Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    So... my sim had tried impressing military staff to get a spore zapper thingy, didn't work, fighting them didn't work, he didn't have the money to bribe them and the only thing left was to try and seduce someone... so he phoned up a military chick and this is how she turned up.

02-09-20_1-18-14%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Heaven knows how he kept his eyes above the knee line, but he did a quick and successful job and then went inside and locked his door.

She wears heels with socks.

DELETE HER
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    I've seen better looking tanks. That is just plain bad.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2020
    I put SimGuruNinja's Simself in my custom template save as a Not In World Townie just for kicks and happened to catch him walking by Oasis Springs park when my Sim was there. The outfit kinda/sorta works, but still...

LxqEZxw.png

At least he's not wearing that silly eyeball ring like most of my townies do. lol
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    edited February 2020
    I like her socks. :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of this, but my current sims younger sister aged up into a teenager wearing that 18th-century wig style hair from Get Famous, some weird sunglasses shaped like comic-books speech bubbles that were bright purple, a t-shirt, a long and bright green skirt, and cowboy boots.

Best day of my life.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Saw one of these guys in San Myshuno - nothing out of the ordinary.
    qCq0b8i.png?1
    But he followed my sim back to Oasis Springs and rides his bike back and forth in front of her house. At least the helmet makes tghe mask disappear.
    ewHf7wF.png?1
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I put SimGuruNinja's Simself in my custom template save as a Not In World Townie just for kicks and happened to catch him walking by Oasis Springs park when my Sim was there. The outfit kinda/sorta works, but still...

LxqEZxw.png

At least he's not wearing that silly eyeball ring like most of my townies do. lol

I guess this is one way to exact revenge on the devs for not fixing these outfits.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Met this beauty at the Romance Festival.
    BTWHeYI.png?1
    funny-gifs20.gif

• IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    fPhxgmj.png
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Saw one of these guys in San Myshuno - nothing out of the ordinary.
    qCq0b8i.png?1

First we had Pantyhose Leprechauns and now we have Pantyhose Luchadors as well.
    Met this beauty at the Romance Festival.
    BTWHeYI.png?1

Nothings says romance quite like hiding your face behind a dragon mask.
    IObelle wrote: »
    fPhxgmj.png

Not sure why this fashion reject of a sim thought a dress shirt, rain boots, yoga pants, and wearing shorts over your belly button was a great fashion idea. At least the shirt and rainboots are the same color.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    The lady with the dragon head reminds me of the old show V. LOL
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    The dragon head omg I swear I wish I wasn't drinking water! lol
    37mfj.png
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    49555659241_9a22b2d460_h.jpg02-18-20_10-49-45 PM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
    oh gosh :D
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Oh Summer - you know your outfit is not great when a random townie stops to look you up and down and be judgy. (she has the obligatory grilled item in her hands - can that girl work past a grill without cooking something?) He is surprisingly well dressed and good looking (so I forgive the purple socks).

Unfortunately both of them were watching Grim reap two sims who had drowned in the pool at my asylum.

6wJCnyV.png?1
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Oh Summer - you know your outfit is not great when a random townie stops to look you up and down and be judgy. (she has the obligatory grilled item in her hands - can that girl work past a grill without cooking something?) He is surprisingly well dressed and good looking (so I forgive the purple socks).

Unfortunately, both of them were watching Grim reap two sims who had drowned in the pool at my asylum.

6wJCnyV.png?1

I hate that townie force wearing those dang vampire pants not cute or good on any sims. lol seen enough her go around dressing clothes came out someone else closet.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    edited February 2020
    IObelle wrote: »
    fPhxgmj.png

I think this is her workout wear:
    ft9bpiC.png
    And this is her cold-weather outfit:
    pVq8PwY.png
    Blue must be her favorite color!
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

Lily Feng at the museum

mztXOZY.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2020
    CelSims wrote: »
    Lily Feng at the museum

mztXOZY.png

Her eye expression makes me think she is aware of how much of a disaster she looks in those clothes. Maybe she is cursing the random clothing generator too. >:)
    I humbly submit...
    Hmtunql.png

Are her heroes equally Shakespeare and Pennywise the Clown?
    49555659241_9a22b2d460_h.jpg
    oh gosh :D

And of course, it's Akira, so he can get away with dressing like this. :lol:

Lol, but this way his sister their teen roomie look came ou show what not to wear I fixed both some townies need fashion police arrested them flipflop with socks or hats don't work some my cc hairs or wearing top not meant for hot/cold while my sims looking prefect just feel bad. don't get started on Vlad Haha!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    tV5kA3J.png

It was fall when this sim walked by my household's lot :sweat_smile:
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    tV5kA3J.png

It was fall when this sim walked by my household's lot :sweat_smile:

No, just plain no! EA, there is such a thing as maternity (at least in the other 49 states), which you really ought to implement again! If it worked in TS2, it can work here.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Oldeseadogge To be fair, the romper is CC :sweat_smile:
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    edited February 2020
    I was inspired by this thread to go through some of the townies in my game and see if they needed a trip to the Fashion Police... (note: I looked through two sims. TWO SIMS.)

Townie 1
    02-22-20-8-58-47-AM.png
    02-22-20-8-58-57-AM.png
    Uhh... talk about bright colors!

Townie 2
    02-22-20-9-00-03-AM.png
    Weird style, but okay...
    02-22-20-9-00-09-AM.png
    AaAAAAAaAAaAAgh!
    02-22-20-9-00-19-AM.png
    02-22-20-9-00-25-AM.png
    Eyes: *dying*

It's kind of weird... It seems like, whenever the game generates an outfit (AND THIS HAPPENS WITH MADE-IN-CAS SIMS TOO), there's something that goes, "will we add accessories?" And if the answer is yes, it adds something from basically every category. *sighs*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top