Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Future, Lifes of the Premades Several Days Later

AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
So I love MC Command Center and I really love seeing how the game mix and match them. Although, it is random, it is just interesting how the game pick who they're with and how they ended up together. I really think it could make a great story.

So I made up a story about them! And here they are!

Link to Main Blog

List of Family
I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
Post edited by AkramA on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    After Bella’s disappearance, rumors had spread about this family’s dark nature. As the head of the dynasty, Alexander tried to purify the image of the Goth Family from, well, the dark gothic appearance and literary whiten their whole appearance, even marrying into the Bjergsen family (with Elsa Bjergsen) who were famous four their “whiteness”. Darrell, the only son and heir of Goth legacy was definitely confused after comparing their dark gothic villa from the photos and their current home.

Family Trees and More
  • Options
    edited February 2020

The Bjergsen Family might be the owner of multiple 5 star restaurant all over the world, but it didn’t stop them from being a controversial family. After several days growing up together as twin, Sven and Elna found out that they were actually uncle and niece. Apparently, Sofia, Sven’s sister was pregnant outside of marriage at the same time of his mother’s pregnancy of himself. They tried to cover it up by concealing Sofia’s teen pregnancy and cover it up as a twin pregnancy, but it would soon be revealed on Sofia’s last word on her deathbed that they’re never actually siblings. And it was not long until it was out in public.

Sofia had always been running the family and the business, leaving her artistry career behind after the death of her parents, meanwhile her younger sister left and married the Goth. She even arranged political betrothal between his brother Sven and Raelynn, the daughter of two most famous celebrities. She herself never married and the father of his daughter was still a mistery until now.

Sven was groomed by her parents and older sisters to be the heir of Bjergsen assets, but he never really was a business type. He was always a womanizer since his teenage year and even continued after his political marriage with Raelynn. His affair with one of his lover even produce a child outside of marriage, and it recently became a public secret how he always visit his mistress and child.

Although Raelynn never bothered with it as she was also unfaithful from the beginning. She knew it was an arranged marriage and it will never bring him happiness. It did boost her fame as her face was all over the Bjergsen multinational 5 star restaurant. He might even surpass his rival brother, Orange Bailey-Moon, in term of fame level even though with the opposite reputation.

Elna was different, as her recently found “not twin brother”, never bother with family business and estate, she and her aunt Raelynn was the ones running the business. She kept trying to took part on the family business, as she was technically no longer an official member of the Bjergsen Family. It was a surprise to her when Sofia called her a daughter for the first time before passing away. It did not affect her status in the family at first until a gossip start spreading and she could not deny the lies anymore. She was first suspected that it was her aunt that spread it so she could own the business for herself. Now she just need to proof herself that she deserve to be part of the Bjergsen Family.

Family Trees and More
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Villareal%2B-%2B%255BHousehold%255D%2B-%2B%255B591x394%255D.png

Villareal2%2B-%2B%255BHousehold%255D%2B-%2B%255B591x394%255D.png

The sibling rivalry between two brothers, Hugo and Max was definitely ruining the family apart. Especially after Hugo disowned Max for getting a local teen girl pregnant during their vacation to Sulani. Although, this might all be ended soon after Hugo recently passed away and left his sons from his marriage with Cassandra from the Goth Family, Octavio and Estevan, had no qualms about Max’s side of the family.

However, Max is still alive and actively poisoning the brain of his son Joshua about the other branch of the family. He even divorce his wife to marry Evie Delgato for her inheritance so he could buy a plot of land near the Villareal Mansion. He kept reminding his son how bad their uncle was for banishing him from his own house.

Joshua was not naive though, he knew what his father was doing and try to secretly kept in touch with his cousins.

Family Trees and More