March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 University Rant

13...Next

Comments

• secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    I've never actually heard of Murphy beds - Wikipedia says its an American thing. One thing we have is sofa beds- not really designed for sleeping on every day however.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    So, the conclusion being that what makes A happy, makes B unhappy. Who are the Devs supposed to favor?

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    Bunk beds aren't that important to me. I'd prefer loft beds, tbh.

Dawson+Metal+Loft+Bed.jpg
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    Bunk beds we used in the army, but in a dorm I could just never imagine it.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • moltaziamoltazia Posts: 58 Member
    i wish that they put in more gameplay rather than obsess about bunk beds. i am getting really sick of half filled packs and expansions sold for full price.
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    So, the conclusion being that what makes A happy, makes B unhappy. Who are the Devs supposed to favor?

I had to add to this comment

I don't understand it either, bunk beds were not a sure thing in University, so why OP get mad at University as a pack because it has no bunk beds?

& The community as a whole asks for alot of stuff, some has been granted and alot of other stuff is still being asked for like upgraded babies, cars, story progression, etc so bunk beds was not the ONLY thing that has been requested.

Be mad at University because of this:
    moltazia wrote: »
    i wish that they put in more gameplay rather than obsess about bunk beds. i am getting really sick of half filled packs and expansions sold for full price.

Not because it doesn't have bunk beds