknowledged, “We will. Thanks Harvey!” She hoped that would get him out of the way and it worked.

She and Elliott giggled as they worked on getting their clothes back on.

Part 2 in the next post. :)

It's loaded with dialogue and not as many pictures so I hope y'all don't mind. LOTS of important and funny info will be revealed! :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited February 2020
    Chapter 4 Continued...

“Alrighty, do we have everyone here?” Harvey asked, glancing amongst the crowd and counting.
    “All except for Leah and Elliott,” Haley remarked, smacking on some gum she found in her bedroom end table.
    “Gee I wonder why?” Shane muttered.
    “Sorry everyone, we’re coming!” Leah declared, racing down the stairs brushing at her hair with her fingers, Elliott trailing behind her. Everyone in the room gave the two a questionable look. They both sat down in the empty loveseat facing Harvey which they were surprised a couple of the others hadn’t chosen to sit on instead of in a chair or on the floor.

“Nice of you two to join us,” Harvey said with a little smile and then cleared his throat. “Alright so I’ve called all of us here together so that we can discuss this ‘quest’ the Wizard sent us on in this new world.”

49527141713_d9a91ed10b_c.jpg

What quest!?” Sam blurted out.
    “Yeah!” Alex added. “I don’t recall him giving us any details about it, unless one of you heard something I didn’t.” Haley nodded at his comment.
    “That’s exactly why I’ve brought us together to discuss it,” Harvey said, “but first, let’s talk about what happened, from the beginning, that brought us all here. Starting at the beginning should jog all of our memories.” He then looked over at the guys sitting on the left to the guys sitting on his right. “Guys do you mind if I’m the spokesperson for all of us on how we were summoned to the tower?” They all nodded, except for Shane.

“Yes, I mind,” the lone wolf of the group replied, “because the ladies might be interested to hear each of our accounts about it.”
    “They’re pretty much the same,” Harvey interposed, annoyed by Shane’s minding which he knew he was only doing to pester him.
    But Shane ignored his comment. “Besides who made you the leader here anyway?”
    “It kinda makes sense since he’s the oldest,” Sam voiced.
    “What?” Sebastian asked him, “I thought Elliott was the oldest.”

All eyes glanced over at Elliott and the man simply scrunched up his nose and shook his head with a knowing smile. Sam shot Sebastian a wide, happy grin, feeling victorious.

“Look this isn’t a matter of me being the oldest or not, or trying to be the leader,” Harvey said, “I just thought it would be a good idea for all of us to come together and discuss this so that we’re all on the same page and can figure out what exactly this quest is all about.” All the girls nodded to that.
    “Whatever…,” Shane muttered again.
    “Shane knock it off and let the man speak,” Elliott firmly addressed.
    Shane glared at him. “Make me bard boy!”
    Elliott’s mouth dropped in surprise at his name call. “I’m not a bard,” he countered, “I’m a writer!”
    “Well you sure look like one to me!”
    “Hey!” Leah cut in, eyeballing Shane. “No one talks to my boyfriend like that!”
    “WHAT!?” everyone cried out, staring at the new couple.

A dead silence filled the room as Leah tried to gather what she was going to say.

“Yes,” she began with, “Elliott and I are officially a couple now.” She gripped his hand and turned toward him with a loving smile. “It took us being apart like this to realize just how much we love each other. And we didn’t want to waste anymore time.” Elliott returned the smile with a blush and wrapped his arm around her, bringing her in for a cuddle.
    “Aww!” Emily faintly squealed.

49437454351_2c63c18800_c.jpg

Sam leaned back in his chair with his legs crossed, picking at the cuticles on his fingers as he said, “I guess it’s not too surprising since you two have always paired off together at the seasonal festivals.”
    “Yup, and they totally had s'ex upstairs,” Shane muttered again.
    “Alright…,” Abigail stopped all of them, particularly Shane. “Please continue the discussion Harvey.”
    Shane shook his head with an eye roll.

Harvey just stood there with a furrowed brow, still trying to process all that was said and revealed, but snapped out of his thoughts quickly. “Okay so from the beginning,” he restarted, “we were all going about our everyday business until we received a telepathic beckon from the Wizard right?” They all nodded their heads. “Saying something like, ‘I need you to come to my tower immediately. I have an important quest for you to embark on. Please make haste.’”
    “That’s what we heard too, right ladies?” Abigail confirmed. They all said, “Yes.”
    But then Haley added, “It was trippy! I was all like, ‘Who the blazes is talking to me,’ and then he kept repeating it over and over again until I said, ‘Fine! Okay! I’m coming!’”
    “Ditto,” Alex added, “It took me a few seconds to filter it out since my Grandpa was screaming at the TV as usual.” He shook his head. “I don’t think the Wizard would’ve taken No for an answer.”
    “The fact that he reached us telepathically is mind boggling,” Maru uttered, staring at the coffee table.
    “Mind blowingly AWESOME!” Abigail chimed in. “Oh how his powers intrigue me! It didn’t take me long at all to acquiesce to his request!”
    “Aqua what now?” Shane asked with a confused look.
    “Nothing,” she dismissed.
    Emily glanced past Harvey and replied to Shane, “She means she immediately heeded the Wizard’s call with excitement.”
    Shane pinched at the bridge of his nose. “Such big words...my brain can’t handle it.”

“Anyway,” Harvey said, “summoning us individually, the Wizard made it sound like it was a quest just for us, which I think was the idea to get us all intrigued about it so we wouldn’t refuse.”
    Sebastian and Maru shot glances at each other, confirming to each other that that was the reason they both went to the tower.
    “So it was only natural that we all were quite surprised to see the rest of you arriving at the tower with us,” Harvey went on. They all gave off different face expressions to that. “And now we know that he summoned us guys first, because you ladies arrived here...an hour behind us? Is that right Abigail?”
    “Yes,” she answered.
    “Why he didn’t send all twelve of us off together, I’ll never know, but it’s not important.”

49437678237_6b7b0a628b_c.jpg

“Maybe that would’ve required too much brain power that he doesn’t possess,” Sam said with a chortle. Sebastian playfully swatted his friend’s leg in agreement, chuckling too.
    “Perhaps,” Harvey acknowledged. “I don’t know how it was for you ladies, but once all six of us men arrived, the Wizard appeared out of nowhere before his bubbling cauldron and smiled, almost slyly, before thanking us for coming.”
    “Yup,” Haley confirmed, “and that’s when I felt creeped out!”
    “That’s when I started to feel a little nervous too,” Leah added.
    “Understandable,” Harvey said, “so tell us ladies what happened next for all of you?”

The girls all glanced over at Abigail for some reason, as if they deemed her the spokesperson for them. In a small way, the young woman was touched. “Well,” she cleared her throat, “he asked us if we wouldn’t mind him starting off with a chant and we all just kinda stared at him mindlessly and nodded.”
    “Uh huh,” Harvey acknowledged, stroking the edge of his mustache. “Then what happened?”
    Abigail lowered her gaze from him, her forehead wrinkling, deeply searching through her memories and then suddenly recollecting. “I remember the cauldron glowing brighter and brighter the more he chanted. He spoke in some strange language I’ve never heard before. Beneath the green smoke I could faintly see a dark blue liquid with white specks on the surface, like the nighttime sky. Then when he finished the chant he said something like, ‘The six of you I have chosen to embark on a quest of ...enlightenment’...I think that was the word.”
    “That’s right!” Emily blurted out. “I remember him saying that word too.”
    “I really don’t,” Haley admitted, “I was just standing there thinking, ‘Ugh get on with the details of the quest already!’”
    “I was standing there thinking the same thing,” Alex said, looking up at her with a blushed smile.

“What else did he say?” Harvey encouraged on.
    Abigail’s brow wrinkled again. “I’m not sure...I’m surprised I even remembered all that because I didn’t earlier…”

49436982303_4ecf8cbe42_c.jpg

“Well after he said that,” Harvey continued, “I remember him saying, ‘once you allow yourself to become enlightened then will you discover what will give you the greatest happiness in your life.’”
    “He said that to you guys?” Maru asked, biting on a nail. “I'm pretty sure I would've remembered something like that.” Then she turned to her brother. “Do you remember hearing that too Sebastian?”
    Sebastian froze guiltily for a second as he shot a glance at Sam and Sam met his gaze with the same expression. “Uhh, no, sorry,” he replied, “Sam and I were kinda feeling giddy about the whole adventure so we weren't really paying attention. We were all like, ‘Sweet! We’re going on a quest for the Wizard! Rock on!’ And we high-fived.” To which they did right in that second.
    Maru squeezed at her forehead with her forefingers and whispered, “Unbelievable.”

“Okay!” Haley addressed with her hands spread out, “Did any of the rest of you catch what Harvey and Abigail heard?”
    The others just shook their heads, with Shane saying, “I think most of us just didn’t give a cr’ap about his wizardly mumbo jumbo and just wanted him to tell us what we were supposed to do on this quest.”
    “Yes!” half of them concurred.
    “He didn’t really give us the chance to ask any questions though,” Elliott said, “because it was towards the end of that ‘mumbo jumbo’ that the smoke began to rise from the cauldron and engulf us.”
    “Yes, but what he said at the end there is key,” Harvey stated, gripping his chin. “‘Once you have completed the quest, then will you return. How long it takes to complete will depend upon the hearts of each and every one of you.’”
    "Ohhh," they all said, remembering that part now.
    “My gosh Harvey how do you remember all this?” Emily asked, rubbing at her temples.
    “Compliments of medical school,” he said, looking down at her with a grin.
    “Alright then so what does it all MEAN?” Elliott frankly asked.

Silence once again filled the room as everyone thought for a moment.

Alex spoke first. “So the Wizard vaguely said that this quest is about becoming enlightened in something in this world? And in so doing we will find the happiness we’ve always been searching for?”
    “That is correct,” Harvey pointed at him with the finger that was resting on his chin.
    “Way to go,” Haley complimented her friend, playfully bumping her elbow against his shoulder. Alex blushed.
    “As far as I’m concerned,” Shane chimed in, “I already found all the happiness I need in Pelican Town.”
    “Oh really?” Abigail asked him, with folded arms and an arched brow. Harvey and Emily glanced over at him with a similar look.
    “...Yes,” Shane responded, hesitating to meet everyone’s gaze as he did.
    Then Emily looked thoughtful. “That’s the thing...why would he send us here to find the greatest happiness in our lives. Couldn’t we just have easily been able to find that in Pelican Town? Or in the whole of Stardew Valley?”
    “Apparently not,” Harvey said, having had the same thought.
    “I mean, that’s where our life is...it’s our home,” Emily continued. “What does this world have to offer that our world doesn’t?” The others nodded.
    “I don’t think it’s a matter of what it has to offer, but that it’s not some place...comfortable.”
    “What’s that supposed to mean?”

All eyes were glued on Harvey, except for Shane who just slumped into the couch with his arms folded and scowling, wishing for this meeting to be over already.
    “Harvey?” Maru encouraged.
    The doctor sighed. “So this is just my deduction which could quite possibly be incorrect so if the rest of you have any other thoughts, I welcome it. I think,” he paused, “this quest is meant to help us personally, not to help the Wizard. He sent us to this whole different world to challenge us, to help us grow in some way; maybe discover something about ourselves we don’t know is there. Because I don’t know about the rest of you, but I felt like I was in an awful stagnant state in my life back home.” They all lowered their eyes, clearly feeling the same; Shane included. “Maybe the Wizard took notice of that and is giving us this opportunity as a push in the right direction. And whatever we’re meant to learn or discover here will send us back home and lead us to that true happiness we’ve always desired in our lives.” He shrugged. “That’s what I think.”

49436982338_f13e4a5573_c.jpg

There were a few nods of agreement.
    “But if this quest is supposed to help us as an individual grow,” Alex stepped in, “why did the Wizard feel the need to send all of us here together?”
    Before Harvey could answer, Elliott answered, “Maybe it’s because we need each other to find life’s greatest happiness.” He looked over at Leah and kissed her forehead.
    “I agree,” Harvey said, “we’re here to help and support each other. That’s why I think he concluded his little speech with ‘how long it will take to complete this quest will depend upon the hearts of each and every one of you.’ Helping someone comes from the heart. However it could very easily mean something much more than that.”
    “Your deduction makes a lot of sense Harvey,” Leah chimed in, leaning forward with her fingers laced together, “and it may very well be correct, but I can’t help thinking...why would the Wizard want to help us? What’s in it for him? As far as I know he’s a cold and arrogant man who's never had any interest in the residents of Pelican Town, let alone our personal lives.”
    “Perhaps he wants to change that,” Abigail spoke, her voice soft, facing away from everyone. She found herself really liking that idea and hoped it was true, especially since she always felt this strange connection to the mysterious Wizard.

“So we still don’t have a definite answer as to what this quest is,” Haley said with a hint of frustration. “Or even if it’s a quest at all! No offense to your thoughts Harvey, but I want the specifics. What exactly do we all have to do to get out of here?”
    “I’m with her,” Sam added. Sebastian nodded his head too.
    “We all want the specifics Haley,” Harvey acknowledged, “but we don’t have them. There’s a reason the Wizard didn’t give us much information which proves we’re supposed to discover the details and purpose of this quest together. My thought was just one idea, yet I could be way off. That’s why I suggest that first thing tomorrow we break up into groups and explore parts of the town and the countryside. Get familiar with it and meet some of the town residents. I’m sure there’s tons of clues out there that will help us figure out what we’re supposed to do to complete this quest. We are supposed to become ‘enlightened’ after all.”
    “Oh you’re sure to become super enlightened with all those drugs you’re carrying on yourself Harvey,” Shane muttered just loud enough for everyone to hear.
    “WHAT!?” everyone cried out.
    Medicinal drugs,” Harvey immediately corrected.
    “Suuuure,” Shane countered, “he’s got like five filled syringes within his inner jacket pocket. Yeah! Those be rocket fuel!”
    “Like I said, they are emergency medical drugs,” Harvey reiterated, turning his gaze to face the others. “The Wizard summoned me to go on some unknown quest, so I felt the need to be prepared in case of an emergency.” Most of them nodded their heads at his cleverness.

49437454496_d12996f4e7_c.jpg

“What kind of meds are they?” Elliott curiously asked.
    “Epinephrine, Adrenaline, a Sedative, a Tranquilizer, and some Antivenom,” the doctor replied, “though I doubt the latter will do any good here…”
    “How’d you know he had all that Shane?” Sam asked.
    “Caught a glimpse of them when he was frantically checking all of our pulses after we arrived for whatever reason,” Shane replied with a scoff. “Like ANY of us wanted you touching us Harvey!”
    Harvey shrugged with his hands spread apart. “I just wanted to make sure our bodies transferred over properly and were functioning normally.”
    “Well, checking your own pulse would’ve been proof enough geez,” Shane expressed.
    “I know,” Harvey sighed, “and I apologize to all of you guys for that. I just panicked a bit and...I guess I’m so used to looking after all of you that I inherently wanted to make sure you were alright.” They all lowered their heads, while Shane just shook his in disbelief. “So, back to the original subject, are we all in agreement that a thorough investigation of this world tomorrow is in order?”
    “Yes,” some replied, others simply nodded.

“I’m just wondering how long we’re going to be here,” Maru said with some anxiety. “It could be months...even as long as a year.”
    There was a hushed silence.

49437454381_ca61e8f15c_c.jpg

“I know…,” Harvey spoke, trying to stay strong in his demeanor, “and we will need to prepare ourselves for that. Which is why we must learn everything about this place as soon as possible and cooperate with each other the best we can, even when some of us don’t particularly like each other.” He shot a slight glance at the man sitting on his right.
    “You got that right,” Shane declared, referring to just about everyone in the room, but mostly to Harvey.

“Something tells me we’re gonna be here for a while,” Sam said, “because why else would the Wizard set up our bedrooms to include stuff that we enjoy? Is that how the rooms are for you ladies? Like there’s a drum set in the room that I share with Sebastian and there’s even a keyboard and guitar.” He and Sebastian high-fived at that awesomeness again. “Although I didn’t find a skateboard…” He frowned.
    “Ditto,” Alex added. “I got all this workout equipment in my room, even a football was nestled in the corner for me to throw around! I mean, how did the Wizard know?”
    “Oh we totally discovered the same in our bedrooms here. Isn’t that right Emily?” Haley asked, shooting a smirk at her sister for that validation. Emily simply nodded.
    “I didn’t notice that in the room upstairs,” Leah said. “Which bedroom is mine?”
    “That’s because you were too busy getting--”
    “Enough Shane!” Harvey snapped at.
    “You share a room down here with Penny,” Haley informed Leah. “The room across from yours is mine and Emily’s and Maru and Abigail yours is the room upstairs.”
    Maru and Abigail glanced at each other and just shrugged. “Did you happen to see a flute up there by chance?” Abigail asked Leah.
    “No sweetie, I’m sorry,” she replied and Abigail frowned. “However there is a very nice telescope up there for you Maru.” She winked. “Guess I did notice that.”
    Maru smiled, but then she gaped. “Oh my...whose bed did you two do it in!?”
    All parties involved went bug eyed and Leah instantly spit out, “I’ll change the sheets I promise!”

Soon there was a whole plethora of conversations going around and Harvey felt the need to hush them. “Alright everyone, let’s keep it down,” he said, gesturing with his hands. “Penny’s trying to sleep on the other side of that wall.”

49437678212_5572d3e174_c.jpg

“So are we done here?” Sam asked Harvey with a hint of a whine. “I’m starving! And tired.”
    “Yes, we are,” Harvey answered with a sigh, “this was a great discussion everyone. Thank you. Let’s make sure we get plenty of rest tonight because it’s going to be a long day tomorrow.”

They all stood up from their seats and continued to engage in some light conversation - mostly about plans for tomorrow - then the guys would return to their house so they could all turn in for the night.

49436982403_cbdfdcd0fd_c.jpg

Shane, keeping his distance as always, wiped the sweat from his brow and glared while saying, “This blows! I’m gonna go find me a Bar!”

49437678322_1e7d0049a4_c.jpg

“I really don’t think that’s a good idea,” Abigail said, overhearing.
    “Mind your own business Wiccan! I can do what I want!”
    “She’s right Shane,” Harvey said, coming over with Emily following behind him. “We still don’t know what dangers might be out there so it’s even more unwise to go venturing out in the dark. You can join some of us who are investigating the town tomorrow and we’ll find the Bar then, alright? You can wait.”
    Shane folded his arms with an eye-roll and muttered, “Yeah, whatever.”

Harvey and Abigail stepped away to converse with some of the others while Emily carefully approached Shane. “You know, I’d love to have a drink right now too,” she said, hands clasped behind her back, “because goodness knows this situation definitely calls for it! But...we can be strong without it for now.” She craned her neck to the side, trying to make eye contact with him. “You got this!”
    Shane shot her an unamused look and then glanced away again while shaking his head.

He was beginning to feel a great deal of anxiety, along with some tremors - which is why he mostly kept his hands in his pockets - and the fears going through his mind began to terrify him. Beads of sweat formed upon his brow again and it annoyed him. Weakness, in any form, was something he’d never allow the others to see.

Over my dead body...

:blush:

A wrap up "Shane song," I feel is appropriate to leave here. (I have a few just for him. :p )
    Linkin Park may not be everyone's cup of tea, and usually they aren't mine, but over the years I've discovered they have some pretty deep and meaningful music.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    I love your storytelling @emorrill ! Shane doesn’t sound like a nice guy. Showing weakness isn’t a bad thing, dude! Leah and Elliot continue to be adorable. I’m not a fan of long hair on men, but it’s not me in that situation... if Leah doesn’t mind, that’s the main thing :D:D

Had a good session with the Asquiths. For some reason, when I started, the kids just wouldn’t go to school. So I got rid of Brittlebush Academy and they’ll now be graduating from Par Excellence Prep School in the future.

Ooh, just found the section of the site where you can do a thread for a story. I might make one there... I’m tempted to start a Sunset Valley save, I know some dislike it but it feels odd to me not to play with it. I might revamp it a bit, eg replace the school with Par Excellence Prep School. I have an idea for a family, of course. Hmmm...
  • JustinRideJustinRide Posts: 16 Member
    I kept my sims part time job when they were a teen as they're an adult now. They received a raise as a Ring Up-er (3) at the spa! :3
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    To summarize since it's late, I welcomed another puppy, Elija got abducted, Cristina wants to go to China which she needs to for one of her extra quest things. I'm thinking I might have her go solo, leave Elija with the pups, and hope he's okay until she returns. Otherwise she'll have to wait until the alien baby is older.

Was gonna send em on the vacation for the Honeymoon. I don't think having to bring an alien baby will make it fun.

Then again I could just leave him with a babysitter, I imagine that's how it works anyway...?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    @LunBeauty Thanks or the feedback :smile: Just getting warmed up into the story
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @emorrill

I just finished reading the chapter. Great storytelling as always.
    I like how you get the whole group written so well.
    Shane is how he is with a backstory like his its sad, but he is
    this snarky guy who gets nicer if someone takes the time to
    learn to know him what I know of his story at least.

Leah and Eliott are funny, poor Harvey, good he did not open the
    door that would be too big of a shock for the poor doctor hahaha. :p
    The meeting was interesting, I hope they all dare to venture out soon.

Todays update

RG3UqJK.jpg

Back home Max gave Jade the teddy he caught her

P36pqtW.jpg

which she was very happy to receive
    ( the guy got a bit of woo-hoo that evening)

LzOisep.jpg

The morning after he did a bit of chin up

tpUqrXz.jpg

And had a bath took this one just for you
    @emorrill
    @bekkasan

I enjoyed the update, that blonde baby is so adorably cute.
    The house is full of babies now so fun hehe.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I made new sims yesterday and I think they're my best! Meet Prescott Nichols and Lilian Curtis, or just Scott and Lily
    49530552047_4460983bb2_h.jpg
    49529823028_40a1f1f15f_h.jpg

Their physical appearances are based on the biological parents of a character named Memphis Noble(story in the link of her name)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    "I see you managed to find shelter...well I guess its time to take things
    into my own hands." Sarah yelled as she raised her hands, and aimed toward
    Eleana.

Screenshot-43.jpg
    "I told you you were useless." Sarah scoffed and mocked Eleana."She is not!"
    a voice rang out from behind her.

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Sarah gasped."Oh, your majesty, forgive me for not hearing you come in.
    If my sister has been a nuisance to you, I'm taking care of her right now."
    "You will do no such thing Sarah, Eleana has been no trouble at all."

Screenshot-47.jpg
    Edward marched forward toward Sarah."You are lucky to still be alive,
    after everything you've done Sarah." For once in her life, Sarah felt frightened."You aren't
    going to have me killed are you?" "I should...but I won't, I will let the templars decided your
    fate." Sarah gasped once more."Not the circle of magi....they don't take well to apostates..."

Screenshot-49.jpg
    "The circle of Magi is where your going Sarah...Jacob take her away." Sarah cried."Eleana, don't let them
    take me!" "I dare not go against the king's orders Sarah." Eleana said."Eleana!"

Screenshot-45.jpg
    "I'm so glad we found you Eleana, we've been searching everywhere." The king offered his hand
    to the young lady."Let's get you out of here."

Screenshot-46.jpg
    "Thank you." Is all she could get out before she started crying.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top