Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Gaston: yes.. I was dealing and had an apartment full of contraband when someone dear to me OD'd in my bathroom. We had to call emergency response, and I loved her, so of course I had to go in with her, so of course there were questions and I was lit AF at the time and she was...underage still...probable cause and a quick search was all it took and I was wearing orange.

I really never wanted to hurt anyone, least of all Morgan, but now done's done and none of us will be the same. But I got clean and my brother took me away from my old life. So I'm thinking of what my next step should be. He's at the top of his career field in surveillance and obfuscation, and he wiped my records clean, so I can get a fresh start. Trouble is I don't know where to go from here. Maybe Foxbury? I was working remotely for a startup when I got into dealing, so maybe I'll take the tech interest a step farther.

Music is another thing to consider, so maybe I could do both.

Anyone getting a degree to change their path in life from where it had been?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Donna: Oliver and I just had twins so any thought of going to Uni's going to have to fall by the wayside. Maybe once they're a bit older.

Radio off or on in the house?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Duke: No. I’ve always covered my steps.

If you’re married now, was there ever a person aside from them that you considered marrying?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Donna: Oliver and I just had twins so any thought of going to Uni's going to have to fall by the wayside. Maybe once they're a bit older.

Congrats on your twins! And music always on!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited February 2020
    I was on the wrong page when I posted sorry. I feel really embarrassed when that happens.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

S: "On! I love when there's music playing. But aunt Mika hates it when I have the music on..."
    Kersiexx wrote: »
    Duke: No. I’ve always covered my steps.

If you’re married now, was there ever a person aside from them that you considered marrying?

Takumi: "I'm not married and I never have been. But I am with someone, and they're the only person I could ever consider marrying. ...don't tell them I said that, though. 😇"

Do you have any pets?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Sam: Yes. A German Shepherd, an Arctic Wolfdog and an Italian Greyhound.

Least favourite holiday?
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Charlotte: "Talk like a Pirate Day. It was fun when our kids were small, but Tabitha gets too carried away..." *smiles* "...but she loves it so I play along."

What's your favourite holiday?
    Cherish: I don’t celebrate any.

Ella: Oh, definitely Mother’s Day! Stacy gives me some adorable presents and Loe gives me breakfast in bed, they are both so sweet. I consider calling my mother every Mother’s Day, but I think my life would be better without her since she obviously didn’t want my sister and I.

What’s your happiest moment?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    edited February 2020
    Luna L: Ironically my happiest day was the day i died ... for the second time. Ya see i was murdered (more or less) , and an ancient vampire called Stan (Stan the vampire man, Stanislav a 2000 + year old vampire ) turned me and told me that i was gonna die and reborn as a vampire after a few days the change would happen. I struggled with this honestly I had two lil toddlers at home who I wouldn't be able to see for a long time, at least until i could control my blood lust, i didn't want to be a vampire. On my last human day Stan took me to a hidden beach, knowing that it would be the last day and the last sunset i'd see for a long time. He promised me that I would see the sun rise and set again one day, and that i'll see a million more, he told me that being a vampire can be boring and lonely and that sometimes it will feel like a curse, but it can also be something beautiful, as a vampire I would be free, never knowing the touch of age, having all the time in the world to learn new things and the wisdom that would come with living so many lives, i'd see nations grow and crumble and the world change around me, i would be a student of life learning all the things it could teach for i would have all the time in the world to listen. I would be able to show the world whatever face i wanted, wield the power of being in control of mortal life, being able to experience a new sensory level and move in ways i couldn't even understand. I'd be a hunter, a creature of the night, a force of nature. It was overwhelming, but i enjoyed hearing his passion for being a vampire even after being around as long as he had been around, and sharing the sunlight, and a few hours later... the moonlight.
    28.png

What is your biggest regret?
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Clancy Steinberg: Witnessing my mortal enemy Brad eat my best friend ever, a talking sandwich named Jasper.*

Who is your best friend?

Clancy Steinberg is an Insa... I mean Erratic sim which is why he thinks sandwiches can talk and have names.
    Larkin: Obviously my sister Lorelei. Ella is just boring, and Cherish..I haven’t seen her in years. But she seemed boring too!

Do you have a rivalry?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    No but some people don’t like me from me cheating on them.. technically we weren’t dating though!

Do you ever cook?
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Tabitha: “Yeah. Charlotte and I take turns cooking.”

Do you have a fireplace in your home?
    Madison : I do ! Two actually one in the living room and one in my bedroom <3

Whats your fave fairytale?
    QWO48ni.jpg

Bella: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs! Sometimes I feel like I’m in the story from living with all my kids!

What’s your favorite channel on tv?
    Madison: I guess its the kids channel just because its the only channel I've been able to watch these past 7 years aha. The joys of having 3 young kids I'm sure Bella knows this too well we should have a play date sometime <3

Whos your lowkey (or not so lowkey) fave child?
    QWO48ni.jpg

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Moon: I don't have any kids, nor do I want any kids. I'm happy where I am, except for the fact that I failed two of my University classes and have to take them again :s
    Have you ever attended University?
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited February 2020
    Madison: I have! I went to Foxbury! WOOO! I graduated with a distinguished Degree in Economics with honors, and I met my best friend in Uni which was a bonus, our room mates were terrible though, they were terrible, gross people i'm glad to be rid off. aha keep at it Moon. You can do it <3

What did/are you studying at uni?
    QWO48ni.jpg

• kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    13 distinguished degrees (straight A's) + mixology certification

Favorite college organisation?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    Leila: I don’t like any.

What’s the biggest disappointment you’ve had?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Bella: a guy I liked accused me of cheating when I wasn’t dating him or any other guy..

What’s are skilled at?
    Moon: I recently mastered the writing skill. I love writing- everything from historical dramas to sci-fi romance.
    Do you have a hobby?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Bella: I love painting. Technically it’s my job also but it’s still my 2nd favorite thing in the world (my kids being my first:)

Do you go out to eat often?
    Moon: No, not really. Now that I have my own place I just cook, and before that I had a mini fridge in my dorm room so I could keep studying.
    Who's your best friend?
    funny-gifs20.gif