Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• anashanash Posts: 86 Member
    desirae333 wrote: »
    Finding donors is always the tricky part @anash !!

How many babies total do you have?

Grand total is at 47. With 10 twins and 27 singles. 22 boys and 25 girls.
    Just hit the halfway point. The count this generation is at 8. 3 girls and 5 boys. 1 twins and 6 singles. after Cassie came Camille then Talon and then Duncan. Grand total is 24 boys and 26 girls. 10 twins and 30 singles.
  • desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    anash wrote: »
    Just hit the halfway point. The count this generation is at 8. 3 girls and 5 boys. 1 twins and 6 singles. after Cassie came Camille then Talon and then Duncan. Grand total is 24 boys and 26 girls. 10 twins and 30 singles.

Congrats on getting half-way! Here's to the next 50 :P

Also, its pretty cool that you're almost a 50/50 split with boys and girls! I have yet to have any twins or triplets, still all singles :P
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    desirae333 wrote: »
    Hey guys! It has been SO long since I posted on the forums. I used to post more regularly and haven't in months (maybe even a year or more!). I attempted this challenge so many times and I LOVE it but I tend to get so many glitches and then delete my file before ever completing the challenge. BUT I am hoping that this time, will be the time I complete the challenge!

01-28-20-4-23-55-PM.png

So, here's my first Matriarch: Ainslee Stanford. She already has 10 babies and is about to have her 11th. First 10 babies posted below :)

Your matriarch is soo pretty! I have attempted this challenge many times (successfully finished it once). Every time an update happens, I get distracted and don't get back to the 100 babies because I start a fresh vanilla game because I take out my mods/cc because it is inevitable that something will break the game and I don't want to ruin my 100 baby save file.
    edited February 2020
    So after 3 generations my game is acting up again so I moved them to a new save. My count for this generation is at 19. 2 Twins and 15 Singles. 7 boys 12 girls. Grand total is at 61 with 11 twins 39 singles. 26 boys and 35 girls. I am redoing the townies. So if you need any families or sims in general look at my gallery page my id is anash85 on the gallery.
    I am now at 25 for this generation 3 twins 19 singles. 10 boys/15 girls Grand total is at 67 with 12 twins 42 singles. 29 boys/38 girls. My goal is to get to 75 by the end of this generation. We have 7 days left before she ages to an elder.
  • Gabby34Gabby34 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am just about to start the challenge again. :)
  • bwywbibwywbi Posts: 6 New Member
    @desirae333 where do you get your skin tones from? They look so nice!

A long time ago (like a year) there was a person doing this challenge and started with a bright pink haired matriarch and some of her kids were getting the same hair color. None of my toddlers or children show up with other than "standard" color even with "unnatural" hair colored mama. What mod is used to fix this. I found one that was years old and it does not seem to be working. Thanks!

Also I play with MCCC on along with pregnant sims aging and risk of death because I like a little spice to my life. Well my 3rd matriarch just died of embarrassment while pregnant (with a girl per MCCC) with 5 kids already born (all girls yay!!!). Since they were children they were all taken. Is my challenge over? Can I bring an older sibling into the house to help raise them?

Thanks everyone! I started this challenge last year at New Years and took a nice long break but am ready to keep going. 35 kids and was going strong until this little death mishap.
    I just had the last baby for my 3rd generation. Miss Araceli who will be the next matriarch. Final count for this generation is at 38. 5 twins, 28 singles. 16 boys/22 girls. Grand total is at 80 with 14 twins/ 52 singles 35 boys/45 girls.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I’m doing this challenge with Vlad as my matriarch (well, patriarch, but I have male pregancy enabled with MCCC). He’s had 54 babies so far. Don’t think I’d have got so far if I wasn’t so interested in his genetics! It’s fun to see what his kids with the premades end up looking like. Most of them are not very blessed in the looks department!
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    @anash I discovered that the coala lights work best if they are put at ground level. I put one between two beds and it keeps the monsters away.

@DCJ504 thank you I will try that out. I used to have mccc to turn the monster under the beds off but I would get last exception left and right so I deleted it
  • desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    @Fizzstix Thank you!!

I know I have restarted this challenge too many times to count. Mostly because either the game bugs out or I got bored with the family. I really have to be attached to the sims to keep playing with them (duh! :P)

@bwywbi I get almost all my cc from Thesimsresource! I believe the skins I am using currently are overlays from there.
    I wish we could use the cheat to remove buffs. Death season has begun in my game. I can't handle all the sadness. Trying to get my toddler to build skills while sad is next to impossible. Eating Fruit helps if I remember to have her do it before but It wears off and I have to stop and have her eat more.
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Hello, I'm back! Sort of.

I've had the urge to jump back into the Sims but time is limited still since I had my baby. I was hoping to get some game play in today but everything needs to update since it has been 5 months since I last played. So while everything updates and I get myself familiar with the game, here is a new chapter! I found it in my drafts LOL

Chapter 20
    Just started my 4th and hopefully last generation. The count is at 4 and all of them are boys and all were singles. I think we are making up for the lack of boys from the previous generation. Grand total is at 84 with 14 twins/56 singles. 39 boys/45 girls.
    So after 8 boys I now have 2 girls and I just have to get 10 more to get to 100 and then I will carry on but I won't be following all the rules.😄
  • Rissashay93Rissashay93 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello everyone! I am new to the website but just began my journey on the 100 baby train! I would like to post daily updates on my game. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it!
  • Rissashay93Rissashay93 Posts: 2 New Member
    Day one: Moving in and getting it on!
    In the beginning Crystal became a freelance writer. So source of income was quickly figured out. We met Darrel(donor #1) shortly after moving crystal in. Crystal and Darrel instantly hit it off! I was shocked at how quickly they became parents to my first set of twins! Crystal brought Olivia(baby #1) and Sophia(baby#2) home. They weren’t very easy babies, but weren’t the worst either. Crystal quickly adjusted to having little to no sleep and life with two babies! She then invited her neighbor over for some fun, leading to the birth of the second set of twins. Amelia(baby #3) and Harper(baby #4). Harper was a very difficult baby, never seemed happy and cried constantly! Super shocked I didn’t end up getting her taken away. At the point my stress levels were to the max! I didn’t have enough time nor energy to even properly care for my toddlers. However after Amelia and Harper aged up everyone became happier and it was easier going, not easy just easier. Crystal met Colt(donor #3) walking past her house. It was long after that there was another set of twins making Crystal pull out her hair. However crystal finally got some boys! I was really starting to wonder if she would only have girls! I decided that after bringing Liam(baby #5) and William(baby #6) home it would be a good place to pause and save for the night. Looking forward to day two! Happy Simming everyone!
    -Rissashay
    I am almost done I am at 96. 51 girls 45 boys. 15 twins and 66 singles no evil triplets yet. Total for this generation is at 16 6 girls/10 boys. 1 twins/14 singles.
  • hombokaihombokai Posts: 3 New Member
    Anyone else feel that other people's matriarch's must be having more fun than yours? I'm pretty newbish at The Sims 4, only 4 months playing, but my first matriarch was at 40 kids at the end of young adulthood.

I restarted since I wanted to make a tighter house with starting funds with which you can complete the challenge and not lose any kids in the process without changing the house or lot once it's set up. I've upgraded a lot of the furniture and actually painted the walls because just...well...I don't know what else to do with my simoleans.
  • FiddelizFiddeliz Posts: 39 Member
    Question: My second heir is going to produce some BABBYS soon, are you allowed to use the same donors again if they're not related to the heir? Their maid is pretty lol and easily persuaded to woohoo hehe
  • FiddelizFiddeliz Posts: 39 Member
    hombokai wrote: »
    Anyone else feel that other people's matriarch's must be having more fun than yours? I'm pretty newbish at The Sims 4, only 4 months playing, but my first matriarch was at 40 kids at the end of young adulthood.

I restarted since I wanted to make a tighter house with starting funds with which you can complete the challenge and not lose any kids in the process without changing the house or lot once it's set up. I've upgraded a lot of the furniture and actually painted the walls because just...well...I don't know what else to do with my simoleans.

How the fudge did you manage to have 40 kids in young adulthood? What lifespan are you playing? Mine was 4/5 active donor-catcher but only had 17 babies... what am I doing wrong :neutral:
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    Fiddeliz wrote: »
    hombokai wrote: »

How the fudge did you manage to have 40 kids in young adulthood? What lifespan are you playing? Mine was 4/5 active donor-catcher but only had 17 babies... what am I doing wrong :neutral:

@Fiddeliz There is a girl on facebook sims group that had around 300 in Young Adulthood on normal lifespan. It's doable. You have to stay pregnant constantly. Many people finish the whole challenge with one matriarch, easily. Some people claim single births are better, but if you are good at managing the kids and can skill them up and age them out on a good schedule, multiples is the way to go (less pregnancies means less time) both are doable, just depends on your comfort and skill level.
  • SintheaSinthea Posts: 29 Member
    I keep meaning to try this challenge but also toddlers are so stressful for me to take care of in this game lol
    It's just one of those days...
    Remaking the Apocalypse Challenge

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top