Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Movie Hangout or Tiny Living?

2...Next

Comments

• TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    Movie Hangout
    Game play of movie night suits med better, and the build objects are some of my favourites. Although I like tiny livings cas more, and there is some really good build objects there aswell.
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Movie Hangout
    I am not a fan of really ANY CAS or BB in Movie Hangout, but in real life I'm a big movie fan so I like the gameplay that comes with watching movies and declaring a favorite genre, etc. I like the BB much more in Tiny Living.
    1500x500.jpg
  • lacianalaciana Posts: 29 Member
    Movie Hangout
    I like the game play that comes with Movie Hangout. I originally bought it for the furniture and female dread lock hairstyle, but I find that I'm having my Sim families watch movies and make popcorn on a frequent basis. I only used the Murphy bed once in the Sims 2, so the Murphy bed isn't a selling point for me. It really depends on what is going to fit your game play.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Movie Hangout
    You missed the "Both are great" option. :)

I love the items in Tiny Living, but I voted for Movie Hangout because I personally get a lot of use out of its gameplay.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Terpsichore_Terpsichore_ Posts: 27 Member
    Tiny Living
    I like Movie Hangout, I actually think it's great, the popcorn and the "watch a movie with..." are options I use all the time in my game, but I gotta go for Tiny Living here : the CAS is better, the game is changed simply because of the three tier challenge, and I actually think it's very in sync with the period we live in. People IRL actually choose to go tiny living...