Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    I noticed I'm swamped with birthdays at the moment, which is a sign of bad planning, given I'm playing on an epic timescale. In the morning, the kids of Puzzle and Snuggles, some of the (former) IF's of my main family's kids, aged up to teen. They played with blocks for the last time on an early Sunday morning.
    Z4PIJdn.jpg
    Sebastian is in principle one day older than his brother, and he went first. His father Snuggles has the "inappropriate" trait, which means he always laughs and points fingers during birthday parties.
    mzwCiiR.jpg
    bKbUK1L.jpg
    I aged up Monty, too. There's a different birthday due on Monday, and a day doesn't really matter on this timescale.
    jK0d4oO.jpg
    xrYVYzX.jpg
    I wonder whether that face is a sign of things to come. Well, given his father...

I switched to Marcus, who was finally going to have his bachelor party. I think he didn't have one for his first marriage, so I wanted to do one this time. Connor was the first guest to arrive.
    fw34npz.jpg
    Eddy (Mullis) Stout, Miraj Alvi and Malcolm Landgraab. I guess Miraj wins regarding the most extravagant outfit.
    6rm8lE9.jpg
    Michael Bachelor also showed up, asking for autographs.
    KsaU7fX.jpg
    Sam Sekemoto and Terrill Stepp seemed to meet for the first time, although they have been living just across the road from each other for a long time now.
    xdvgzgl.jpg
    Connor, given he is a loner, got his crises from time to time. I love those silly faces they make.
    eueVrVx.jpg
    Paul, the second oldest son of Marcus, met his former IF Cosmo, the one he helped to bring to life, for the first time in ages.
    HUaxNBb.jpg
    Finally, the dancers arrived. Lucas (the oldest of Marcus), Connor and Marcus were watching.
    nmkT7Co.jpg
    Lucas applauded. I guess he wins the "silliest outfit" trophy. Is that some kind of party pyjama?
    IHZAa9J.jpg
    Sam was spraying fizzy juice on Terrill.
    ffEwtow.jpg
    5Tg0orm.jpg

Bachelor party continued...

Not sure what that smirk is on Snuggles' face, but I guess he said something inappropriate to Hank Goddard.
    f9MP85W.jpg
    Snuggles posing
    wVN9cd0.jpg
    Hank obviously enjoyed the dancers most of all. Well, it's Hank being Hank.
    56TTKwh.jpg
    Miraj, dreaming of career advancements, what else.
    X0bJsh0.jpg
    Eddy also had his loner crises.
    wACxpWT.jpg
    Both loners finally took a time-out on the front porch.
    e0XMqUe.jpg
    My schedule is that packed that the kids had their prom at the same time. They were slowly trickling back in home and joined the party. Here's Alrik dancing with one of the girls.
    dO8Ag0k.jpg
    Hank clearly enjoyed the fizzy juice most of everyone who got subjected to it.
    0wjl8H9.jpg
    Not sure what happened then, because he changed into his sleepwear.
    rF8yuno.jpg
    Hmm, Connor didn't like the fizzy juice at all.
    c54IRMK.jpg
    The sun was already rising on Monday morning, and everyone was still having a good time.
    GY2jtvk.jpg
    Paul and Sam Sekemoto dancing.
    zPBd5OU.jpg
    At 7:30 am, the guests finally left, obviously happy.
    NgtpFGW.jpg
    With the teens going to school, I had time to get rid of Marcus mood color. Having him switch the lamp on and off did the trick, and he's finally back to his normal self.
    I guess I will have to take care of the next birthday in the afternoon...
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Turjan, that was an awesome bachelor party! It was fun seeing everyone's extravagant outfits, but my favourite picture is this one of Connor - so funny and cute!

eueVrVx.jpg
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @GraceyManor Poor Eleana. I'm sure the last thing she wanted to do was go back to her farm and see her sister. The King means well, but I don't think he understands her situation fully.

@PalmArrow Gemma had a fairly uneventful day. :) I love it when my sims age up and then don't have school the next morning. It gives me time to let them work on their skills.

@Silverofdreams30 I have quite a few batches backed up. So, I'll have plenty to churn out. :)

@Turjan I know how being swamped with birthdays feels. I play on either long or epic lifespan most of the time, although I still keep babies, toddlers, and childrens age stages fairly short. 2, 5, and 10 days respectively. Sometimes if my sims age up one day apart, I'll just have their birthdays on the same day.
    Oooh, bachelor party!
    Poor Eddy. I relate to him so much. I'm not comfortable around big crowds of people either. :lol: He looks good though all cleaned up. :love:
    I don't know why he changed into his sleepwear either, but I'm not complaining. ;)
    Connor always struck me as the quieter Frio brother, who wasn't much for parties.
    Looks like everyone had a really good time. :)
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Napalm!
    1c81Qf.jpg
    1c8lSP.jpg
    1c8MWt.jpg

VX plays with Napalm
    1c8YwQ.jpg

The expression emperor-Danqing "Livid Duke" Zuo He is actually hundreds of years old
    1c8DyT.jpg
    1c86w4.jpg
    1c8rOU.jpg
    1c8BlV.jpg
    1c80S0.jpg

He is looks like this without makeup
    1c8OfI.jpg
    He also has a distinctive features looking girlfriend, HL Velasco
    1cGNnO.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    edited February 2020
    @Lucy_Henley Happy Birthday to Alessandra! :lol: at that teen party. I never tried that option. Funny that those teens wouldn't use the lawnchair. Well, getting partnered up is quick in the Sims - at least for most sims. Congrats!

@bekkasan I've always had a soft spot for maps. That's looking great down there. You could open a museum :smile: . There's probably more to be found in your family's house than in the town museum :smiley: . I want such a house in RL. Cliffhanger alarm!

@LunBeauty I like large households, too, but I guess I have too many sims in town now, so things become slow.
    Thanks, I'm not a big crowd person, either, which means I can relate to some degree. Connor's brother Jared isn't really "on the list" though, given he managed to spoil his relationship with the host early. I guess the clash of mean-spirited with hot-headed didn't work out :smiley: . Marcus and Jared were screaming at each other every time they met.

@PalmArrow Ah, I applaud you for keeping all those graduation rewards organized. Did you do that somehow with moveobjects, or is that done differently?
    Gemma is very focused. Great images, als always.
    Thank you for your comments. Heh, yes, Connor is quite fun to play with. I'll get back to him when I'm done with all those birthdays, the wedding and the moves in the family.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played on the Molyneux Save

Friday morning in the Molyneux Household began with the teens and Patroclus having breakfast and trying to get their homework done before school; the traffic on the road was bad, and Saturn, Medea, Ajax and Patroclus was late for school and work. Anyway, everyone that was at work and school that day (Everyone in that Household except for one) came home tired and hungry; luckily it's Saturday, and I decided to save as soon as everyone was in bed.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    @LunBeauty yeah, Precious is Pearl’s daughter. She’s got the insane trait, she jumped into the pool wearing her everyday wear and talked to herself a couple of times.
    Thankfully, when Alessandra got grounded, it was on a Friday so she wouldn’t have missed school even if Luisa hadn’t forgiven her.

@Turjan woo, bachelor party! Looks like fun. I’ve only done bachelor/bachelorette parties a couple of times.
    Yep, relationships in Sims 3 are pretty quick!
    I also like large families, the Mancinis are a little unusual for me in that there’s only two kids. Since Leonardo spent his child and teen years away at boarding school, Alessandra was essentially an only child. I originally planned for Alessandra to become really close to her imaginary friend and eventually have a relationship with him, but she didn’t play with him enough and he never grew. So I’m going to have that happen with the fairies’ kids... it’s a good thing that three of the four of them are focused on the logic skill for either their career or their lifetime wish. In fact, Theseus is already at level 5.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Episode 20 of Caroline and her friends at University is now available for you to watch on YouTube

https://youtu.be/DQnDOuCS0Oc

The household is at home is Sunlit Tides. They get their new careers, if they were previously unemployed, and advance quickly.

Since 4 of them are brand new sims and two of the others have very little prior experience they are concentrating on learning skills and getting lifetime happiness points so there are a lot of varied activities happening in this episode. No new badges are achieved but mention is made of some badges I previously achieved with activities they are doing in this episode.

Gary didn't complete his degree in the previous episode so he returns to university alone at the end of the episode and begins throwing elixirs at other students. He needs to throw elixirs at 50 sims to achieve his lifetime wish. He worked on making elixirs throughout this video. It was a complex task for him as he needed to do a lot of gardening and fishing and collecting and raiding the bee hives at the elixir store to get the ingredients for his elixirs. He managed to get to level 10 in the alchemy skill so all he now needs to do is throw those elixirs at 50 sims to get his LTW. He made more than 50 elixirs before leaving for university and took them all with him.

Wilma and Marie spend some time painting. Wilma is in the paining career and Marie is in the music career.

Since Marie is now at level 9 in guitar playing, at the end of this episode she purchased the guitar music books from the bookstore and will learn all of the songs between now and the next episode. You won't see her doing much guitar playing in this episode.

I found the garden was becoming a problem with them having to spend too much time working at keeping it healthy. So I hired the gardening service but stopped the hired gardeners from weeding. This will keep the garden watered and fertilized and harvested and still give my sims an opportunity to grow their gardening skill. Once they are all at level 10 in gardening I'll get the gardening service to resume the weeding.

I added a bit more to their basement and they now have a home gym. This is to encourage me to remember to get them to complete various opportunities they get. At the very end of recording for this episode I bought them some extra musical instruments - piano, drums and bass but I don't think they will appear in this episode.

Into the Future is an expansion pack I rarely use except for the indoor soil rugs. But, Katie has a computer from ITF and she's been developing the advanced technology skill, as have others in the household. This has led to some wishes relating to ITF objects and that led to me adding a new small kitchen in a lower basement so they could program new recipes into the food synthesizer. That's something I haven't got a sim to do before. I'm thinking ITF activities might become part of this video as well as getting UL badges. I'll see where their various wishes and opportunities take us - but UL badges is the main focus. It's just that some of the badges will require sims to get lots of experience or to be high in their careers and that might take a while and we do want the videos to be interesting.

Some of them started learning to sculpt and invent toys and things.

I hope you enjoy the video. If you do watch and enjoy the video please give it a like as this will encourage YouTube to recommend it to more people. And comments on the video itself will help with that too.

Happy Simming.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    edited February 2020
    I placed an elixir store in Sunlit Tides, and with it came a LLAMA. Alessandra was so freaked out by her first journey that she fainted when she came home.

Lu6HM8m.jpg

Look who completed his Lifetime Wish!

eGsPcQE.jpg

After work one day, Henry Grantham was hanging around outside the bookstore, and decided to tell a ghost story. I don't know who the kid is.

wEdDEQX.jpg

The library is a great place to boost your skills!

CohAWCt.jpg

Enrico has the "loves to swim" trait, and he wanted to improve his scuba diving skill. I got him to quit his job, and so he now has time to complete skill challenges. He never actually got a day off from work, as he was always either training or playing a game. He's finished the strength workouts one (60 hours) and isn't far off the cardio workout (75 hours) or the jogging 500km one.

WrqRx6H.jpg

Alessandra loves that she can complete her homework on the multi-tab. She can also listen to skill tabcasts!

gHgqQfk.jpg

Learning to drive.

Evr3XqO.jpg

Look who finally came home from boarding school, all grown up! Leonardo wants to achieve physical perfection (max athletic and martial arts) and already has four points in each.

91vKgvm.jpg

He went off to university to - naturally - study physical education.

5rWUP8v.jpg

He got invited to a party. Looks like quite a fancy one!

tXWGVsG.jpg

Juice keg time! Careful not to spill it on your nice suit!

gJdBa0P.jpg

Off to the first of many classes. As a side note, I really like the music that plays when a Sim is off to university, during the loading screen.

VSPCpO4.jpg

edited February 2020
    Karritz wrote: »
    I hope you enjoy the video. If you do watch and enjoy the video please give it a like as this will encourage YouTube to recommend it to more people. And comments on the video itself will help with that too.
    I haven't watched the video yet, but I noticed it showed up in my "recommended" list. Not very far up (place 22), but it's there.
    Your post reminds me that I have to try out the hired gardener mod.

@Lucy_Henley Heh, the frat house. And it still looks respectable :smiley: . Have fun at university.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Turjan wrote: »
    Karritz wrote: »
    I haven't watched the video yet, but I noticed it showed up in my "recommended" list. Not very far up (place 22), but it's there.
    Your post reminds me that I have to try out the hired gardener mod.

Thanks for the info. That's a big improvement - my videos were being recommended to toddlers until I found out and asked YouTube to explain why. Apparently they couldn't explain and things have changed. The videos they were being recommended with contained nursery rhymes and baby talk. No wonder so many people clicked on them and then shut them down immediately. Things have started improving somewhat lately.
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    I've had Generations since it's release and today I saw something that I bet came from there, but I've never seen before. Emma Hatch moved in with the adult male Sekemoto through story progression and she was chatting with his mother Yuki and had the option to ask for her son's hand (in marriage). It was so cute!
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I've had Generations since it's release and today I saw something that I bet came from there, but I've never seen before. Emma Hatch moved in with the adult male Sekemoto through story progression and she was chatting with his mother Yuki and had the option to ask for her son's hand (in marriage). It was so cute!

WHAT?! I been playing since day one and have never seen that option.:o
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Good evening/morning my simming friends! :blush:

Been enjoying your posts and reply comments to me and have been giving out L&As. <3 Today was a busy day, and I was tired as heck...so I didn't have time to write out any comments.

I was dorking around in my Stardew Valley save yesterday and took a few pics that I just had to share. :mrgreen:
    (I'm really bothered by the way some of these nighttime pics look (nasty shadows) due to the stupid Windows 10 update that ruined the look of many of our games, but I'm trying to look past it and need to get over it... *sigh* )

Just as the sun went down, the sky and clouds looked really pretty. <3

2-6-2020-1.jpg

I went to check out the beach in Appaloosa Plains and I must say...I was not impressed. :disappointed: So I had to make some little changes to it, specifically adding real SAND to the lot! I mean EA, WHAT were you thinking??? What is a beach without sand!? 🤷‍♀️

After doing that I went back into the character's house and sent Emily over there to check/test out the beach. Her playing in the sand was just adorable. :blush:

2-6-2020-2.jpg

I do love the pretty, vibrant nighttime colors of this lighting mod. :star:

2-6-2020-3.jpg

I sent her out swimming for a bit and she got bored quick. :lol: Probably because she was tired...I sent her home not long after this.

2-6-2020-4.jpg

Back at the house, the guys were enjoying the hot tub. :) Sam had been in it, but once I focused my attention on them, he got out and Harvey came over getting ready to get in. Shane was already in it relaxing.

So I'm watching Harvey, waiting for him to change into his swimwear, and imagine my great surprise to see him go BUCK NAKED before getting in! :open_mouth::smiley::love:

I laughed SO hard! :joy: And my daughter was sitting not too far from me on her computer and she was like, "WHAT are you laughing at mom?"
    "Nothing dear...go back to your game!" :joy:

I soon discovered that Shane was also skinny dipping in the hot tub! Naughty men! :lol: (I mean, I expect the skinny dipping from Shane alright, but Harvey...that was a pleasant surprise. :smirk: )

2-6-2020-5.jpg

Oh...I had to get a close up...

2-6-2020-6.jpg

Ohhh yes Harvey...do tell me all about it. :love:***Swoon!***

Golly he's so sexy! <3

2-6-2020-8.jpg
    (He'd be even more sexy without the mustache, but...I gotta keep it on for the story. ;) )

Shane wasn't looking bad himself. :blush:

2-6-2020-7.jpg

He seems to be pretty impressed with his foot. :lol:

2-6-2020-9.jpg

And this SMILE! <3 It totally looks like his smile from one of his portraits in Stardew Valley.

2-6-2020-10.jpg

(I think I can hear some swooning from @bekkasan across the country right about now. :smirk: )
    :lol::kissing_heart:

And lastly here's Leah doing what she does best and...it looks like she's inspired Elliott to try out sculpting. :blush:

2-6-2020-11.jpg

Well that's it for my random game play. :) I'm starting on writing Chapter 4 tonight. :star:

Happy Simming everyone! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    I was gonna post some updates tonight but I’m currently sheltering in place with a Tornado warning.
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Shadow_Assassin Napalm looks like he burns. ;) Very nice update!

@Turjan Yeah, usually after awhile, my saves start to lag quite a bit and that's when I know it's time to porter the family, along with the other sims in the neighborhood over to a new save.
    I've also had issues with Jared in my game. He certainly likes to pick fights. One of my sims has the Diva trait, which is also similar to Mean-Spirited, and if I don't watch her sometimes, she'll try to pick fights with other sims. It's funny, because she also has the friendly trait too.

@Lucy_Henley The insane trait is fun sometimes, except in circumstances when the sim is being proposed to and rejects it every time, no matter how high the relationship is. They have to be the ones to propose the marriage.
    That's always good. Most of the time, I do the scolding if it's close to a school day and will sometimes do grounding if it's the weekend, but still have one of the parents let them off the hook the next day.

Poor Alessandra. Some sims really don't react well to the LLAMA. Looks like all of your sims are quite busy. :) I really love the multitab. All of the sims in my current household have one.

@emorrill Hopefully you're able to get the sleep you need tonight. :)
    Those are some amazing pictures, especially of the boys in the hot tub. ;)

@GraceyManor Oh no! Please stay safe!
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    edited February 2020
    Poker Faces
    Technically, Ryan and Rachel already celebrated their second anniversary. But I had to play an old backup save to start fresh. Plus, I sent them off to Les Champs before their anniversary. Anyways, this is just another date night. This time, I sent them to the Lucky Lounge and it was quite an interesting game. I'm not always great at reading faces and body language, but I think their reactions were funny.

e1Kl61Q.jpg

JGVEURn.jpg

cAnSZ04.jpg?1

as92JLQ.jpg

Rachel: I don't know, honey. What do you think?
    Ryan: We're gonna lose. I was so looking forward to that new car....

kBEOXpv.jpg

Ryan: Haha. maybe not.

JGVEURn.jpg

Ryan, Rachel:This is gonna be a long night...

Rss4pJl.jpg?1

They didn't win the game, but at least they had fun.

Happy Simming :smile: !
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

Lovely photos from the beach, and those bath photos
    is always a pkus with me ha <3:p .

@GraceyManor

Hope there was no tornado
    Evangeline took her phone and invited all the teens she knew for a sleepover. It was only then that I realised she knew only one girl - all the others were boys!
    JLdbp1x.jpg

Soon teens began gathering at the front door. They came dressed in very different styles, but they all changed into pajamas before entering.
    n4jIJ4t.jpg

In fact, they just stood outside in the rain even after changing into pajamas, and it was only when Evangeline took leftover muffins out of the fridge and served them that they started coming in.
    yoJyiWT.jpg

Not only were almost all the guests boys, the majority of them were blond boys.
    Cqw3yBr.jpg

Gamma only needed to introduce herself to three more sims to complete the Celebrity skill challenge, so she introduced herself to some of the blond boys.
    lWP0XQX.jpg

She had hearts with Darian Goth-Carlisle...
    R6QrJVw.jpg

... but Darian's motives are a little questionable!
    ijzSHIY.png

At eleven, everyone took out their sleeping bags and started getting ready to sleep.
    VU4w4pY.jpg

PmzB32v.jpg

Gemma was the only teen without a sleeping bag - I realised that she didn't actually count as being at the party because Evangeline was the host, so I sent her to her bed.
    qLIKQhj.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    LunBeauty wrote: »

@emorrill Hopefully you're able to get the sleep you need tonight. :)
    Those are some amazing pictures, especially of the boys in the hot tub. ;)

@LunBeauty ^Thank you. <3 She slept all through the night and we had to actually wake her up for school! :p Thank the Lord. 🙏

@emorrill

Lovely photos from the beach, and those bath photos
    is always a plus with me ha
    <3:p .

@Silverofdreams30 ^Oh yes, for sure. :smirk: After I posted that I was like, "I should've added Silver next to bekkasan's name in one of the girls giving off a loud swoon over the miles! ;) Forgive me for that. :kissing_heart:

@PalmArrow It would seem Evangeline prefers boys. :smirk: Just like myself at that age. :p
    Hey, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. :blush:
    Darian is a super cutie, but yeah...if he's only in it for her family's fortune... :neutral:
    Sleeping bags in the kitchen! :lol:
    Cute update. :)

@Turjan I meant to say that was one EPIC bachelor party! :smiley:
    Connor's face in that one picture! :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @Silverofdreams30 there was somewhere we had winds up to 120MPH
    @emorrill , yes, Shane's smiling face is exactly like his (so very rare) happy portrait in SV! :)

LOL, I was your opposite when I was a teenager. I thought boys were all aggressive and rude and they just felt alien to me. I felt best surrounded by girls. (Actually, books first, girls second.)
    edited February 2020
    During the afternoon of the same day, we had another party, although this one was a stark contrast. This was the actual birthday (no time for delays), and mom went to work, which meant the "party" was a bit sad. Not that Carla, the mom, cares much for her daughter. I guess she got that from her own mom (Jamie). However, Carlotta's relationship to her father is excellent, and the two were happy enough.
    Hf1H8Nl.jpg
    OQs4iM6.jpg
    Carlotta will now take up learning instruments though, and that should improve her relationship to Carla in no time.

I decided to make a wedding party, although the only other time I tried one, it bugged out that much that I refrained from any such attempts further on. I guess those of you who do this more often see the fault in my setup, because I forgot that benches don't work for weddings - for "reasons". Anyway, I set the arch up at home, because, why go somewhere else if you live in this spot?
    HHF8dho.jpg
    My first attempt crashed because I made the mistake to not have Marcus near the arch when the party started, and while the resulting chaos was kind of amusing, the game wouldn't take it. On the second try, I made sure Marcus was in place, and we see here that the bride also made it. Yay!
    e7Iahbe.jpg
    I decided to start although not everyone was there yet. I didn't really invite lots of people - not even all kids, and none of their spouses.JKtnBWZ.jpg
    I'm not sure who invited those Bunch's - Arlo, his nephew Rocky and his niece Felicia - but Arlo definitely delivered the best show of all, closely followed by Rocky.
    tOGBgFn.jpg
    We get to the rings.
    iLTpAv0.jpg
    bjTq7ii.jpg
    y7GMH36.jpg
    Then Felicia asked Terrill for an autograph :rage: . She did the same later with Morgana when Morgana took her piece of cake. I nearly kicked her out.
    hKxTJNZ.jpg
    Anyway...
    9JrBk4R.jpg
    6PvmNvD.jpg
    Rowan and his girlfriend Kyra, who have now become step-siblings.
    zJ85L3e.jpg
    Here are all five kids of Marcus and Jamie from the first marriage. The young adults are Fiona, Lucas, Carla, and Paul, while Diana stands next to Arlo Bunch.
    B24ggCU.jpg
    Those Bunch's definitely were the hoot.
    UbQoLGi.jpg

Post edited by Turjan on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top