Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    We spend the first week of summer with the Lillard family in Pleasant Town.

Hailey aged up to a kid as soon as I loaded up the family. She rolled the hot-headed trait and is quite the hard-headed child. She loves sports but soccer is by far her favourite. She plays for the Pleasant Town FC in the summer.
    49502961533_61b01c7f4c_c.jpg
    49503684437_5e490fb6f6_c.jpg

Hailey really looks up to her dad so she decided to pick out a swimsuit that matches his. They are both very competitive and they bond over their mutual love of sports. Brandon was too busy watching Brandi with her water balloon to notice Hailey about to smoke him.
    49503473941_7ebc12027a_c.jpg

After the water balloon fight, Hailey decided to go scare the pigeons that were hanging out on the walkway in front of their house. She is going to be a handful this one!
    49503472706_a50d31f03e_c.jpg

Brandon was not happy that he lost the water balloon fight - so he decided to go jog his loss away.
    49503476291_e4556621bf_c.jpg

Later in the week the family decided to adopt a new puppy. Meet Dilbert - the Bluetick Coonhound. He is loud, sheds a ton and loves a good adventure. The Lillard's are very excited to welcome Dilbert to the family. And since they love spending time outside he will be a perfect fit.
    49502954123_938f468720_c.jpg

It was raining outside so Hailey invited Gregory Cox over to kick the soccer ball around in the kitchen. Neither Brandon or Brandi seemed to mind since they were elsewhere. Brandi was fishing since rain is perfect fishing weather and Brandon had gone to the gym with his friends.
    49503465446_be6e120340_c.jpg
    49503469136_d98f6142ed_c.jpg
    49502957028_399207bb07_c.jpg

However, when Brandon found out about it later that night he and Hailey had quite the argument.
    49502950193_a8508c7bb4_c.jpg

Brandi lost yet another argument with Hailey and decided to water her garden with her tears.
    49503693627_ebd44fa53c_c.jpg

Dilbert aged into an adult and he is quite the handsome dog. The first thing the Lillard's did was take him to the veterinarian to get him fixed.
    49502948878_9459162881_c.jpg
    49503457626_69dcc77d69_c.jpg

Soccer practice with some of the boys - Gregory Cox and Josh Carr.
    49502946283_5b04466afc_c.jpg

That is it for a week with the Lillard family. The Deppiesse family has randomly been chosen to be next up in the rotation. As always, thank you for taking the time to read :).
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Time for Alex to start another term at UBrite! This term, he'll be taking a gourmet cooking class and a baking class.

After he signed for the term, he got started on his homework for both classes. Marama was there talking to him about the classes she'll be taking next term.
    jqKIrN1.png

He attended his gourmet cooking class first and since he had time before his baking class, he headed to the commons to do his gourmet cooking class homework. While doing so, he watched Marama tell jokes.
    qvMmUZ7.png

Right before he left for his next class, Dirk Dreamer made an appearance at the commons.
    cBXrnpx.png

That day happened to be the Night On the Town event, which meant free food and drinks! After class, he decided to go to Planet Honey Pop in San Myshuno.

Before he went inside to sing karaoke, he saw Erion and went to have a chat with him.
    9vsCe73.png

Alex: Today's Night On the Town day! Do you have plans for tonight?
    Erion: Some of the Foxbury crew and I are heading out a cool restaurant because who doesn't love free food and drinks?
    Alex: Cool! Hope you have fun with your Foxbury peeps.
    ykpxkxx.png

Erion: To be honest, I wish I can hang with UBrite peeps like you, but I've been so busy with my Foxbury peeps that I don't have the time.
    Alex: I totally understand.
    8h7pgr5.png

Later, he went inside and sang some karaoke.
    fk5kjVe.png

Feeling hungry, he went outside and grabbed some Sweet and Sour Pork from the food stall.
    qiTjE6J.png

He saw Sean talking to Julia, so he went there to say hello to Sean and introduce himself to Julia.
    6FqJhSi.png

Alex: So, are you enjoying yourself on Night On the Town day?
    Sean: Me and my friends will be heading out soon, but we having trouble deciding where to go. We're debating on whether to go to a nightclub or a restaurant. Can you help?
    mDSe0wQ.png

Alex: I say you all should go to a nightclub because you can enjoy dancing the night away and getting free food and drinks!
    Sean: Super! A nightclub it is! Thanks Alex!
    qP12mJW.png

A little trouble with the chopsticks
    FQ4ewtZ.png

After a good night out in San Myshuno, he headed back to prepare ice cream for his roomies.
    mP74bYO.png

Then he went to do his homework for his baking class.
    Kql9Kwt.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Look who I found cycling around town.

SRkvOAW.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @miloek I giggled at "embrace your inner chipmonk". I enjoyed the update but more Johnny pictures needed ;) I found a second update and it had plenty of Johnny <3 and Malcolm which is a bonus. I like the name zesty grapes.

@deafsimmer Cronan is defeated and Nathan and Sylvia are engaged. Excellent. ZI look forward to seeing what happens at university. Oh - read some more updates and I am not very fond of Xamder!

@Simmelina1 I do hope your sim gets her promotion - 4 children are expensive! Does Wolfgang have a job to help? Liam is sweet and Milena is very beautiful, I love her skintone.

@AngeliqueAdelaide I agree with what you said about Caleb - very hard to say no to him and he is so romantic to your sims (my caleb had a few relationships that Mina quickly ended). Also he is a serious committed stalker. And Morgyn seems to turn up where ever Caleb goes and competes with him (or flirts with him or both!). So is Ada pregnent to Salim? or Morgyn? (I got confused sorry..)
    And Vlad is terribly interested in Jessica in the save she never met a vampire or anything but in the save I am trying to get to know him - he doesn't want to know her - so yeah I think he likes to stalk people who dont know about him.

@Ellupelluellu I think I need that painting filter mod!

@RedDestiny92 I seriously adore Yuki and Cassandra as a couple (both are such lovely sims - they always seem to work no matter who they are paired with so I can imagine they are extremely sweet to each other. Reginald is adorable. And I like how you have styled Mortimer.

@AlwaysAsking I can't believe I missed the Diego and Dash update! I have been quickly scanning things and saw your comment but not them - but now I have <3 They are such an adorable couple. It is funny how confident Dash gets when he is sure of a relationship - he took the lead with Alt. reality Don and does it here too. And Diego although he flirts at first is often shyer than you think. Diego is always so expressive with his eyes. Iam glad he is not a real person because I couldn't resist someone looking at me the way he does a Dash. As always I love your Oasis Springs park with a pool. It is such a versatile lot. he shot of them on the park bench at the romance festival was beautiful especially with the soft glow of the tea around them. I am jealous of how good you are at catching hot tub shots - I am way too slow with the pause button. Diego posing in the mirror was awesome. I am glad he was having a happy time (they really don't need much encouragement to pose around.) Joaquin is also a real giggly sleeper when he is happy (and so is Caleb). Dash's posing when Diego was asleep in bed was also wonderful. - That is more Bjorn style behaviour. That final shot of them playing foosball nearly killed me as Iwas drinking some water at the time and nearly choked. Dash's eyes LOL. ( I am sure Jessica knows exactly what he's looking at!) And Diego is now level 6 fitness but you can probably see from my last update he doesn't "muscle " up much (Jessica doesn't care - she was married to Bjorn, who is covered in muscles, for years and variety IS the spice of life). ANd just on one of your background characters - I think the male waiter in green was seriously checking out the backside of the female waiter in red - he was doing a pretty good stare in her direction - either that or he was checking out Diego.

@sarabeth2984 Ghosts are a pain in the backside. I did enjoy the founders husband is my drifter legacy as he had level 10 handiness when he died and he fixed everything he broke when he possessed it. So he was helpful and funny. Joaquin as a ghost just dances all night long. But other than that I get fed up with them. I am so glad to see Griffin back and I think he would be great at university. Is Vlad's mortal wife Julia with a different hairdo or does that happen in another of your saves? Anyway the portrait idea looked very grand with the pose and tapestry etc. I am so glad Jo didn't die from magically overloading (I think that it is rare but a possibility - Gytha exploded once or twice too). Maybe they fixed it so you can't die - as with everything. Thanks for the info on vampires. This playthrough was supposed to be about learning them.

@Koteyka Very glad Steve arrived - panic attacks are terrible things - it makes you feel like you're dying and familiar people help bring you back. I always love seeing Steve being strong and defending his family. I am glad he didn't waste too much time on the women and cared for Tony. The islanders are so lovely the way you write them. I love how they rally around as a community and protect their own (including Tony and his family). It makes me really want the pack as I want the lovely people in their lives (I scan have lovely people I just need to write them LOL). I especially loved how you used Keala and the woman's reaction to her grace and dignity. I was seriously crushing on your policeman character before he even spoke and I just about cheered when he threatened her with a ticket. The shot of Morgan curled in her cot was cuteness overload - no wonder the family is hypnotised by her. I felt for Steve wanting to say something precious and meaningful to help Tony and only finding standard phrases. I think the phrases are standard for a good reason and its the person and the loving manner that makes them memorable and helpful. I had an old flatmate who studied film and she really opened my eyes to watching film in a different way - looking for visual symbols and meanings as well as the layering in of sound and music. She used to get us to,sit through hours of directors commentaries of films so I enjoy your approach to presenting your story in a cinematic way (reminds me of that friend who I no longer have contact with as well - in a good way).
    I now there is one more update to go - but I trying to catch up with this thread - I"m not commenting today but I love your flashback episodes.

I am only 2 pages behind now... hopefully the thread won't move too fast from here - Iam really enjoying reading everyone's updates :)

'

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DeafSimmer well, at least Xander is vaguely improving! That mention of a temper is a fair concern, though... and if he only changed because Rosalie changed, that's a big worry!

@Koteyka the Mean trait sounds about right! And yeah, I don't know... I like the idea of soulmates, but it also puts a huge amount of burden on Steve, who isn't trained in mental health. While he's absolutely vital to Tony's recovery, I also feel like he needs professional intervention, you know? Even if just as a sounding board for the stuff Tony doesn't want to tell Steve for fear of worrying him or something. Basically an impartial third party who can look at and work on improving Tony's mental health without being intimately involved.

Wow, I dislike literally everyone in that flashback except for poor bby Tony D:

@Ellupelluellu thank you! Cass is really fun to dress up, I get to use lots of edgy goth stuff XD Your Cass looks great too, I almost gave her those pants! Heh, the toddler is clearly the leader of the group, right? RIP to the kitchen. Ooh, autonomous proposal! I can't use that, Caleb and Johnny get proposal whims a bunch and it's just Not In My Plans XD Oh jeez Cass honey no. Eventful time XD

@AngeliqueAdelaide "extremely powerful, angsty millennial struggling with self-worth issues" sounds like a terrifying combination tbh! (My Morgyn is a boomer (1948). When Caleb the end-Millennial/Zennial (1995) finds out, you better believe he'll be dropping the 'ok boomer' jokes.)

I think the talent showcase can take place anywhere that's set as a lounge? They're usually at one in San Myshuno in my game, anyway! Welcome to the world, Lorelai! Salim's apartment is just a disaster in general, I think XD Morgyn looks kind of rad, even if he's acting like a bit of a plum XD Caleb definitely needs to learn some boundaries too, yikes! Oh jeez criminal Morgyn learning villainy, that sounds... terrifying XD;; Good idea, Salim, best not to cause too much issue, those two are scary XD;;

@vancanuckfan86 Dilbert is adorable! Hailey is basically my polar opposite, I had all the athleticism of a rock as a kid XD ...Okay and now, but still.

@Simslover163 Night on the Town is pretty good for someone studying culinary stuff! All the new food to try!

@ldmarko XD That's an amazing look!
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @Becka28
    I have a new update up that should explain about the baby.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - You're close on the pregnancy. :wink:
    Jamie comes off as "innocent" (we all know that's a lie), and Logan is a troubled guy. Never thought they would click.
    Out of all the toddlers born in-game, Sofia had to be my most favorite. :)

[Hell Family]
    Logan and Tobias had some bonding time over working on Tobias's school project.
    Zhi2Kte.png
    A9LKtL2.png

Tobias got a chance to scare his dad.
    xJgNqcf.png
    CnWJr5U.png
    vGHE5AR.png

They started off badly, but now they're going along. :)
    mIIDufm.png

"Whatcha drawing?"
    "A portrait of some politician my client requested."
    "Shouldn't he be more orange?"
    "Ha ha, very funny."
    UAA2c3s.png
    ffwbYYZ.png

Jamie's hormones kicked in, and he got very affection...
    FF8AFg1.png

...but didn't notice their son was standing right next to them.
    "Hello? I'm right here." Tobias thought it was really gross to see his parents being all lovey-dovey when they're in the same room. He's happy to see his parents still love each other, but can they do that in their bedroom?
    Urt00od.png

"How about we try something new?"
    QpQNCJB.png
    ut4an87.png
    rNhRrrE.png

There was loud crashing noises, and they thought Sofia was just playing around in the toy chest...except she was taking a nap.
    Turns out, Tobias broke the dollhouse.
    0XHV7VQ.png
    mcC8jhv.png

Jamie's already at his 2nd trimester. He felt a kick and invited Logan to feel the baby.
    8ibWIHh.png
    WOBLcbi.png

Tobias left to school, and Sofia woke up from her nap and got to feel her Mommy's baby bump. She cannot wait to be a big sister!
    hpu8itw.png
    px79GQi.png

"It feels like I'm carrying more than one baby."
    "Really? Wow..." Logan seemed down.
    "What's wrong?"
    "If we're having twins or more, what if they don't like me...just like Tobias and Sofia?"
    "Love, don't be like that. Our kids are so lucky to have a father like you. Didn't you say that you wanted to be a better father than your own?"
    Logan silently agreed and was comforted.
    6unN9Kj.png
    fExIXmY.png

[Lothario Family]
    Atticus got really sad when Atlas left to work. Thankfully, Dylan doesn't work.
    Dylan and Atticus having a bonding moment. Although Dylan couldn't understand what Atticus is saying, he still enjoys having a talk.
    g9yY27O.png

Watching over his son, thinking how his life had changed since he met Atlas.
    iL2xbQi.png
    pibjRiC.png

Simba took a role as a guard cat in case the evil Cthulhu comes back again.
    hG6vY1m.png

Wasn't aware that the sink was broken, so Atlas used his magic to repair it...only for it to backfire and had the sink catch on fire. No one didn't react to it, except for Atlas.
    YDOk7me.png

Nothing was burnt, and Atlas decided to fix the sink the old fashion way.
    zcF72EV.png
    kjrP0Q2.png

Atticus woke up and went downstairs to greet his father, but got terrified at the sight of the Cowplant. Poor lil' guy.
    doCOKHc.png

Atlas comforted his son, and they played for a bit before Atticus tired himself out real quick.
    cUXSkoT.png
    nhKQgse.png
    enI2Wuz.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    Rotated back to Jade as I haven't spent much time with her - and there are a few of us that want to see Billboard guy babies....

The family went out to dinner and of course I couldn't get all 4 in a shot at once. Jade almost made the weird teddybear Moschino dress look ok.
    TndW2ae.png?1
    Have you really been out for dinner if you haven't ordered the cheesecake?
    Xw3JLXr.png?1
    Kendrick and Jade are still as romantic as ever
    FKGFBVn.png?1
    But Jade is very worried that she is not able to conceive because of her age - it was so easy to get pregnant when she was young and wasn't tryig to but now when she had a stable marriage and was doing well in her career - it just wasn't happening
    t6NCEuy.png?1
    Romantic fun times in the hot tub.
    YV5HGRE.png?1
    A good time was had by all - but no babies :(
    A31BdKq.png?1

Tiffani
    Jade is worried that Tiffani doesn't respect her any more.
    2LyaDa2.png?1
    But little Edward is as sweet as ever. Jade got Tiffani to take him to his club meet at the park.
    WH4lULH.png?1
    Edward's club members are also sweet and wholesome. They like to play and do homework. His half sister Lyra is in his club.
    lPHogLq.png?1
    SWqpn3p.png?1
    rEjy6FW.png?1
    ReDrTl3.png?1
    Tiffani saw a teen doing some homework.
    id8AUlK.png?1
    It brought out her evil side...
    ogUupv0.png?1
    HbzHWy2.png?1
    That face - she loves being evil!
    hLLU3EG.png

An evil club
    Tiffani decided doing evil alone isn't as fun as doing it with friends. So she set up an EVil Sims only club.
    They gathered quickly. Max and Malcolm were there - plus some other townie sims, even an evil, homeless furry.
    oLsW6Fv.png?1
    Being a klepto was part of the club activities - Tiffani enthusiastically stole an entire green chair (example in 2nd pic)
    BcjgvEX.png?1
    23bHwV8.png?1
    Mean and mischief activities were also required. Everyone enjoyed doing these and it made the club relationships rise.
    IEVL94A.png?1
    They sat around the table doing their evil laugh, being mean and generally behaving in a horrible way. They had an awesome time.
    wyBczDM.png?1
    EhBeE1W.png?1
    They reminded me of the Stonecutters in the Simpsons singing the We Do song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoSLiHKrzRU

Romance is in the air
    Tiffani noticed her favourite celebrity Orange was also at the park. He may be mean and snobbish but isn't evil so can't join the club. Tiffani buttered him up by asking for an autograph.
    TuKLR55.png?1
    She was able to successfully do an introduction to Orange. And a friendly chat ensued.
    335LyV3.png?1
    Orange soon got flirty...
    sqrfmfD.png?1
    Tiffani knew not to overstay her welcome and keep him keen....
    THB524O.png?1

An evil day out
    It was Saturday so Tiffani had a whole day to enjoy evil deeds. She met up with Malcolm. They both have high friendship already. It is a platonic relationship built on mutual evil respect.
    BBFfyzS.png?1
    They cycled through being mischievous to each other and evil laughing about it.
    FomAvsv.png?1
    Mimsy did not approve of this behaviour on her estate.
    SgUt3KR.png?1
    When Tiffany becomes a young adult I would like to do a modified Criminal empire challenge and I think Malcolm and Nancy will be a key part of it.

She then asked Max to meet up so he could teach her some evil skills.
    c74qaCj.png?1
    I am really worried that the game has broken Max - he was mopey and sad and kept on checking his phone
    D2bzloO.png?1
    ckRO5nM.png?1
    He also kept on lying down and cloudgazing and wouldn't join in the evil. Perhaps he was remembering how he and Viktor were cloud gazing the previous night. And is he looking for texts from Viktor?
    AKGxnAq.png?1
    Tiffani was not impressed and decided to look for some evil on her own (she found the nice lady who normally wears the pink suit and is married to the politician - she picked a bad day to stand out in her tourist outfit.)
    2vugdt5.png?1
    EQsYzSC.png?1
    NO2KQxP.png?1
    e6NRO11.png?1
    3Wt6w2i.png?1

She tried to get Max excited about what she had done but he was so sad and concerned about his texts.
    47xIFts.png?1
    hVoeMJ6.png?1
    It looks like Viktor hasn't been answering his texts and Max has convinced himself Viktor wasn't serious.
    Ldzdz6n.png?1
    BOJENtq.png

More Evil Day
    I received this notification from MCC - this is the father of Colton's (fake Ian) sister's 3 children. I will have to remember to marry them ASAP before MCC marries Gilbert elsewhere.
    RfKgEqM.png?1
    Tiffani moved on to the Accolade walk of fame. She vandalised Jessica's tile...
    Js32pAx.png?1
    Wow - that's some evil face! She also stole Olivia Bailey-Moon's tile.
    uQoWIGu.png?1
    This guy deserved what he got wearing pink socks (with his flip flops)
    01j2RuO.png?1
    Evil laugh interlude
    N78MWEb.png?1
    Objects in this building are too expensive for her klepto level... but she found a nontended bar - and does it even count if you don't post it to simstagram....
    EerXABT.png?1
    This creepy guy slimed up to herbut soonrealised his mistake - she isn't a naive and vulnerable young teen...
    IBlHT9W.png?1
    The politician's wife must have called the cops... Poor Colton was sent on the call.
    evUvz4i.png?1
    Wu5OS4N.png?1
    However, Colton knows Jade and soon convinces Tiffani she better co-operate with him.
    hrRWZkQ.png?1
    2FqP22S.png?1
    sl1674i.png?1
    Colton's face is all the commentary Tiffani's behaviour needs.. they are at her front door
    giUV6LM.png?1
    Colton explained to Jade that there will be no charges ... this time. Jade is grateful for Colton helping to sort things out.
    d7XjbsM.png?1
    zrIRCap.png?1
    IOk6cB9.png?1

Brief Diego moment
    I had noticed Diego in Del Sol Valley when Tiffani was arrested so I switched back to check on him. He was very sad about Jessica's tile.
    iIuLRlw.png?1
    He autonomously cleaned it before I could find the option.
    cKaC2Bc.png?1
    Then he just stood there staring out like this - he stood like it until I took this screenshot. He is SUCH a poser.
    gtd0Ekd.png?1

Max and Viktor
    Viktor had spent the day with his brother and when he checked his phone he realised Max had been texting him and blowing up his socials - first with invites and then demands to see him plus accusations of being a liar. Viktor knew they had to meet up.
    dwzIs7G.png?1
    When Viktor arrived Max was defensive and angry - he knew Viktor was probably going to say the other day was all a mistake.
    NhkvzGt.png?1
    But Viktor laughed at Max's fears and drew him into a tight hug..
    Vl9oEBT.png?1
    Max couldn't believe that things seemed to be so good
    48DtQjd.png?1
    but Viktor was so funny and such a good person to speak with
    wy5uqDS.png?1
    Max felt the voices in his head telling him that not even his mother cared enough to stay around him drowned out by Viktors
    Xqd9RZS.png?1
    And his voice made Max feel that maybe someone could care and he dared to kiss Viktor - who kissed him back
    CFWSvMG.png?1
    Windenburg is so beautiful all the time..
    xDdYSDd.png?1
    Not so sure about Max's flirty pose though (Viktor loves it and that's what matters)
    zWd6wbk.png?1
    Viktor had to leave and the dark thoughts were soon crowding back in whispering to Max that it was all lies...
    CrnuUDI.png?1

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »

@ldmarko XD That's an amazing look!

I'm not even playing him, he just passed by my family's house in Windenberg like that!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Great updates as always, everyone! :smiley:

@AlwaysAsking Thanks for the kind words and glad to hear that you find Kyler interesting. He's going to be a bit different than most sims that I've created. Oh and the answer to your question will be in the next update. :)

@sarabeth2984 Thank you! I'm pretty proud of Thomas and think he's a pretty cute simmie! If things go the way that I've planned there's going to be some ups and downs with these two. :)

Sorry, I don't have an update this week...
    Currently, I'm having problems getting the right reactions for pictures to go along with the planned story. Since I don't use cc, it's been a challenge getting picture the way I want. Also, I now wish that I had chose a bigger apartment too because getting the screenshots at the right distance is difficult too! Hahahaha
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Venessa Jeong, who had married my sim some time ago, now an elder, won the lottery and then a day later promptly died of old age (on Harvestfest, no less!) leaving her husband and children extremely sad, but also VERY well off (Not that the really needed the money, they were already rich AF lmao). Her teenage daughter I think took it the hardest, was playing some guitar to express her feelings, and the Grim Reaper FREAKIN' TIPPED HER.

[img][/img]CwGZKX8.jpg
  • miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @rainbowwithfangs omg congrats on Mia and April's engagement!! :D

@RedDestiny92 Ooh I sense drama coming and I am,,excited

@DarkAngel1994 '"Shouldn't he be more orange?"' oh my g o d I love this. Aww, Dylan and Atticus' lil bonding moment is so sweet (:

@ryttu3k I think Mags' plan is to not tell Johnny about the run-ins with his family lol
    Caleb and Johnny look so cute in the formal clothes aww
    (I am in love with the hairstyle on the sim with turquoise hair & Cass' YA braid for her sleepwear :O)

@Becka28 Congrats on the Maxis fav!!

@March306 omg that's a looong time to be in college

@Ellupelluellu Kinda unfortunate (but mostly funny) that Ted's kids showed up to his date lmao

@vancanuckfan86 Dilbert is such a good name omg
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    I don't think I've posted about my Sims 4 family, the Fosters. They live on Sulani. I've played them over a few days, so it's not technically "what happened today".

Here's Amanda. I really liked this top, but during gameplay there was a graphics glitch on her UI portrait so I changed the outfit.

RQiWatc.jpg

She's a wannabe artist.

h1m47D0.jpg

Floating in the sea is just so relaxing.

M5MZYuc.jpg

OH NOEZ! THE EGGS ARE ON FIRE! Amanda's husband Samuel is a chef. Lots of my Sims have the chef aspiration, because the reward trait of food never spoiling is very useful!

BCV1ftm.jpg

Snorkelling in the ocean.

KzdBAEq.jpg

Breakfast on the deck.

aDbJp3l.jpg

I didn't take many photos, but Amanda was pregnant...

ku1vgQf.jpg

Playing chess with Mele Kahananui.

wIVSXa9.jpg

I wish I could do this...

ElAZY4v.jpg

It was twins! Lucy is in yellow and Anne is in pink.

o5dou5y.jpg

This Sim just walked into my house and helped herself to water! Um, ex-CUSE me...

EBlkyhR.jpg

Playing in the sea!

D4u5ASv.jpg

Amanda didn't expect a dolphin to appear!

t4XF0lo.jpg

Amanda looking pretty in her hot weather outfit.

hZ5pA2C.jpg

Painting on the deck! I like the fact that she got a tan line from when she sunbathed a few days previously, that's pretty realistic!

N1VZ0gS.jpg

Building a sandcastle at the beach. Anne's playing by herself in the water.

zDlAl8r.jpg

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited February 2020
    The girls grew up well! They're good friends, which is sweet.

6yCmYI2.jpg

Lucy has the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration, and she and Anne headed to the playground in Willow Creek.

MAlBAH5.jpg

Amanda fancied going to an art museum.

MvGSlRn.jpg

Samuel was tired when he came home from work, but he really did need to clean the toilet...

ZrXRexe.jpg

I created a studio upstairs for Amanda. Anne also has her drawing table there. I'm not sure what I want her to do in her future, maybe music would be cool.

xtxv434.jpg

Uh oh...

cN5MrTe.jpg

Anne's a good kid, really, so she cleans up her mess.

LJmfXRH.jpg
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    (I want to live in Sulani).
    ...Wait, did I say that out loud?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2020
    Thorne and Don Chapter 21

Index to other chapters

Chapter 22 In which Don tries to remember...

[https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally “gets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his “relationship“ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Once again, everything was perfect. Thorne had his Don back, and even better than that… Don had finally told Thorne that he loved him.

QGc0nPv.png

A terrible coiled tension that had plagued Thorne for months finally unfurled, and now all that Thorne wanted was to have Don at his side.

qaAmvbE.png

Spoiler for Part 1
    He wanted to be able to touch him, kiss him, and pull him close. He wanted, needed, to hear Don say it back to him, when he said it to Don.

8ep3kao.png

So he said it all the time.

S9Hgv4p.png

For Don, the pain gradually healed, and he could tell that he was falling under Thorne’s spell again.

dyoqH44.png

But that was predictable, because all of Thorne’s attention was on Don. Anything Don wanted, Don got.

XB1aMwS.png

Thorne’s voice was never raised, and all he did was smile at Don all day.

NdVlyjC.png

And Don was able to stop worrying about his baby.

mghDgUh.png

No…. it was their baby. Thorne was finally impressing Don enough that Don was willing to cautiously say, “Our baby.”

UOo1nVs.png

So they were both very disappointed when Don started feeling sick again. They didn’t know what to do.

1yeJvDk.png

Don’s condition was so rare that the local doctors could not give them any diagnosis or advice.

LDUl3yu.png

They didn’t want to go home, but it looked like they might have to. Dr. Hastings might be able to help Don.

P07qkUF.png

Don worsened, he developed a fever.

UxMFg2N.png

Thorne made him rest. But it was very frightening. There are very few medications that are safe to take while you are pregnant.

RaEyzJu.png

And Thorne knew that he had to take Don home.

8mUxHR0.png

Don was very upset, but he knew Thorne was right.

6dECYwO.png

Part 2

Going home was going to be wonderful anyway. They were moving into the new home that Thorne had purchased for them.

qltv6v3.png

They loved it, and Don was delighted that things had worked out this way.

aALDHBH.png

Spoiler for Part 2
    Dr. Hastings sorted things for Don fairly easily. He knew what was wrong with Don. Unfortunately, what was wrong was that Don’s body was not made for carrying a baby, and he said that Don’s nausea and stomach pain were likely to last the entire pregnancy.

E1rxXHP.png

He wasn’t certain what had caused the fever, and said that if it came back they should come straight to see him. However, while talking about the fever, he found out that Don had been using hot tubs. He got very upset, and chastised Thorne for letting him do it.

CzgDDPv.png

He said Don couldn’t exercise in any way besides walking. He couldn’t do things like jet skiing; things that would jostle his body so much. And he definitely couldn’t become overheated, that would be dangerous for the baby.

JktQOvb.png

Don thought it was unfair that the doctor had yelled at Thorne, but Thorne knew why the doctor had only blamed him. Don would not be able to handle criticism, particularly about how Don was caring for his baby.

Zw20b2f.png

So Thorne told Don that Dr. Hastings was right to be mad at him. “I should have been much more careful with you Don. I should have researched pregnancy. Maybe I should have hired a nurse. I don’t know, but I should have been more cautious. I will be more cautious from now on.”

2taRrwB.png

And of course he was.

XZWztnr.png

Don decided he ought to be learning about pregnancy too. Then he realized he should be preparing himself to be a parent, and he set to work learning as much as he could.

zKajRGX.png

Thorne was extremely impressed by Don. He tried to express that to Don, often.

UDPB9DY.png

“You’re going to be such a wonderful father,” Thorne told him. “Our baby is the luckiest baby in the world. I never thought you’d be like this. You’re amazing.”

p696ETq.png

Don was glad that Thorne was happy with how everything was going.

RvLe7nX.png

The baby got bigger, so of course Don got bigger too. “Don, Sweetheart,” Thorne said, “We have to go shopping. You have to get bigger clothes.” This had been a point of contention between them for a long time.

al3d2d6.png

“I don’t want to go to a store, I told you that already,” Don said, for the 15th time. “Why can’t you just go? I’ll wear whatever you get me, I promise. Just don’t make me go.”

“I’ll buy you a puppy, if you’ll come with me,” Thorne said.

7sj2hR7.png

And Don laughed, “Fine, whatever, I’ll come with you.” The puppy remark was a running joke that they had. They both wanted one, but they both agreed that they needed to see how things went with the baby, and with each other, before they would get one. Or in other words … these boys had to get along … a future puppy was at stake!

T2Eg3qf.png

So finally, when he was 6 months pregnant, Don agreed to go shopping for pregnancy clothes. He was not thrilled.

dMPpfyX.png

“C’mon Bud,” Thorne said. “We don’t want to be here any longer than we have to. Let’s pick some stuff out, and you try it on.”

f72pUqM.png

Don wasn’t sure what was making him sicker, the baby, or the clothes.

NdOqlEx.png

“Seriously Thorne? You want me to wear silk pajamas? I don’t even wear pajamas,” Don complained.

Mk2rX9F.png

“You look awesome in silk pajamas,” Thorne said. “And you can’t run around naked at the hospital like you do at home.” Just like that, the first item was picked out.

dMKC7SY.png

“Thorne?” Don said, “Where are you?”

Y2h2zqA.png

“I can’t,” Don said. “I can’t do it. This thing is hideous.”

t1Vutui.png

“Dr. Hastings said you can’t get overheated,” Thorne reminded him. “This is a lightweight sleeveless shirt. We aren’t going to find anything better.”

zj7PSWq.png

“Besides, it looks amazing on you,” Thorne told him. Bingo, outfit number 2 is a go.

LTQZKRX.png

“Thorne? Look! This one isn’t bad!” For once Don was satisfied.

K9VXw96.png

“You’re right,” Thorne said. “That’s really nice.”

cQr9Hif.png

“Like ….. really nice,” Thorne said again.

x7uawUt.png

“Should we be done?” Thorne asked Don. “Let’s go home, ok?” Don was quite ok with that idea. He’d never wanted to go shopping in the first place.

ON3yhm5.png

As more months passed Don knew he’d made the right decision about being with Thorne through his pregnancy.

b0SDkZF.png

Because Don was in bad shape. Everything hurt.

AyQjo0c.png

He’d had no idea that being pregnant was so painful.

nvUfkFY.png

The pain and nausea were wearing him down

cMaN6WJ.png

Thorne encouraged him. “Don, honey, it’s almost over. I’m sorry it’s so awful, but pretty soon we’ll have our baby. You’re doing great! It’s incredible that you’re so strong.”

nyRyg7M.png

He certainly wouldn’t have had any decent food, because he couldn’t get himself to stand up long enough to prepare it.

e4ZHVyY.png

zPyWVXf.png

That didn’t always work out either though. His digestive system had become so fragile that he constantly had allergic reactions.

BYeOXXw.png

He spent a lot of time laying down.

rWK0Ibq.png

And Thorne always laid down with him.

KiA824o.png

In fact, Thorne was always there for him.

6lpgGuN.png

Thorne did everything that he could do to try to help poor Don. “Don, I had no idea it would be like this, I’ve never gone through a pregnancy with someone before. I’m sorry this is happening to you.”

2O0fNcR.png

“I’m not doing it again,” Don said. “However it happened, the doctors need to fix it so it doesn’t happen again.”

3oi1gTY.png

“But what if our baby is as sweet and cute as you are?” Thorne teased. “What if I want half a dozen little baby Dons around?”

egKiZQ9.png

Thorne made Don feel happy, desired, and loved, despite the fact that Don didn’t feel desirable in the slightest.

iTvXG5w.png

If you looked at Don through Thorne’s actions, you’d be convinced that he was Adonis.

Ns5PsO4.png

Thorne seemed to find him irresistible.

fBmGRhN.png

Part 3

One morning Thorne walked into their room and asked Don, “Do you remember when we were at Katrina Caliente’s house, and you were crying, because you didn’t know how to break up with Dash?”

“Yeah,” Don answered. “Why?”

icXnsHo.png

“Do you remember what you told me about him?” Thorne continued. “Because I remember every word you said. You asked me if I could help him. You said, ‘You can do that? You can help him? I’ve never known anyone like him before. I don’t even know what to call it’.”

ZxEAWJI.png

Spoiler for Part 3
    “I know what to call it,” Thorne continued. “It’s called pure, or untainted. It’s the embodiment of self-sacrifice, and it’s very rare. Do you know why I remember every word of that sentence that you spoke?”

“No,” Don said. “I don’t even remember saying it.”

6w5agSj.png

“I remember it,” Thorne said, “because it was a lie. You have known someone like that before. Someone who is very special to me. My best friend Bryce’s little sister, Mary-Alice Peterson. Do you remember that name?”

“No,” Don said. Don was feeling very uncomfortable with this conversation, He didn’t like Thorne’s tone of voice; it was cold. He didn’t sound anything like the Thorne that Don knew.

21hOLeA.png

“You knew her,” Thorne said. “She was 18, and you were 20. Do you know what you did to her?”

“No,” Don said again. He didn’t want to know what he’d done to her. It couldn’t be good. Not when it made Thorne talk to him like this.

avyYnfV.png

“You got her pregnant Don,” Thorne yelled. “She’d never been with anyone before, but you talked her into bed. You used your charm, you used your lies, you made promises that you didn’t mean. And when she tried to call you, to tell you what happened, you didn’t answer her calls, and you never called her again. You used her, and you threw her away!”

9VfDFNt.png

“I’m sorry,” Don whispered. “I didn’t know.”

“Of course you didn’t know!” Thorne shouted again. “You wouldn’t talk to her! And she was too ashamed to ask anyone to help her get a hold of you. She thought she was no good, she was worthless, because You wouldn’t answer her calls!”

S8dLmk0.png

“Her parents kicked her out of their house when they found out. Bryce was in the military, overseas. He couldn’t help her. She stayed in a homeless shelter until she got a telemarketing job, and an apartment in public housing. She raised Your child in an apartment full of mice, and roaches, because no matter how clean she kept her apartment, the people around her didn’t keep theirs clean! And she and her brother were afraid to ask me for help. My career was just getting started, I didn’t have a lot of money then, and they didn’t want me to think that they were going to constantly be asking me for money as I got more famous!”

AzcTfG6.png

“She lived like that for 3 years Don. Alone, with a job she couldn’t do because she’s so shy. With no help from anyone. Too broken to try to find a boyfriend, because you made her feel worthless.” Thorne said. He’d stopped shouting, but his voice dripped with hatred. “When I finally heard about it I moved her to a nice clean apartment. Very small, but very clean. It was all I could afford. And I paid for daycare for Your daughter so Mary-Alice could go to nursing school, and get a job that she loves.”

W3qccM9.png

“I’m sorry,” Don said again. “Can I meet my daughter? Can I apologize to her and Mary-Alice?”

sj5fGmi.png

“No,” Thorne scoffed. “They want nothing to do with you. Her husband adopted your daughter, and Mary-Alice doesn’t even want to hear your name.”

yZ1YtFp.png

“I understand,” Don said. “I don’t deserve to know her.”

“No, you don’t,” Thorne said. “And you know what? You are going to live like that now. Not in a roach infested apartment, but out here, alone, with no help. I’m moving back to the city. I will take our baby on weekends, when I’m in town. I will be the fun dad. You will be the penniless one, because I will pay for food, utilities, toys for the child, and clothes for both of you, but not a dime more.”

QYzdvmL.png

“And if you try to leave,” Thorne finished, “I will take your baby from you. I have the money to do what’s necessary to make sure I get full custody of our child. You have nothing. You deserve nothing.”

“Ok,” Don whispered again. “I’ll stay here with my baby.”

w852zHv.png

“Yes, I know. You have no other choice,” Thorne said gleefully. “I’m leaving now. Let me know when the baby is born. I’ll pay the bill, and come to visit it when I get a chance.”

xDEzDdQ.png

Don didn’t answer. He just laid down and started crying.

wBAaIgJ.png

And Thorne walked out the door, quite happy with what he’d done.

SChv1fk.png

Continued here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Just been sorting out new townies. Only a few fashion failures amongst the batch.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    edited February 2020
    I'm answering mentions haphazardly because I'm not sure how long I'll be able to work on them 😊

I'll keep working at them for as long as I can.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Lol, Ada's life in the Sims is different than life in your story. I can definitely see that happening 😅

And ok, she is an elf. I happen to love elves 🥰

Isilindil is really pretty! Wow! Those eyes! And she looks so cool with that veil! I wish they had cool stuff like that in the vanilla game 😄

I can see from your update that she has an eventful and not very elflike existence 😅 That is amazing about Morgyn and Caleb. Either they are all over each other, or mortal enemies? Lmao! And yes, I did see that look on Leo's face 😂

Caleb certainly gets around in this save. Yikes. Was she planning to tell him that the baby was his?

Did Morgyn actually say anything when he ditched her? Too darn funny!

Too bad it wasn't Salim's baby. The only rational one in the world apparently 🙄

Btw, did Morgyn walk in uninvited and start that fist fight? (which was so dumb of him lol) or did she invite him in?

@sarabeth2984

Gosh! That sounds awful! When you're honestly too sick to even sit up to do anything, that's when you know you're really sick.

I sure hope you're better now. I'm a bit behind on comments.

Darn, it's too bad you ended up deleting that 10 generation save. Although, I'm not sure I'd want to remember that wedding from hell 😅

Yes, I can see Luna being a bit bridzilla. She grew up wealthy, right?

Otherwise she seems more level headed. Perhaps not in areas of romance 😉

The woman Laney photographed was indeed a townie. But I usually redo my townies in CAS if they work in a restaurant or become friends with my Sims. So she'd already had a bit of a makeover, and I did more with her when she arrived.

The premise of your update is super cute! One hand washes the other. Griffin sure wasn't helping his case though. If he can cry enough to water a tree then he should try a bit harder to help Jo 😅

I'm so glad Vince scared him back 😂 And him haunting Agnes is too much fun 😅

I'm very glad to see him back as an undead vampire instead of an undead ghost though. Will he be able to help Lisette before he goes to college? I don't know how to unglitch the bear phase. I had a child stuck in it for a ridiculous amount of time once also.

@ryttu3k

Thanks so much for your concern and advice for my son. ❤️ Also for your accidental alliteration 😄 it was awesome.

He's actually been doing well (find wood to knock on quickly lol). His bottom 2 had twisted roots, and the dentist seemed to be using his dental drill to cut the last tendril type thing off of the jawbone, so he wouldn't crack the bone. It took forever to get one of them out. The other one was bad, but not quite as bad.

Luckily he and I are large people with big mouths 😅 His were not impacted at all, (neither were mine) and I wasn't put out either. We were both adults when they pulled them, because there was room in our mouths. They are just harder to keep clean, so instead of filling cavities they just pulled them. He is 27 now, I think I was about 25 for my first 2. My daughter had the "put under" surgery, when she was 15, and that was awful.

We did all the things you mentioned with her. My son did the smoothie type stuff for 2 days, and then said forget it. He's still eating soft food, but it's real food lol

Thanks for telling me that the codeine made you nauseous. We thought his was from the antibiotic, but maybe it's the codeine. 🤔
    SqxdF0m.png

@Becka28

Ok, just in case I get called upon with zero warning I wanted to say a huge congratulations on the Maxis Fav!!!! I'm so excited for you 🤗

I looked at and downloaded the room already! It's awesome in the picture 😊 I haven't put it in the game yet.

It's funny, I was just discussing A Passage to India with someone on Facebook. Somehow I never knew that it was a book first. I absolutely Loved that movie though 😍 I'm trying to think who to give that special room to. Maybe Brock and Alana? 😄

Anyway, the situational outfits in your game seem to be getting worse 😅 A towel? Ok then 🤣

Caleb and Mina, oh my... Such sweetness. Did they do all that fussing at Marquis not eating autonomously? 😄 Helicopter parents!

And now there is Baron 🥰 How fun! I think maybe Sergio deserved to be dinner. Makes sense to me. Doesn't he hate kids? If so, yes he deserves it 😅

I hope Caleb resumed eating right after that.

Lol, poor kids having to watch mom and dad constantly being love birds 🥰 They are cute

I'm dying at Diego riding his bike to Jessica's bedroom 🤣

And yes, he looks like he can handle her in the shower scene 😍

I still have to show you some pictures that make me wonder if you need Get Famous to do that celebrity walk.

One of these days 😉

Meow Meow looks beautiful, perhaps doesn't smell the best though 😅

@rainbowwithfangs

Awwww, so exciting!!! Engaged on their 1 year anniversary of their first date, in the same place!

Can you get more romantic? 🥰❤️

@miloek

Zesty grapes! Gotta love that 😍

New year's day does not look as fun as new year's Eve lol

Where was she when Malcolm showed up? Lol

He shouldn't hit on his brother's girlfriend 😂

She and Johnny are adorable nerds 🥰

@ej_4_sims

I agree! That kitty sweater for little girls is adorable ❤️

And play time looks great! I love the adult interactions with the jungle gyms. The ones with toddler stuff are even cuter! But I know not everyone has the toddler pack 😊

@GalacticGal

Oh my my. I have to agree with ChuChuExpress, good call on that quit without saving situation.

I generally reserve that for Sims dying, but I might have done it for that too. Mainly because of the whole - mom and wife - being present 😄

I gotta love your blow by blow description of the event 😅 Plus the awesome ending, No Candi for you, John. Omg too funny.

@haneul

Lol, I'm glad you liked Dash and Diego's ab-less hair-less physiques 😉 It's not like I have a lot of choice on the hairless aspect 😂 & they do communicate much better than another couple I know 🙄

I'm very impressed that you could recall how a French Chateau looks without actually looking at one. Lol

I wouldn't be able to do that. I hope you'll keep showing us pictures as you work on it.

And dang! I feel sorry for Dysis. Asher has issues. That's all I can say. I mean, maybe it would be nice to let dad take care of all of your financial concerns. However!! That leaves you under his judgement and control. No thank you to that idea. And ummmm, yeah, I don't think she's going to make it in a creative career 😁

Sheesh, how do any of them get along with that guy? How is he with his wife? I can't remember if she's a vampire or not. That seems to have some bearing on how he treats them.

Thanks for your opinion on the graphics settings. I still haven't checked what kind of graphics card I have. It probably wouldn't mean anything to me anyway though. Lol

I'm glad you like the pics that my Sim Laney has been taking. I love the flower background too. Although I did have the thought that flowers aren't always necessarily right for all people, lol

I hear a lot about poses, but I don't use any mods, or CC in my game. I have no way to repair my computer or my game if anything gets messed up. In Sims 2 I had tons of stuff, and my game crashed constantly. But I had people who could help me repair it then. I don't have them now.

Soooo, I have to deal with trying to pose the people! 😄 Now that Becka28 explained the slider on the camera I'm getting better at getting all 3 in a shot.

@Smellincoffee Omg 😅 They're all dead now. Yes, I can see that happening if you forget about that setting 😂

I lmao at Haruki's situation. That's what you get for moving your girlfriend in with your baby mama. Wow

Mitsui does sound amazing. How did she earn so much money as a teen? 😳

Wow how being a whistle blower gets you a job as an astronaut. Only in the Sims, right?

Those t-shirts though! What are the odds? Lmao perfect for a geek club.

Mitsui is very pretty 🥰 I think it's a good idea to just concentrate on her. She'll live a lot longer than normal if she gets that bodybuilder aspiration.

SqxdF0m.png

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 XD Poor traumatised Tobias. Ooh, so it is twins or triplets? Aww, the first shot of Dylan and Atticus is adorable! Man, how does the sink catch on fire? XD They're so sweet.

@Becka28 I hope things work out for Jade and Kendrick! Oh boy, an evil club XD;; Tiffani seems to be, uh, a handful. Welp, now I'm not going to get We Do out of my head XD Heh, maybe Orange can form a rival Mean club... Oh dear, Max does seem a bit broken! Maybe he was having a moodswing? Laughing at Tiffani taking selfies (that's some duck lips!) while Colton is just, "...end me" next to her! I think Diego subconsciously recognised the existence of a camera and just struck a pose XD Man, I don't like Max but I do feel bad for him :-\

@FanPhoria RIP Venessa. At least Grim is a good patron of the arts!

@miloek they scrub up pretty well! For the hairstyles, Cass' braid is Saya by Marso Sims and the turquoise-haired one's hair is Puanani by Feral Poodles! (Also comes with a cute flower acc!)

@Lucy_Henley man, Sulani is so pretty. Heh, that's Paka'a helping himself to water! He's merfolk, so I guess his hydration was low XD

@Beardedgeek oh same. IL as a pack is a bit of a mess, but Sulani is so pretty!

@AlwaysAsking jeeeeez poor Don!! D: I was wondering when it would all fall apart, but that was just... painful. Thorne thoroughly broke him for something he did when he was twenty, that's evil D:

And all good about your son, glad it's going well! (Knocked on wood!) Yeah, three of mine were impacted, and two of those twisted really weirdly, and because of my EDS, it just had to be under a general. This was... three years ago, I think? So I was thirty. And yeah, unfortunately both opiates and antibiotics can cause nausea, so that's not fun. If it's the antibiotics, it's generally because of an imbalance in gut flora (they kill off useful microbes too!), so try getting him a probiotic supplement?

@DeafSimmer five siblings is a good deterrant ;) And hey, 'girls will be girls' is a bit rich, it's his wedding too XD They're definitely going to have to keep an eye on Xander.
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    @AlwaysAsking well DANG! I wasn't expecting your story to take that turn haha. So dramatic... but I love it!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @ryttu3k I'll miss that room, Hazar is still so cute to me ha, things worked out well for them at least to a point. Iggy will get a quick what not to do when his father isn't around I imagine. They are lucky they have one another now we'll see if it stays that way.

Ooh that eye make up though, and I love the outfits.
    @Becka28 I'm glad

Ha they really make a cute pair, Cassie and Yuki seemed to just come together fitting for story the update in this post or the next if this gets too long as more of their story if you're curious. Little Reggie is well loved too, old Morty isn't so bad when he wants to be. They really need some more kids...it's a must I say, I really love Tiffani and her evil club.
    @Koteyka ooh I like the look into the past poor Tony he was doing so well and that witch unhinged him...it of course does happen like that as that's why recovery can be so hard but all else I say....that's it I'm getting my pool where's the red head.
    lol.

Now I wonder if he'll tell Steve or anyone else if he knows he's safe enough to ask for help.
    @Ellupelluellu mmhmm I remember those paintings I recently uninstalled ts2 since I wasn't really playing but I'll probably go back to it again before it reaches the point where it simply won't load. Nice memories though, I played ts3 but after giving up on it it's been a while and I don't remember ha.

Now Ted is too good looking <3 love the waterfall couple too heh.
    @miloek darn skippy, :D
    @AlwaysAsking wh...who...when....what the llama soup??

okay so i'm going through getting all these warm and fuzzy feelings, Thorne is so sweet and caring, Don is learning to appreciate him, love himself and in turn love Thorne the baby will be fine. Then he grows ill and for a minute I thought you might decide to kill him off and go full on dramatic but then........I am shaking a broom at you missy I need about a thousand answers. I won't even tell you the questions I feel like I missed something and I reread where things switched.

I just don't know but uh I loved it though :smiley:

Okay good thing I didn't have time to update after playing before work so......on to my update, also I was litterally the laziest I could have been and didn't shrink my pics instead I just split them up to lighten the load on slower connections it got a bit long but meh whatever. Some of this is mccc having too much fun running wild in my game so you know....
    IWkc4kO.png
    Candy...Candi is very proud of the woman her sister is becoming.
    0JONYas.png
    Cassie had to come and then it happened Joaquin came in he was suddenly married and pregnant but it was Yuki's day and Candi wasn't going to ruin it...the tension though, yeah nothing was going away with that.
    luVGjgz.png
    In fact, after a short moment Cassie pulled her girlfriend into the kitchen and took a look back.

"What's the deal with your sister and Joaquin?" she asked, remembering they were usually all buddy buddy.

"I guess she just found out she's the other woman? She doesn't care for monogamy though so guess it's alright." she smiled nervously not sure how to feel about that...after all Candi was a pretty free spirit and didn't believe in traditional relationships or at least that's what she preached to her sister. So part of her wondered if it was a good thing.

"Oh...well uh then we'll leave them to it I left your gift in your room."

"real sly."

"Go try it on."

Now there was the real smile.
    Poju6wc.png
    the look was all too good with a new hair style, one never questioned Yuki's skill with hair dye it was just her thing.
    N6PNXRq.png
    She gave her another gift pleased to see she had the perfect look picked out

"I love it! <3 Thanks Cass. "
    qzUpv9e.png
    "I could think of a better thanks."

Yuki only giggled she knew all too well.
    Cwt04BE.png
    <3
    D8CEkDt.png
    I did some rotating after all of these pics and some of the next group but I cut them out, so basically, Lia (chief's granddaughter) and Joaquin got together and they are both expecting from different people.

"I thought we'd be together..." Candi said.

"We can be." he said with a shrug.

"But you're..."

"Yeah so?"
    0TkCH4x.png
    "Oh wait let me guess, I'm pregnant so I'm not your thing? Real cute Candi."

"It's not that I mean....you're with someone else."

"Don't give me that hippy."

She rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to be the other one like that, I want to be part of the plans when a baby comes in..."

He didn't let her say another thing as he took off.
    lPqqdcy.png
    She didn't take it well.

"You ok sis?" Yuki asked.

"Yep...just wish we had more ice cream."

"I'll get some with Cass!" Yuki offered enthusiasticly.

"Great." she bounded upstairs to use the bathroom and Candi was surprised she felt a hand on her shoulder.
    hgKJU62.png
    "What's the matter?" Cassie asked.

"Oh nothing..."

"So you're all teary for fun? How interesting."

She sighed.

"Cass I'm just tired, It was always fun just dating around and not caring who came home with me...guess I wasn't prepared for when that got dull."

"You can do better."

"Pfft sure I can, I don't need fairy tales girlie."
    scT9gfo.png
    "Kay have this instead, it'll be okay that I know to be true."

"Sure...."

She guessed anyhow.
    7X2rkrs.png
    Did some rotating and saw that Marcus married Penny and was pregnant though he cheated with Miko...
    pbmjYuq.png
    Who is pregnant with his baby.
    Ryxfglt.png
    Catching up with the family as Yuki's place in it is obvious...wouldn't it be great if when sims 4 was done if mccc became official and they took it and just coded it into settings or something so we'd never lose these easy fix it moments?

A trip to the vet and a proposal...
    qlbz8ur.png
    "Thanks for coming <3"

"Of course babe, I love Harrie."
    BfbHXrx.png
    "Ice cream and nectar? You know how to spoil a girl."

"Hardly, it's what my baby wanted after all."
    RJyXISa.png
    After a rather flirty snack...as they actually had dinner before I noticed Harrie was sick.

"You're so good to me." Yuki cooed.

"I'd like to be much more often?"

"That cheesy line better be heading somewhere Ms. Goth."

"If my lady commands."

"OMG stop."
    TPtuzuT.png
    "Be my wife?"

She squealed long before she made a coherent yes come to the surface.
    YKZdmGa.png
    She also picked up a cheesecake to take home ha.
    B1Rzeq6.png
    As they tell Candi she looks so down about it.

"When's the wedding?" she asked.

"Hmmm tomorrow."

"Tomorrow??"

"If that's okay, I already have a house picked out for us...."

"You don't have to ask it's okay....wait what did you say?"

"I bought you a house."

Candi checked out ignoring their gushing and such she just couldn't deal.

I had them get married in an older venue of mine that was just called under the sun, it looks better after the updates and such the game has gotten I don't even remember the exact time this was used....been a while.

A wedding...
    63D522s.png
    Cassie and Yuki were both ecstatic seeing the other's dress it was a dream and everyone came....

Even Candi.
    38KtBQZ.png
    Reggie is just so fascinated by his new sister in law.
    Mo926rw.png
    kUQyet5.png
    zxNonsi.png
    MaXdf3V.png
    Bella and Morty couldn't be happier for their little girl.
    2oN1NKc.png
    The rest of the wedding...
    OYVToax.png
    ZAHehZF.png
    aM2HKOb.png
    Alex welcoming his new sister into the family.
    3ps0skK.png
    9gLSLJ3.png
    UdPhpXl.png
    O6Q9R2w.png
    Alex...hon, you're going to infect the whole family...go to school.
    Start of the honeymoon and they arrived rash free at another venue of mine something of a fake resort.
    HF3Cd39.png
    7bMdKhN.png
    bruvaN0.png
    eNOWN0c.png
    Next update should be touch shorter but I do have to do some more with them they have barely enjoyed their newly wed bliss I love so many of these pics so much I had to put them in spoilers. ha..
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited February 2020
    @ryttu3k - The pregnancy result will be reveal soon.
    I'm not sure how the sink caught on fire. First time that ever happened and the last time I'm having Atlas fix something with magic. Fortunately, nothing was burnt.

@RedDestiny92 - Such a wonderful wedding! Congrats to Yuki and Cassie! :)

Weather update:
    It's raining...in summer. To top it off, it's a thunderstorm.
    The only two who are alright with this are Atlas and Atticus, because of the Storm Chaser trait. Atticus was born with it due to MCCC Inherit traits.
    XnTLe9T.png

Atlas was invited to hang out with his mother at his childhood house, which was just down the street.
    Mod7Eg0.png

"This place hasn't changed a bit. Still looked the same."
    "Only just a bit of change here and there."
    zt0MTtU.png

Atlas explained to Andromeda what happened with him and Matthew and nearly killing him using the magic he never learnt before.

Andromeda was shocked at this and told him that he must've inherit the dark magic that's been passed down on her mother's family, the Winchester.

Their ancestor, Trinity, was the first Dark Witch and had wrecked havoc on the Magic Realm. Originally, Trinity was supposed to be the Sage of the Untamed, but the Elders had already found someone. Trinity was banished by the Elders for killing off both the Spellcasters and humans and using the dark magic that is considered forbidden.

Andromeda was the only one who denied the dark magic, which angered her mother, and had some help with her father to gain some magic and run away from Glimmerbrook to Windenburg, where she reunited with her childhood friend, Curtis.
    CCaPqRk.png
    G7E5bL2.png

Atlas was shocked at the story and hadn't known about this.
    "I know I should've said this sooner, but I didn't know it would go this far. I hope we're not too late. Let me plan a meet-up with a few of my friends. They can help...hopefully."
    GpVkGBS.png

Andromeda left to make a phone call, and a black puff of smoke appeared behind Atlas. Curtis came back from work and was happy to see his son.
    yErO99C.png

Curtis had overheard what Andromeda explained to Atlas about her family history.
    "This may be off topic, but I had some report from a good friend of mine at work about what was going on at Forgotten Hollow. Words said that one of the Vampire Lord's offsprings is involved with the situation and about bringing someone back. They're not sure who, but it doesn't sound good."
    'Maybe I should have a talk with Dylan if he knows.'
    yclKdqq.png
    rW8F7vC.png
    PIyVKhh.png

"I know who we should talk to."
    "Oh?"
    Not wanting his wife to overhear them, Curtis told Atlas what he was planning on, which shocked Atlas.
    kbzp6Ny.png

"Are you we should go talk to him?"
    "Even though I hate the guy for what he done to me, it's the only option I can come up with."
    'Hope you're right, dad.'
    3ogY8l0.png
    LumOcE3.png

Atlas was greeted by Dylan. Never gets old, and Atlas is going to miss it.
    "You should welcome me back home like this."
    W6Rj4lU.png
    J7T4xoa.png
    RtbqbbC.png

Atticus was in his older sister's room, reading his favorite book...
    vUJ6yVg.png

...or eating it.
    hTviymP.png

The most relaxed ghost of Hill House.
    roPPN4C.png

Instead of eating, Atticus made a mess by playing with his food.
    "Meow???" (What is this mush you humans eat?)
    3nlsD1q.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited February 2020
    These comments are up to page 597 - slowly catching up. Thankyou to anyone who said nice things on the gallery - It is annoying that our gallery names don't always match our forum names. I appreciated all the comments.

@RedDestiny92 your alien Hazar aged up very nicely! and Bob's babies are little cuties as toddlers. Poor Bob - Don has put him in an awkward position. I am not very keen on Hanson.

@haneul I didn't think I would like my sim living in the dorms but it was really fun. I think it would be great if the sims I were playing weren't focused on As (seems Edvin and Cassie's personalities are high achievers) because I think there is lots of fun social things I haven't explored. Dysis looks like she would do very well at university. I think they ride the bike places and leave it lying abput and if they dont ride back but travel - the bike is left behind.

@GalacticGal no candy for you John - made me snort laugh. I also would have exited there.

@HillyBeth I hope you didn't lose the engagement when the power dropped out (that would make me crazy!)

@DarkAngel1994 I always love an update on Jamie and Logan. They are so good together (even if there are mood swings). And Sofia is such a sweetheart.

@ryttu3k Johnny and Caleb looked so good all made up for the charity event (seriously when don't those two look good!) I adore Cassandra's look book - the 3rd in the top row and first in bottom row are my favourites but there isn't one I dont like.

@ej_4_sims I love thatcat / pink girls outfit too.

@Simmelina1 I have had a sim marry MArcus before and it is sad how quickly older sims age - you need to earn points from aspirations to buy the potion that resets age on their birthday :)

@Koteyka the flashback fleshed out Nick a bit more but I am not sure his father was teaching him to work Tony into his grave - I think Nick took the teaching and bent it out of proportion. Poor Tony sounds so much like Peter's childhood at school in a lot of ways (even if the issues underlying the bullying were different. How terrible to be unable or unwilling to express who you are because other people are so unlikely to accept it. I knew the song :smiley:
    I always love the flashback episodes as it makes the present day ones richer and the characters have a lot of depth. I was actually trying to remember why Nick had said he had picked Tony (in an earlier update you did) so it was very timely that you posted this. Did Nick talk about Tony wanting to work and succeed too? I was just thinking that Tony's inner drive for succeeding at things makes him find purpose and healing in things like his job as well as making him very vulnerable to things going wrong (as with the dreadful woman or when he thinks he's let Steve down).

@Ellupelluellu thank you for the congratulations. Judith would be a conquest and now Ted is getting famous - she would want to be with him too.

@sarabeth2984 Thankyou - I think you

@AngeliqueAdelaide I love the graduation screenshot and breathing fire from the bubbleblower, I have had a lot of sims try and get with Salim but somehow the timing and situation never worked out. He looks both kind and interesting (and fun with his cross-dressing maid outfit tendancies). So Lorelai (beautiful name) is Morgyns. I love her colouring. She is gouing to grow up to be a lovely combination of her parents. I laughed at the interaction between Caleb and Morgyn (it is so typical for those two). I love Morgyn's outfit. Was the frozen person Vlad? I love that she set him on fire. My Mina is also sleeping with Morgyn behind Caleb's back (or sometimes in front of his face when I mess things up.) - Caleb loses very little romantic relationship when you cheat and one good kiss and you get it all back. Makes me laugh that Salim isn't too bothered either - sims and their weird moral sense.

@AlwaysAsking Thankyou.I was in a store the other day and the song "more than words"came on. It instantly made me think of Don and Thorne (Thorne says I love you but his actions weren't matching up - his "more than words").
    If you don't know the song this is a link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY It is a song I have always liked and now I just see their faces. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top