Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleting Rabbitholes

I'm pretty sure it's rabbit, but I'm tired so it might be fox. Whatever, some kind of animal. Anyway, my sister and a whole bunch of players apparently delete the school and there's no problem, right? But is it possible for students to attend once it's been replaced? Like would they just go to the school in its new location, or would the game become corrupt or something?
Be safe.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I believe the animal you wanted there is a duckbill platypus. :p

Yes, it's fine to delete a school rabbithole and in fact even play without one but then sims would have no education requirements. If you replace the school with a new one, children and teens will re-enroll once they find the replacement and that's fine too but all of their school performance scores will be reset to 0 (C grade). Adults who worked in the Education career (Ambitions) will be left unemployed until they find new jobs unless you add a new school somewhere else in town first and then delete the original one.

You can even delete a rabbithole while there are sims inside of it. They will be transported back home, usually.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    I believe the animal you wanted there is a duckbill platypus. :p

Yes, it's fine to delete a school rabbithole and in fact even play without one but then sims would have no education requirements. If you replace the school with a new one, children and teens will re-enroll once they find the replacement and that's fine too but all of their school performance scores will be reset to 0 (C grade). Adults who worked in the Education career (Ambitions) will be left unemployed until they find new jobs unless you add a new school somewhere else in town first and then delete the original one.

You can even delete a rabbithole while there are sims inside of it. They will be transported back home, usually.

Thanks for always being so informative. :D
    Be safe.
  • CIariteaCIaritea Posts: 48 Member
    I wouldn't mind falling into one these days.