Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You Were a Sim What Would Your Traits Be?

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Erratic, bookworm and family oriented.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    Geek, Bookworm, Loves the Outdoors. I sometimes switch out one of them for Family-Oriented when I'm doing mini-mes.
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    It's so awesome getting to see what y'all would pick! It seems like for a lot of y'all three trait slots isn't enough. Do you have the same problem when you're creating sims?
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    It's so awesome getting to see what y'all would pick! It seems like for a lot of y'all three trait slots isn't enough. Do you have the same problem when you're creating sims?

YES! lol
    I really wish we could have 5 traits, that'd be perfect for a lot of sims I have in mind.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited February 2020
    Bookworm, Dog Lover, Erratic
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Loner, lazy and cat lover. These are the traits I have given my simself in the game.
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Creative, genius, goofball, self-assured (at least I can fake that really well), art lover, geek, perfectionist, cat lover, lazy, neat, squeamish, anti-vegetarian, and noncommittal. In other words, I clearly can't be a sim.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Loner, Goofball, Dog Lover.

It's hard to narrow down to just three. :D
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Well it would have to be Genius, Romantic ...... what, your not buying it? Me neither.

1) Geek: I'm 51 and could spend all day playing video games. I love sci fi and fantasy.

2) Loner: I love my friends and family, but enjoy being by myself just doing my own thing as well. I'm happy with visiting for awhile, but at the end of the day I want to be home by myself enjoying the peace and solitude.

3) Bookworm: I actually had to stop reading for awhile because I can easily read $50 or more of books in a week :D

I'd have the same traits for almost the same reasons. The only difference is i'm not much in to sci fi. My nerdy things of choice are video games and anime.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Bookworm - There is nothing better than getting lost in a good story.
    Dog Lover - Dogs are so much better than humans.
    Erratic - My moods are a little unpredictable and I have a habit of talking to myself. Sometimes I'm the only one I can get any sense out of!

Perfectionist and Loner could work for me too.
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    Art Lover, Lazy, Perfectionist, Grumpy, and Slob.
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    Two traits are absolute for me, bookworm and loner. After that, interchangeable, are lazy, gloomy, perfectionist, geek and cat lover.
  • lacianalaciana Posts: 29 Member
    Lazy, clumsy, and foodie.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    edited February 2020
    Justine Keaton Enthusiast, Geek, Self-Assured.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited February 2020
    loner, creative, geek :)
    aspiration: friend of the animals
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• xMarianxxMarianx Posts: 74 Member
    I am definitely Loner and Childish, I’m not sure about the third trait, maybe Lazy :smile:
  • HeloNecroHeloNecro Posts: 97 Member
    edited February 2020
    Oh wow I used to think about this all the time! To think I actually found a thread like this- hello kindred spirits!

I'd definitely be a loner, geek and an Insider. I can only become more social when I discuss what I like and I'm not good with strangers it has to be like minded individuals- let's not forget my aspiration would be a writer. :3 To be honest three traits wouldn't be enough to describe all my different moods lol.

If I were teenager I'd definitely have the loner, gloomy, and geek trait.(I'm not like that now but I'm saying if I still was)
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    The two for sure are: creative and erratic. (The way the sims talk to themselves with this trait is so perfectly exactly me.)

For the other slot, I might have to keep using the trait change potion to swap out loves the outdoors, childish, loner, geek, paranoid, flirty and unflirty on any given day. :lol:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited February 2020

Of course. Being able to choose only 3 is disappointing. Seeing as Sims from TS4 lack so much character and depth, it's just not enough. What doesn't make it any better is that almost all of these traits affect emotions rather than actual gameplay or how a Sim reacts to things.

My traits based off of The Sims 4:

- Foodie.
    - Loves Outdoors.
    - Active.
    - Dog Lover.
    - Bookworm.
    - Goofball.
    - Creative.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My self-Sim has the traits Good, Childish, and Genius.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Interests: Art lover, music lover, geek.

Person: Clumsy, Perfectionist, Lazy (I know right! How does that work!? :D )
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Geek, Creative... stuck on the last one. Loner? Unflirty? Clumsy? Either Loves Outdoors or Child of the Ocean? (I'm a hippie. A hippie who also loves technology. A teppie?)? Ooh, and Cat Lover should be there. And Vegetarian! (Vegan, actually!) ...Anyway, we need more trait slots.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Glutton, Dog Lover and Jealous
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Loner, musiclover and perfectionist, minor traits would be bookworm, erratic and good. Maybe Child of islands too. :smiley:
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited February 2020
    Jealous, Erratic, Gloomy
    ihavemultiplegamertags