Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouselline’s Mafia Game - Mafia Win

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I got wrapped up in other stuff but I'm here! Mousseline, do you pronounce it like the Italian fascist dictator from WWII or like the little rodent?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    I´m just eager to go to bed! :D
    And of course I´m town!

Saying "of course I'm town" doesn't confirm you are one, cuz I wouldn't know. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    omg MORE censorship! I can't even say the word describing the historical political philosophy of the Axis in WWII?! GAH!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    DeKay wrote: »
    And of course I´m town!

Saying "of course I'm town" doesn't confirm you are one, cuz I wouldn't know. XD

But wait a minute, DeKay...you've used people not declaring as evidence against them, in the past, right?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    I got wrapped up in other stuff but I'm here! Mousseline, do you pronounce it like the Italian plum dictator from WWII or like the little rodent?

you speak of Benito Mussolini
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    And of course I´m town!

But wait a minute, DeKay...you've used people not declaring as evidence against them, in the past, right?

Yeah, but I always do this on Day 1 only just to keep things going and get people to talk.

So, you wanna try to convince me that you're not bad today?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Here I go laughing again. As always, if saying "I'm town" doesn't stand for anything, and not saying it also doesn't stand for anything, what stands for anything? NOTHING! It's like Monty Python.
    So, I'm town. Again. My day will come, though! So who else is here?
    And how about you, DeKay?

@NASCARluver2448 yes, that's the one. Just wanted to know how to pronounce Mousseline's username. In my head it's mousse like chocolate mousse, but for all I know it could be mouse like the little rodent.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    BTW Dekay, your gif looks to a casual glance like he's taking a smoke. :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I guess Rose hasn't said hello yet...Rose, you there?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Here I go laughing again. As always, if saying "I'm town" doesn't stand for anything, and not saying it also doesn't stand for anything, what stands for anything? NOTHING! It's like Monty Python.
    So, I'm town. Again. My day will come, though! So who else is here?
    And how about you, DeKay?

NASCARluver2448 yes, that's the one. Just wanted to know how to pronounce Mousseline's username. In my head it's mousse like chocolate mousse, but for all I know it could be mouse like the little rodent.

You're town again??!! :O Hmmm.... :P What do you think of Nascar so far? He hasn't spoken much about the game other than the Benito Mussolini man.
    BTW Dekay, your gif looks to a casual glance like he's taking a smoke. :D

No, he's blowing a kiss like he always does!! :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I knew he was blowing a kiss, it just looks like taking a drag from a smoke from the corner of my eye. I wonder what he's saying there. I dunno...I don't remember how NASCAR was in previous games, don't recall them being really garrulous ever. Haven't heard anything from Rose either but again, that doesn't mean anything. It's past 10 pm where I am and who knows what other ppl's schedules are and their timezones.

You could be the one, as easily as anyone else. 1 in 5 chance, right? were you mafia in any of the games I have played (which would be something like the last 3 or so)? I think I will do the random thing again because I don't have any hunches.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I pronounce it like the rodent. Mouse and then line. I didn’t even know who he was when I first got it as my username.
    I knew he was blowing a kiss, it just looks like taking a drag from a smoke from the corner of my eye. I wonder what he's saying there. I dunno...I don't remember how NASCAR was in previous games, don't recall them being really garrulous ever. Haven't heard anything from Rose either but again, that doesn't mean anything. It's past 10 pm where I am and who knows what other ppl's schedules are and their timezones.

You could be the one, as easily as anyone else. 1 in 5 chance, right? were you mafia in any of the games I have played (which would be something like the last 3 or so)? I think I will do the random thing again because I don't have any hunches.

No, I don't think I was ever mafia when you started playing.

And remember, for this game, it's a cultleader and they will recruit one person at night. (Assuming we don't kill the cult leader today). But the townie that dies today can also kill someone at Night 1. The kill goes thru before the cult recruitment is taken into account.

So this game is slightly less normal than the usual mafia game where the mafia can kill at night.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    So wait..you said "the townie that dies today." How do you know a townie is going to die today? :o If you're the cult leader, recruit me!!!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    And we haven't heard from Rose or Alexa yet, right? Which means nothing, anyway, but still.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    So wait..you said "the townie that dies today." How do you know a townie is going to die today? :o If you're the cult leader, recruit me!!!

I meant, like assuming that if townie dies today, then they will get to do a kill. :D

Anyways,
    Vote: Rose.

I think so far, Alexa and Nush seems more townish to me, so I guess it's down to Nascar and Rose as the cult leader, since it's not me either.
    FwDXXd5.gif

I meant, like assuming that if a townie dies today, then they will get to do a kill. :D

Anyways,
    Vote: Rose.

I think so far, Alexa and Nush seems more townish to me, so I guess it's down to Nascar and Rose as the cult leader, since it's not me either.

My grammar is all over the place here. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    What if we each vote for a different person so that nobody gets lynched? How would that work out? Then there wouldn't be a vengeance kill, right? So would it be better to try NOT to lynch someone this round? Because if we do, we'll be 2 people down already, the one voted for, and the retaliation kill. But then that wouldn't change anything, would it? Because it would just push this back another day, except the cult leader would recruit someone...or can that only happen if someone actually gets lynched first? I'm confused.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Just checking in. I honestly forgot this was starting tonight. I tried doung EMMM myself and got Alexa or Nascar. Something tells me Nascar has a secret to hide, so vote Nascar. Subject to change. Will be online tomorrow
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Just checking in. I honestly forgot this was starting tonight. I tried doung EMMM myself and got Alexa or Nascar. Something tells me Nascar has a secret to hide, so vote Nascar. Subject to change. Will be online tomorrow

I have absolutely nothing to hide so i don't know what to tell you...
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    Yeah, I gotta try to get some sleep too. I have no idea. I'm trying to behave better this time around, and have accepted that the first round is going to be a shot in the dark no matter what. And whatever it is, it carries a chance of creating a vengeance kill, which either ends the game if it hits the mafia, or it takes out another townie. I will have to do the random thing again maybe.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    What if we each vote for a different person so that nobody gets lynched? How would that work out? Then there wouldn't be a vengeance kill, right? So would it be better to try NOT to lynch someone this round? Because if we do, we'll be 2 people down already, the one voted for, and the retaliation kill. But then that wouldn't change anything, would it? Because it would just push this back another day, except the cult leader would recruit someone...or can that only happen if someone actually gets lynched first? I'm confused.

It won't work cuz Rose still has the longer vote and will be lynched.

Retaliation kill can't be a bad thing if they get the right person. ;) I've always love getting the vigilante role so I can go kill a mafia at night. LOL. But I rarely get that role. :\

The cult leader can only recruit once. They can do it on any night they wish. If they didn't get lynched first, then obviously they are alive at night to recruit someone.

That's a fast one. Trying to save yourself? Or did you not even see you got a vote on you and just wanted to kill someone? Cuz you address about my vote on you at all.

I have absolutely nothing to hide so i don't know what to tell you...

Oh really? :P
    FwDXXd5.gif
    That's a fast one. Trying to save yourself? Or did you not even see you got a vote on you and just wanted to kill someone? Cuz you didn't address about my vote on you at all.

FwDXXd5.gif
    Nascar, why haven't you said much about the game? Me and Nush are talking a bit but you just keep quiet... Fishy.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    That's a fast one. Trying to save yourself? Or did you not even see you got a vote on you and just wanted to kill someone? Cuz you didn't address about my vote on you at all.
    I noticed, but not just trying to save myself. It'd be nice, cause then we'd have a chance to lynch the cult leader, but I'm mainly voting rn cause I will be busy tomorrow and don't want to forget to vote. I'll be on tomorrow, but just to make sure. Idk. I'm tired, and just rambling at this point....I'm going to bed now. XD.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt