Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Misadventures: Story 2 Chapter 24 [Updated 10/25]

lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
Hi Everyone. I'm updating this first page with links to all my chapters. You can also click on the banners to get to the main page of each story. As of right now, I will tentatively plan to update every week.

Genre: Mystery, Supernatural, with some comedy and romance

Synopsis: Hailey Evans is a novice supernatural (or paranormal, I use these interchangeably) that finds herself in situations way above her expertise and must find a way to solve the mystery. Each story will focus on a place or multiple places, and a main supernatural entity (though there may be others that pop up in the story).
JlurNtHl.png

Story 1: A Shifty Situation in San Myshuno
Chapter 1: Job
Chapter 2: Dancing Dragon
Chapter 3: Shopping Trip
Chapter 4: Dinner Plans
Chapter 5: Books and New Acquaintances
Chapter 6: Date?
Chapter 7: Garden Stranger
Chapter 8: From Not Dates to Unknowns
Chapter 9: Disguise Makeover
Chapter 10: Art Gala
Chapter 11: In the Ballroom with a Rope?
Chapter 12: Hidden Dragon
Chapter 13: Unexpected Conversations
Chapter 14: Reunited
Chapter 15: Awkward Encounters
Chapter 16: Jail Time
Chapter 17: Shifting Clues
Chapter 18: Secret Plans
Chapter 19: Dead Men Tell no Tales
Chapter 20: Questions and Revelations
Chapter 21: Identity UnKnown
Epilogue: Escape
z2giLWll.png

Story 2: Something Fishy in Sulani
Chapter 1: Bad Day
Chapter 2: A Dive Adventure
Chapter 3: Missing Persons
Chapter 4: Sulani
Chapter 5: Future Engagements
Chapter 6: Chasing Waterfalls
Chapter 7: Learning to Fall
Chapter 8: New and Old Wounds
Post edited by lone_cat on

Comments

• lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    Chapter 6 is up.
    NF4o3mml.png
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Hey there! Just popped in to say I really enjoy your story! I like the mystery aspect of it, and with a job like Hayley's she's going to have lots of adventures! Can't wait for that ride!
    @mercuryfoam Thanks for reading! I'm glad you're liking it so far, and yes, I have lots planned for Hailey. :)
    Sorry for posting this so late. Here is Chapter 7.
    xGSqPFWl.png
    edited January 2020
    Hi everyone, sorry for being a day late in my update. I've been feeling a little under the weather, and didn't get my editing for this chapter done yesterday. Here is the next chapter. I'll have a new update on Sunday. Thanks for reading. :)
    h4qpswll.png
    Hi everyone, chapter 9 is up, Hailey gets a makeover for the art gala.

On a side note, I'm really looking forward to my Wednesday update, chapter 10 will be where the story starts picking up the pace, and a lot starts happening. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy! :)
    k2GSvfzl.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    This has been a really good read so far, looking forward to more chapters :)
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

@Minty1992 Glad you're enjoying it. :)

I have this first story completely written, just need to take some more screenshots, and edit them. I also have four more stories pretty well fleshed out, and more ideas in my head. So there will be lots of adventures in store for Hailey!

I hope everyone enjoys the next turn of events in the story, as much I enjoyed writing it. :)
    Here is chapter 10. Hailey goes to the art gala, but there is an unexpected turn of events.

I really had a love/hate relationship with this chapter. I loved writing it, especially the ending, and I really liked the lot I used from the gallery. Getting screenshots for it was a a pain though, it took forever, and they didn't exactly turn out how I wanted them to. I had to rewrite a few of my scenes, because I couldn't get exactly what I wanted. But it's finished, yay!
    zomtqTKl.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    OOOoooo, the plot thickens :)>:)
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

@Minty1992 Yes >:) This is where the story starts moving at a quicker pace, but I'm hoping not too quick, and it's not confusing.
    Hi everyone! I have a new story out, Lost in a Magic Realm (I don't really like the title, but I'm having major writer's block when it comes to a title :/ ) I haven't decided if I'm going to post a thread for it, and I don't have a banner yet. It is Fantasy/Romance (romance will be a little later in the story). I wrote it up shortly after Supernatural Misadventures, originally it was a spin off of one of my stories, but then I changed it to be it's own standalone story. It's just been sitting collecting dust, so I decided I needed to do something with it. I plan on updating once a week. Supernatural Misadventures will still be updated twice weekly. :)

Lost in a Magic Realm
    Hi everyone! Chapter 11 is up. Hailey's search for a shapeshifter turns into a crime scene investigation.
    1W2D0tMl.png
    Chapter 12 is up. Hailey learns more about the murder.
    3TsNlC2l.png
    edited February 2020
    So I was taking a bunch of screenshots for my next chapters, and my sims started, well... being sims! :p Even with MCCC and no autonomy (sometimes I forget to turn autonomy off for screenies :/ ) sometimes they still do silly things. So I decided to create a bloopers page, I only have two pictures up right now, but as I include more chapters, I'll update the blooper reel. Plus, there will be lots of dance parties, my sims love dance parties!

IhbZtHKl.png
    Post edited by lone_cat on
    Chapter 3 of Lost in a Magic Realm is up. I need to get a separate thread going, but haven't gotten around to it. I'll be updating it every Friday.

Chapter 3: Stranger
    Hi Everyone! So I took a bunch of screenshots for my next chapters, and I'm posting an extra chapter this week. I'll still post an update on Sunday. Sorry, this chapter is a little longer than my other ones. It introduces Hailey's aunt. I didn't know if it would distract from the story, but I wanted to introduce her at some point, since she is a major influence in Hailey's life, and she will eventually be part of one of the later stories.
    gsiIAEWl.png
    I finally got around to starting a new thread for my new story.
    Link found Here
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @lone_cat

I love your bloopers page! Vlad made me LOL so hard. Looks like he's teaming with lara croft and going cave spelunking! And that love day photo is lookin mighty fine. <3;)
    @mercuryfoam Thanks!😊 I just had to put that up. I was taking screenshots and all of sudden he shows up looking like that.πŸ˜„ I have a ton of CC, and for some reason the townies like that bow, I think it's a ring accessory. And cave spelunking with Lara Croft is right on, LOL.πŸ˜„
    Chapter 14 is up. Sorry, I'm away from my computer and didn't get a banner finished, but I'll have one up tomorrow. :) I actually ended up adding another chapter and editing this one quite a bit. Here I go changing things again. :/ This chapter doesn't have as many pics. It was hard working around the hollyhocks, and I just got frustrated and went with what I had, LOL. Anyway, hope you enjoy! :)
    Here's the banner for Chapter 14.
    MLxPzTO.png
    The next chapter is out early. I'm also going to try to publish an extra chapter before Sunday's update. I want to wrap up this story, so I can move onto my next story in Supernatural Misadventures. I have most of the work done for story 1, just have some editing and a few screenshots to take. Anyway, this chapter was added last minute, I know it doesn't give any new information into the case, but I wanted to add more interactions between the characters. The next chapter reveals a lot more about the case, I promise. :)
    Dbazx4ol.png
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    lone_cat wrote: Β»
    The next chapter is out early. I'm also going to try to publish an extra chapter before Sunday's update. I want to wrap up this story, so I can move onto my next story in Supernatural Misadventures. I have most of the work done for story 1, just have some editing and a few screenshots to take. Anyway, this chapter was added last minute, I know it doesn't give any new information into the case, but I wanted to add more interactions between the characters. The next chapter reveals a lot more about the case, I promise. :)
    Dbazx4ol.png

I'm happy I get another chapter to read. And oh, do I know the feeling of having another story to tell. If only I could get around to finishing them before moving on.
    @15aewar Hope you enjoy! :) I enjoyed writing the dialogue in this chapter and the screenshots were pretty amusing, once I got the ones I needed.
    I definitely get that, I've written several stories or scenes for stories, and only two of my stories have made it into the world, LOL.