Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dare to streak

What is with this? My sims are always daring someone to streak lately. Up until the last patch I barely saw it now it seems they are all doing it.
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    It's been happening a lot in my game since the University patch. I guess it has something to do with that.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I have never seen it autonomously, myself. It only happens when I have my Sims initiate it.
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Isn't there a holiday that has streaking as a tradition sims want to/are encouraged to participate in? Or maybe those university students got tired of their sweatpants and it became the latest craze?
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    I didn't even realise this was a thing. I know there's a holiday tradition for it and I see sims streaking at Uni during their team spirit days but I had no idea they could dare each other. Especially autonomously :o
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    Isn't there a holiday that has streaking as a tradition sims want to/are encouraged to participate in? Or maybe those university students got tired of their sweatpants and it became the latest craze?

I'm not sure that there is, not that I have noticed but for me this is not it. It usually happens when a guest comes over and one of my active sims will dare the guest moments after they show up at the house. The sims doing the daring are not in a playful state nor are they goofballs or evil/mean. It just one of if not the first interaction they have with the guest.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
    UGH. When I first started playing Sims 4 and without mods, my sim and their family were daring each other all the time. It was annoying and pretty inappropriate, so after I got MCCC one of the first things I did was disable that autonomy, along with trolling the forums. Even more annoying to hear that they're doing it again with more gusto than before!

I hope you don't mind me asking but how do you disable it with mccc?
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited February 2020
    Sharonia wrote: »
    UGH. When I first started playing Sims 4 and without mods, my sim and their family were daring each other all the time. It was annoying and pretty inappropriate, so after I got MCCC one of the first things I did was disable that autonomy, along with trolling the forums. Even more annoying to hear that they're doing it again with more gusto than before!

With MC Tuner you can do it by enabling the autonomy scanner and then right click on the floor and if someone is streaking you can scan for autonomy actions and locate the action in the list and disable it by clicking on it. Or you can search for the name for the action in search option and disable it there by selecting it in the list. The action will be set to non-autonomous and be saved in the mc_tuner.cfg file.
    logion wrote: »
    Sharonia wrote: »

With MC Tuner you can do it by enabling the autonomy scanner and then right click on the floor and if someone is streaking you can scan for autonomy actions and locate the action in the list and disable it by clicking on it. Or you can search for the name for the action in search option and disable it there by selecting it in the list. The action will be set to non-autonomous and be saved in the mc_tuner.cfg file.

Thank you so much. I will definitely be looking at this when I play later.