Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Living Stuffpack out Feb 4th on Consoles (Now Available)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    Can't wait for this SP :) Are bunkbeds in this pack though? I didn't spot any in the trailer. The new items I did see look great though!
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    This pack came out of nowhere lol I'm interested although I cannot build well. And this is the closest release date to the pc that we've ever had!!

I wonder if they'll slip in MFPS under the radar without telling us it's out lol probably not though.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    This pack came out of nowhere lol I'm interested although I cannot build well. And this is the closest release date to the pc that we've ever had!!

I wonder if they'll slip in MFPS under the radar without telling us it's out lol probably not though.

I was about to mention the closeness of console and pc release on this pack. This is the closest yet. Hope we can expect this from here on out. 2 weeks.
  • vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    Pumped!
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    oh, that's cool, I love small and cozy :smiley:
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Khrisstyne wrote: »

I highly doubt it.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    edited January 2020
    So I'm guessing this means the Gallery's going to be in this patch, going by Ninja mentioning there'll be more "in the gallery" in his tweet?
  • slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    i'm a big fan of Tiny Living have gone to see tiny houses i hope we can have lofts to sleep in with ladder or stairs or even rock wall
    Tiny Living is out in 7 Days!!!!!

1 Week Away!!!!!!
    5 Days!!!!

Hope we get a patch today.
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    Hopefully we get an console update soon. I'm excited for Tiny Living but I would love to have UI scaling on PS4.
  • vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    Hopefully we get an console update soon. I'm excited for Tiny Living but I would love to have UI scaling on PS4.

The UI was changed in the sims PC/MAC update? To what?
    2 Days!!!

I'm excited to see this on consoles. I love this pack. More likely the Update will be coming Monday or Tuesday the day of release. Expect the console gallery issues to be fixed and the Baby Yoda is coming with this update.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'm looking forward to this pack, but I worry some of these homes are too tiny. Does anyone know if basements and second stories also count for floor tile counts?
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
    I think basements count, but not upperfloors.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    1 Day Left!!!!!

Prepare yourselves for goodness. This is a fun pack and now that we have access to the gallery we can download some of the premade maxis tiny houses from the trailers.

Also if you haven't seen the reviews I leave you with LGR"s.
    https://youtu.be/Q81q1kobcAU
    edited February 2020
    I see it, but can't download it.

Edit: Got it.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to this pack, but I worry some of these homes are too tiny. Does anyone know if basements and second stories also count for floor tile counts?

Yes, they do and the smaller the tiny house, the better the buffs (lower bills etc). On the xbox there is a blue band at the top of the screen telling you how many squares out off the 100 you've used. 100 are the maximum. Hope this helps.
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here