Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a townie get a life mod

BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
Hello. Anyone know of any mods that sort of make it seem like townies have more of a life? I feel like their sole purpose is to "walk by" or idle chat. Other than that, everytime I take my sim kids to the park the townies come to beat up on the giant bears or destroy the kids dollhouse. Then all of the kids gather around over and over to cry until someone fixes it and the cycle repeats itself. My kids always come from the park sad. Then I end up deleting the dollhouse.

I think maybe it's just not possible without an open world because I saw the difference in the short time I played sims 3. Sims were protesting, having picnics, going about their daily lives and it felt so real and lively.

However, I thought I'd ask anyway if anyone knew of a mod to Remedy this?
Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(

Comments

• camdenjudecamdenjude Posts: 2 New Member
    I’ve seen a mod about this the other day and I’m trying to find it with no luck. I forgot where I saw it from on YouTube
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Why not install a mod to stop the dollhouse abuse? :O

Yea. Now that you mention it I'll look for that too. I try to limit my mods to avoid problems but my mods folder is unwantedly growing daily. Yesterday I installed a mod to get sims to sit at the table instead of standing when they eat. And I shed a tear of happiness to finally see that lol :'(
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 705 Member
    edited February 2020
    I vaguely remember the memory system from sims 3. I lost most of my disc during a move otherwise I would play it; but I remember when sims would walk by and they would remember something about them and get annoyed or something?
    I also miss seeing neighbors outside doing stuff besides walking.