Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many of you guys still play the sims 3?

13...Next

Comments

• KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    *raises hand*
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    Given where the thread is now, it's a bit like going to a bar and ask who has ordered a drink.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited February 2020
    telmarina wrote: »
    Evalen wrote: »
    I am still playing the sims 3 and still loving it. I do not have any trouble with my game. It plays great for me. It does not crash, jump, skip or jitter or anything. IP had a problem when I got it, but now it is alright. Love the open world, have everything that came out except supernatural, As I did not want it. I am addictive to it. I will keep playing sims 3. I do have sims 4 but can't seem to stay with it. It seems to me sims 3 is free to play as you wish, where sims 4 somehow I seem to feel they control how you play. I do not have any cc or mods or never had.

Hi @Evalen . How did you fixed IP? I loooved that pack. But it broke my game years ago... i've never tried it since though.
    The trick with IP is:

- Fix the world using Ellacharmed fixes (manually like I did or by downloading and installing her fixed world).
    - Install NRaas Errortrap and Overwatch. If your game gets stuck NRaas will tell you what sim caused it. If it’s constantly a certain sim: move them to another house.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Thanks @Evalen and @JoAnne65 !