Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouselline’s Mafia Game - Mafia Win

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hold on, just to be sure, who was Nush gonna recruit tho (if they did send a name)?
    You! :) It would have been fun!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    If we could get more people to join, the next game wouldn't be over so quickly. Tell your forum friends to come join!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Bah, 😡 congratulations, Nush! 😀

Next time I'll remember your behavior! 😏

Yeah, next time I'll remember it too. 😅
    If we could get more people to join, the next game wouldn't be over so quickly. Tell your forum friends to come join!

You tell your forum friends. I don't have any that wanna play anymore. 😢
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member

My friends reside at the dark side of the forums, deep down at the bottom. ;)
    They don´t get up here so often. :D
    edited February 2020

Haha remembering my behavior will help you about as much as pure chance. But it's on! B) I think in order to behave differently there would have to be some internal reaction to the deception, which would involve guilt, and there's no guilt to this little game.

and I'm sorry to hear about the friend. I think I know what you're talking about.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited February 2020

What's this "dark side of the forums " and can you get me a guest pass? :D

xicwqMCm.jpg

Everyone is welcome in the bog of the forums, if you are friendly to us! :D:p
    We just don´t get out of it so often! :D

THanks, but you still haven't said where this "bog" is...?

xicwqMCm.jpg

It´s the Sims 3 section! The neglected part of the forums! :D;):p
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Wow. Gg
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

It´s the Sims 3 section! The neglected part of the forums! :D;):p

I don’t think I’ve even gone in the Sims 4 section. I’m proudly a member of the ‘dark side’ Also the only people I talk to on here is you guys so I got nobody to invite

Haha remembering my behavior will help you about as much as pure chance. But it's on! B) I think in order to behave differently there would have to be some internal reaction to the deception, which would involve guilt, and there's no guilt to this little game.

and I'm sorry to hear about the friend. I think I know what you're talking about.

I'm tired of telling you that mafia is not a game of chance. I've found mafia many a times and sometimes on day 1 where they might have no guilt, there's no way it's chance. I'm not that lucky. 🙄 I don't know when you will learn that. 😂 Maybe you need to read back all the past games we did and tell me if it was really chance or something else. I'd say for me, chance of me accidentally lynching a mafia by pure randomness cuz I had no idea what I was doing was like 20% of the time. But hey. It's on!

And let me be honest, you keep on thinking that maybe playing a game for more than 3 rounds will make you think it's more than just chance, but I gotta say no. Cuz most mafia games are like this throughout the whole game unless everyone is talkative and discusses a lot but judging by the way you always think in these games, I feel like you would still think the same and that everyone is just pulling conspiracies out of their butts even if the game lasts more than 4 days. 🤷‍♀️ So... 😂I guess you just have to get used to it and maybe try better as a townie next time so that you can help other townies.

Also, should we play another round since this game lasted so short? @Mouselline @TheRoseHorse @NASCARluver2448 @AlexaKry @Nushnushganay

Then, maybe Mouse can play and someone else can help to host.
    832XG3D.gif
    We'll see if Mouse is gonna be okay with it since this is her thread but like at the same time, I don't want us to start a new thread again if we're just gonna play the same setup. 😂 We be spamming the Off Topic section with mafia. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    I’m fine with that. I’d like a chance to play
    I can still control who’s dead list but I’d love it if someone else hosted
    Okay, so who wants to volunteer to host? 😂 I wanna play but I'm okay with hosting. Just now that it might be a bit quiet without me playing. Hehe. 😂 And Nush will end up talking to himself. 🤣
    832XG3D.gif
    :D he´s just happy that nobody answers! :p
    I can´t host, I don´t understand what I´m doing in the first case so being a host would confuse every one! :D
    Let's wait for the others to come on. 😬
    832XG3D.gif
    I love that you stand up and say what you need to say, DeKay. It's one of the best things about you and why I respect you. I don't mind that we disagree, and concede that you have to know more about this than I do, so I'm prepared to eat crow, but only if I ever have reason to be convinced. Like you, I don't back down just to keep the peace... I have to actually be convinced. I'd rather disagree honestly, than have everyone agree just to be agreeable without thinking things through or having any reasons of their own.

But I must try to be less tiresome about it if it genuinely irks you. If it's worth the effort of tabulating past game results to see about accuracy rates, that's fine too. The last thing I would want to do is insult your intelligence for real, because I respect it and it's one of the best things about you, besides your gutsiness.

But call me out if I get out of line. I don't mean any harm and would rather be corrected, publicly if necessary, than cut off from the fun. I still think it's pure chance and speculation on the first round, but you are welcome to prove me wrong and then I'll be a believer. But I respect you too much to tell you I believe it if I don't. Deal?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Not to butt in with your disagreement, but I have to go with Dekay on this one. Yes the first round can be partly luck since some people just go with their instinct, but as you saw in this game you saw that people were suspicious of NASCAR and Rose for good reasons, and they weren’t suspicious of you for certain reasons. If it was luck, Dekay and Alexa wouldnt have pointed out the things that make Rose and NASCAR suspicous like them randomly getting off. It takes strategy and remembering how people are like as mafia and how they are as town. If it was all luck this game wouldn’t be so popular
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I'll host if noone else wants to. I'm a bit busy the next few days anyway, so I don't really want to play again.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I'll host if noone else wants to. I'm a bit busy the next few days anyway, so I don't really want to play again.

That’d be great
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Okay, so who wants to volunteer to host? 😂 I wanna play but I'm okay with hosting. Just now that it might be a bit quiet without me playing. Hehe. 😂 And Nush will end up talking to himself. 🤣

i wouldn't be against hosting.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.