Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Stories: A brand new way to experience Sims with voice

Comments

• mzjacqueemzjacquee Posts: 9 New Member
    This was a lot of fun, especially with my kids participating. They kept wanting to communicate with the mother plant lol
  • crazycleopatracrazycleopatra Posts: 22 Member
    > @SimsILikeSims said:
    > Sims stories? I am actually kind of disappointed because that title takes me back to memories of the Sims Life Stories and the Sims Pet Stories and the Sims Castaway (story) from around the time of Sims 2. I'm really not surprised they want to promote the modern stuff, but hopefully they expand this.

I know this is off topic but I want the sims 4 to be more like the sims 2
  • crazycleopatracrazycleopatra Posts: 22 Member

mzjacquee wrote: »
    This was a lot of fun, especially with my kids participating. They kept wanting to communicate with the mother plant lol

lol
  • SpoonieSarahSpoonieSarah Posts: 17 Member
    Tried it out tonight on my echo. Unfortunately, only got a little ways into it and kept continuously being asked if i'd like to speak to the scientist or the skeptic, I'd say one or the other, get a response, then be asked again. Frustrated me so I got out of it. All in all, a neat concept though. I'm sure my device just needs a nap and a snickers bar. LOL
  • PurpleStarBoyPurpleStarBoy Posts: 14 New Member
    interesting!!!
  • MadAndyMadAndy Posts: 13 New Member
    Noticed for every pack you've got there are questions for that pack. Noticed it when I just added the Get Together pack & the Parenthood pack So hats of to that little perk.
  • AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    Is there a tutorial on how to make it work? I really found it very exciting but I'm a little confused.
  • RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    Cool! I'm excited to try it out.
  • WillskyWillsky Posts: 63 Member
    I didn't know you could do this!
  • titletownbeasttitletownbeast Posts: 17 Member
    I might have to try this...
  • Aaron1995Aaron1995 Posts: 16 Member
    One of my best friends is blind, most of the time it's just listening things like books for entertainment. I think this would be really awesome for her to try, thanks! I hope you will keep this updated, because this could be a great way to play a little game if you are disabled! :)
  • SarahSoda9SarahSoda9 Posts: 19 Member
    I have yet to try this on the Alexa, however I did play they Alexa Sims trivia which was a blast! I recommend for anyone who learned the stories of the franchise.
  • Sammyj19930Sammyj19930 Posts: 2 New Member
    The sims 4 farming pack.
  • RainaElfRainaElf Posts: 35 Member
    "Alexa, play The Sims Stories"

what about google home?

• Pupplylover2883Pupplylover2883 Posts: 25 Member
    wait this is so cool! im using it now!
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    No thank you
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • MyTrueLoveTS1MyTrueLoveTS1 Posts: 32 Member
    I got excited thinking this was sims stories from the past. I don't think this is for me, but I'm sure some will find this fun. :)
  • RigyRigy Posts: 8 New Member
    Just stumbled upon this now, must try!
  • lana44lana44 Posts: 60 Member
    Hi simmers...I would love to have direct control..it would make the game more enjoyable and less load times. Its 2020 and most games have direct control...this should be an option. Buts thanks for the others upgrades..
  • WhyNotGameplayWhyNotGameplay Posts: 4 New Member
    Sounds cool! I'm going to try it . And yes google home would be cool as well.
  • DreamingInSimlishDreamingInSimlish Posts: 5 New Member
    I got excited thinking this was some kind of added gameplay. Gosh Dang it.
  • RhysieRatRhysieRat Posts: 5 New Member
    Oh that's so neat, I wish I had an Alexa!
  • mel_melmel_mel Posts: 1 New Member
    Nice!
  • MayaioYTMayaioYT Posts: 38 Member
    Sounds really fun, definelty gunna give it a go. :)
  • DylanJ10000DylanJ10000 Posts: 22 Member
    I know I'm late BUT THIS IS SO COOL OMG