Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight February 7th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

See something different on the forums main page? We have been tidying this week and the forums structure has gone through some changes!

68tvc458y200.png
Lovely and peaceful evening in Dragon Valley, by @cwaddell - from here

One of the changes has been the introduction of a new category: The Sims Franchise. Just on time for The sims 20th birthday, a space where we can chat about The Sims across all generations!

And it's precisely this kind of discussions the ones I'd like to highlight this week. Get ready for some topics that are not generation-specific!

Done with these discussions? Go explore the rest of the forums, and share your highlights below!

Happy Simming, and happy weekend! :blush:
-Mai

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Congrats to those mentioned, and thanks for a nice Friday highlight.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    I always adore these features and appreciate the one time I was promoted. I love The Sims since I was 10!

Not trying to be the one.

But y’all explicitly skipped the “big discussions” of the week.

It’s even more transparent now.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I always adore these features and appreciate the one time I was promoted. I love The Sims since I was 10!

well this is for threads people don't know about @popstarissa
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member

well this is for threads people don't know about @popstarissa

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Marren17Marren17 Posts: 1 New Member
    I've got a message about qualitylevel 2. Whats that and how can I reach there?
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Love the new Category on the Forums <3
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2020

Do you mean the topics discussing the 20th birthday celebration content/hot tub/blog? Definitely a popular topic this week, but not really the kind of threads the Friday Highlights are about. I try to highlight 'hidden gems' on the forums with this, as @comicsforlife mentioned. We don't see this as the space for discussions of news, speculation, feedback, etc. and you will very very rarely see this kind of threads here (never say never just in case). It's more about highlighting some of the best conversations this community has to offer about the game/gameplay, your experiences playing and your creations.

And yes, I know this was a different Friday Highlight as I decided to focus it on the new 'The Sims Franchise' section. Why? Because I wanted everyone to know that new category exists and because I wanted to make it non-generation specific this week, considering it was the 20th birthday week :)

TS1299 wrote: »
    Love the new Category on the Forums <3
    Awesim! :smiley:
    Marren17 wrote: »
    I've got a message about qualitylevel 2. Whats that and how can I reach there?
    Mmmm, not sure @Marren17. Some more context would help: what The Sims game are you playing?
  • sheyoncexxxsheyoncexxx Posts: 24 Member
    Love it! Thank you!
    ^^ Thanks! <3

She is Amiyah, my current Sim :)@EuphorialQueen