Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone found any leaks (retail listings, code, etc) relating to any new packs?

Has anyone found anything?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    I'd like to know too.
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    up, i need anything to be a little hyper again for this game
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    Not yet unfortunately! So excited and checking the forums everyday!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    My favorite kind of threads 😎😎
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    My favorite kind of threads 😎😎

Yep, my favorite kind of threads too. I want to see some new stuff!
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Don’t expect leaks for game packs or stuff packs, as those are very unlikely. The last game pack leaked before any kind of official announcements or teasers was Vampires back in early 2017. The last stuff pack leaked before any kind of official announcements or teasers was Backyard Stuff back in 2016.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • UnknownGamerUnknownGamer Posts: 77 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Don’t expect leaks for game packs or stuff packs, as those are very unlikely. The last game pack leaked before any kind of official announcements or teasers was Vampires back in early 2017. The last stuff pack leaked before any kind of official announcements or teasers was Backyard Stuff back in 2016.

I’m pretty sure Discover University was leaked before it’s main announcement...
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Island Living and Discover University say hi.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member

Those aren't game packs or stuff packs.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member

They said game packs & stuff packs, not expansion packs.

That was an expansion though. EPs have been getting leaked lately Uni and Island Living.
    EPs have been getting leaked lately Uni and Island Living.

Yeah, EPs are much more likely to leak because they have physical copies sold at retailers, while GPs and SPs do not.

Pretty sure the next pack is going to be either a GP or an SP. Don’t think we’re going to get a new EP until May/June at the earliest.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    EPs have been getting leaked lately Uni and Island Living.

Yeah, EPs are much more likely to leak because they have physical copies sold at retailers, while GPs and SPs do not.

Pretty sure the next pack is going to be either a GP or an SP. Don’t think we’re going to get a new EP until May/June at the earliest.

I'm thinking June for an EP with EA Play if they do have the sims again like last year.
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    The last Game Pack that leaked was Jungle Adventure and that leaked because it was found in the "Game Packs" tab on Origin after you click the game in your library.
    What are some ways pack can leak?
    Someone should check in Sims 4 Studio and see if they see anything new haha
    @cheescaeks have you looked through the code recently? I know you've found some code in the past. Could you try again now? Maybe somethings hiding in there ;)
    @suzyl3 wrote: »
    The last Game Pack that leaked was Jungle Adventure and that leaked because it was found in the "Game Packs" tab on Origin after you click the game in your library.

We already knew it was coming at that point as it was teased in the quarterly teaser.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Those aren't game packs or stuff packs.

Apologies, I misread the post.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I wish but there isn't really any game news right now at all Nintendo hasn't announced any new games we have yet to see what the ps5
    will look like and I haven't seen any big new pc games announced it just all seems so quiet right now
    is it always this quiet in gaming news this time of year ?

anyway I hope we get some sims 4 news real soon
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I was hoping for a February GP because the silence until the June EP will be very long otherwise...
    (Nothing for March and April because of the fiscal year ending/beginning and they have to get their numbers together. However, I can totally understand that.)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
    edited February 2020
    I wish but there isn't really any game news right now at all Nintendo hasn't announced any new games we have yet to see what the ps5
    will look like and I haven't seen any big new pc games announced it just all seems so quiet right now

We may get a GP Teaser Today.

We don’t know if they’re still doing teasers. Tiny Living didn’t have a teaser.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png

We don’t know if they’re still doing teasers. Tiny Living didn’t have a teaser.

Yes this gives me hope cause a teaser didnt come out Today. Maybe a trailer Tomorrow.
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    Erja888 wrote: »
    I was hoping for a February GP because the silence until the June EP will be very long otherwise...
    (Nothing for March and April because of the fiscal year ending/beginning and they have to get their numbers together. However, I can totally understand that.)

Can someone please explain me (and potential others) what "fiscal year" means. Everybody says it, but I still don't know what it is.

I don't understand why they won't release anything in those months.