Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    May I suggest that Irma Roboot becomes a new neighbour of Artie & friends? I don't think I've got a sim in the neighbourhood yet Vul. :)

Either that or Fungi but I think she'd fit a service sim like the Garden Club member more.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I really need to catch up on this :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    May I suggest that Irma Roboot becomes a new neighbour of Artie & friends? I don't think I've got a sim in the neighbourhood yet Vul. :)

Either that or Fungi but I think she'd fit a service sim like the Garden Club member more.

I'm considering Stevan Hollywood as a barista :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    Oh man the fact that I found this thread and it's still going is amazing (even more so that this thread is literally 3 years old)

Hey! I just thought I'd drop by this community crossed my mind once again when I remembered that The Sims 4 is being offered for free on PS Plus! Hope all is well!
  • Options
    jps0228 wrote: »
    Oh man the fact that I found this thread and it's still going is amazing (even more so that this thread is literally 3 years old)

Hey! I just thought I'd drop by this community crossed my mind once again when I remembered that The Sims 4 is being offered for free on PS Plus! Hope all is well!

Oooh Hi JPS, been a while! Doing quite fine here. :) How're things at yours?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    We have a Discord server now - https://discordapp.com/invite/QzVsQKn
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    JPS is here again! It’s always great when familiar faces pop back up again :) hope life is treating you well!
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited February 2020
    jps0228 wrote: »

Hi, nice to meet you! :) When were you around?
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Hello nice to meet you. I'm super new :D
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Happy Birthday, Choco!
  • Options
    In the train on my way to my Art Design pre-course. Wish me luck everyone!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    In the train on my way to my Art Design pre-course. Wish me luck everyone!

Have a great day Vul!!! 😁
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Choco!

Thank you, Alleen! :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Happy birthday @Kelvin!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Happy Birthday @Kelvin hope you have an awesome day!!! 🎂🎉🎊
  • Options
    😺.....
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Happy Birthday @Kelvin !!! :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    WIDM Episode 5 is up now :)

https://youtu.be/VG9a951vOQU
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Must watch.... While eating breakfast!?!
  • Options
    WIDM Episode 5 is up now :)

https://youtu.be/VG9a951vOQU

Gah, I'm studying for a midterm right now, but I'll get to this later tonight.

Also, hi JPS! I'm (relatively) new here. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    - They edited Johan's comment to say that the vase he knocked down during Buddy's turn was the ugly vase, but IIRC, he was talking about a vase he knocked down during his round :D
    - Johan showing off his goods again? He's way too trusting. He wouldn't want to get Niels'd after all :D
    - Play leads? Awesome :D
    - Leonie's task sounds difficult
    - Rob is playing Mario :D
    - I love how Rob is backseat gaming Mil when they had to trade places :joy:
    - Classic Johan :D
    - RIP Nathan
    - Rob is killing it
    - Nathan and Johan getting themselves booted seems fishy...but on the other hand, the Mole would also want to stay in the game to mess things up
    - This assignment is pure chaos :D
    - "Easiest?" Has Rik every played the original NES games? :joy:
    - Huge Latin letters in plain sight in China. What a day. :D
    - Ooh, missed question mark
    - It's starting to look like one of Nathan or Johan could be the Mole...but is that too obvious?
    - Claes, Leonie, and Rob had a clutch moment with that question mark :joy:
    - It's so unfortunate that the only letter missing was one of three that could bring them money
    - 600 ain't bad :D
    - Leonie has a point
    - If Buddy is the Mole, this might be the first time on WIDM that the youngest player is the Mole, but he's not high up on my list
    - Ooh, a possible Mole hint.
    - Of course they're not going to make it that easy :D
    - Nathan is shown to be a team player so far. And tbh, I don't think I would've gotten the Mole if I had walked through. :D
    - Claes going all in is a very risky play...unless he's the Mole
    - Goodbye, Johan. :( I guess he would've been too obvious as the Mole. And he's also the first male to go home this season.
    - I would've taken any unused artifacts home as a souvenir too :D

• Options
    those fans were so hard to read and a majority of them had "is the" on them. And then "mole" had slightly different strokes. But I found one that seemed like it might have been correct. The name just didn't match the ones they showed.
  • Options
    I knew Johan will go... Next is Claus, then Nathan then Rob. Leonie, Mil, Buddy, and Rob will final 4 and then rob will go. Leonie will be the winner and Mil will be the mole
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    those fans were so hard to read and a majority of them had "is the" on them. And then "mole" had slightly different strokes. But I found one that seemed like it might have been correct. The name just didn't match the ones they showed.
    Hmm, I've read somewhere that most fans have something among those lines written on them. One of the even said "Buddy is in Wie is de Mol", and there are several saying "*former Mole* is the Mole". To be honest I don't think they'd show the actual one, since there are fans who'd actually try and decipher them all. Production would rather do anything to cause more theories and discussion instead.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Hmm, I've read somewhere that most fans have something among those lines written on them. One of the even said "Buddy is in Wie is de Mol", and there are several saying "*former Mole* is the Mole". To be honest I don't think they'd show the actual one, since there are fans who'd actually try and decipher them all. Production would rather do anything to cause more theories and discussion instead.
    Yeah, I think that would've been too easy. :D I would've just gone with the money