Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish there is a mod...

I wish there is a mod that can make you graduate from Uni by completing fewer classes than 12, like four, six, or eight classes required to graduate, so Uni doesn't take four weeks in-game to complete, completing it in two weeks in-game instead.

Comments

• IlkavelleIlkavelle Posts: 41 Member
    Actually there is :)https://diffevair-mods.tumblr.com/
    Diffevair did one to change number of credits (classes) you need to graduate. You can choose from 4 to 20 :)
    My site: SimsQuest | Twitter
  • LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    Thanks!
  • SamApaOriSamApaOri Posts: 1 New Member
    I really wish there was a mod to have a "pet sitter", just like you can have a nanny for children. Does anyone know of any?
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    SamApaOri wrote: »
    I really wish there was a mod to have a "pet sitter", just like you can have a nanny for children. Does anyone know of any?

i think littlemssam has one
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • luminatluminat Posts: 2 New Member
    btw, u guys has the "all in one bathroom" mod by Veranka?
    i think its useful but the link got down ((((((
    if anyone has it, plz upload in mediafire or smth

https://veranka-s4cc.tumblr.com/post/123644135015/all-in-one-bathrooms-i-modded-a-shower-to-make
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    luminat wrote: »
    btw, u guys has the "all in one bathroom" mod by Veranka?
    i think its useful but the link got down ((((((
    if anyone has it, plz upload in mediafire or smth

https://veranka-s4cc.tumblr.com/post/123644135015/all-in-one-bathrooms-i-modded-a-shower-to-make

The links work, they are just behind adfly. You should check and see if your browser offers an adfly skipping program.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I wish there was a mod that allows sims to sit anywhere on the floor. Sometimes for no reason sims sit on their knees on the floor so the animation is already there. I'm surprised I haven't found a mod for it.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • CloudStrifeCloudStrife Posts: 28 Member
    A great mod would be to bring over from Sims 2&3 the Arcade machines(coin ops)and make them fully interactive with your sim and also add a bunch of new Arcade classics to play such as MrsPacman,Donkey Kong,Defender,Galaga,TMNT(4 player),Centipede,Rampage,ect
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    I wish there is a CC notepad/workbook object for my writer sims living in the wilderness/off-the-grid/as a technophobe. There used to be one but the creator stopped updating it. Anyone knows?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    I wish there is a CC notepad/workbook object for my writer sims living in the wilderness/off-the-grid/as a technophobe. There used to be one but the creator stopped updating it. Anyone knows?

Because Parenthood came with a Journal, I think people lost interest in updating Plasticbox's mod.
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    I wish there was a mod that allows sims to use laptops in the couch, chairs or in the floor without needing a table..... if anyone knows one please tell me.
  • KTZKTZ Posts: 25 Member
    A mod that adds an "Online (Simlish) teacher" career,I guess it would be a freelance submod, since you'd be working from home.
  • juliekayejuliekaye Posts: 108 Member
    On similar line of thought to the sitting on the floor suggestion above, I wish there was a mod that had sims sit on the floor when teaching blocks, etc to toddlers. Who stands over a toddler to teach them anyway? Drives me crazy.