Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Taoron wrote: »
    If it pleases, I would like to claim this request.

Date: November 26, 2019
    Username: Court322
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Bachelor Pad for Sulani
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Jojoww Hey there! I'll work on yours as soon as I get more information on the creation you'd like me to make. :) Please keep us updated on this thread.

@DNARequestTeam Please allow me to claim the request below:
    Date: October 5, 2019
    Username: misguidedintentions
    Page:  Old Thread here
    Type: Household
    Description: Sim-a-Likes
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @misguidedintentions , I would like to claim your request but it seems like your reference links aren't working anymore. Can you please provide the latest links?

A few more questions:
    1. Do you own any more packs since October 2019?
    2. Preferred clothing type for other categories?
    3. Preferred voice.
    4. Fit/Fat %.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited February 2020
    @Rairukka Thank you and I am glad you like them! Have a Sim-tastic time! :) Looking forward to working on any of your future requests.

@AIRIS6962 @masajo @Sandraelle @sooc Thanks Fam 🌟

giphy.gif
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • JojowwJojoww Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Hestia said:
    > @Jojoww Hey there! I'll work on yours as soon as I get more information on the creation you'd like me to make. :) Please keep us updated on this thread.
    but i did, as im a new user quotes don't work, so check the previous pages for my full reply please. Here it is anyway:

> @Hestia said:
    > @DNARequestTeam May I claim the most recent Sim request? :)
    > (Quote)
    >
    > CC: @Jojoww Hi there! May I know the eye color of your girlfriend? What sort of clothing style would you like for her to wear for the other categories? What is her body shape? How much fit/fat should I place in the sliders? What is her voice like? It would be a lot easier to work with her if I had a neutral shot of her face from the front and the side. Plus, with her hair tied back so I can see proper face contours if you'd like as much accuracy as possible.
    >
    > Thanks.

>First thank you very much for taking my request so fast and sorry for taking my time to answer (this weekend has been a busy one), i thought it would take longer for you guys to take my request :o
    eye color would be light-gray, she usually wears jeans jacket and pants for working. And white sleeveless shirts and jeans shorts during warm weather, i think she can change the clothes once the sim is ingame tho, she's a judo athlete so she's fit but no ripped muscles tho, i will try to mimick her body on ts4 and send a pic or two
    her voice is a mix of raspy/rhythmical
    pics: https://imgur.com/a/ggJjaIW
    edited February 2020
    Jojoww wrote: »
    > @Hestia said:
    > @DNARequestTeam May I claim the most recent Sim request? :)
    > (Quote)
    >
    > CC: @Jojoww Hi there! May I know the eye color of your girlfriend? What sort of clothing style would you like for her to wear for the other categories? What is her body shape? How much fit/fat should I place in the sliders? What is her voice like? It would be a lot easier to work with her if I had a neutral shot of her face from the front and the side. Plus, with her hair tied back so I can see proper face contours if you'd like as much accuracy as possible.
    >
    > Thanks.

First thank you very much for taking my request so fast and sorry for taking my time to answer (this weekend has been a busy one), i thought it would take longer for you guys to take my request :o
    eye color would be light-gray, she usually wears jeans jacket and pants for working. And white sleeveless shirts and jeans shorts during warm weather, i think she can change the clothes once the sim is ingame tho, she's a judo athlete so she's fit but no ripped muscles tho, i will try to mimick her body on ts4 and send a pic or two
    her voice is a mix of raspy/rhythmical
    pics: https://imgur.com/a/ggJjaIW

> @DNARequestTeam said:
    > Hi @Jojoww, welcome to the forums and our thread! I've added your request to our list. We claim the requests in the order listed in the Open Requests post so please watch for when we're getting close to your Sim. Once it's claimed the team member will contact you via message through your page here and get all the details, if more are needed, and can share work-in-progress to help make her as close as possible. When the Sim is complete we'll upload them to the Gallery.
    > To download, open the Gallery link we'll provide (in a post on our thread and in the Finished Requests post) and click the download button. The Sim will be added to your Library so you can add them in game. You can also open the Gallery while playing by clicking the Gallery tab and searching the EA ID of the creator that uploaded your Sim. This Gallery tutorial from EA should help. :)
    > I agree that this is an amazing community.

Oh i see, sounds easy then, thanks, i thought i would have to download it as CC and put in mods or something like that.

>I hope we can help your gf yell at you less. Ha! :smiley:

now im a little ashamed i said that lol.

Hi there! Don't be ashamed! It's funny! lol I'm glad we can help you. Hestia is working on another request ahead of yours as we typically claim requests in the order requested; she's a super shiny new member and is still figuring out all the team business. Please let me know if you need anything or have questions.
    SLpPUp.png
    Hestia wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeam Please allow me to claim the request below:
    Date: October 5, 2019
    Username: misguidedintentions
    Type: Household
    Description: Sim-a-Likes
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @misguidedintentions , I would like to claim your request but it seems like your reference links aren't working anymore. Can you please provide the latest links?

A few more questions:
    1. Do you own any more packs since October 2019?
    2. Preferred clothing type for other categories?
    3. Preferred voice.
    4. Fit/Fat %.

SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • > @Hestia said:
    > @Jojoww Hey there! I'll work on yours as soon as I get more information on the creation you'd like me to make. :) Please keep us updated on this thread.
    > @DNARequestTeam Please allow me to claim the request below:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hi @misguidedintentions , I would like to claim your request but it seems like your reference links aren't working anymore. Can you please provide the latest links?
    >
    > A few more questions:
    > * Do you own any more packs since October 2019?
    > * Preferred clothing type for other categories?
    > * Preferred voice.
    > * Fit/Fat %.

YAY! Ty. Sorry for a late reply

1. No I haven't gotten anymore packs (all through i kinda want university.. :/)

2. Not sure. I tried asking my aunt but i don't think she understood me. I know she looves pink. She mentioned she loves the usual casual and sexy for formal but classy. She loves comfy oversized pjs. She seems to love simple jeans pants and a nice tank tops Any one-piece bathing suit will do. Hot weather she loves short blue jeans and pink simple t-shirts or tank tops. Cold weather she lover oversized comfy sweaters and sweats pants

My uncle might be a bit harder. He loves flannel shirts and simple brownish to grayish slacks, Any suit or tux will work for him. Um... He likes Flannel pj bottoms with no shirt. joggers for athletics? Any party outfits with shorts will do Any swim trunks. White t0shirts and jogging shirts for hot weather. Flannel shirts again lols for hot weather and sweats Like i said he's a bit trickery

3. This part is a little harder for me to pinpoint but the closest i can get for my uncle was sweet and for my aunt slightly past lifted on the right side.

4. Not sure on the fit/fat ratio but maybe 0 % muscle and 65-68% body fat for my aunt and.. 40-45% muscle and 55% body fat..
  • > @Hestia said:
    > @DNARequestTeam Please allow me to claim the request below:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hi @misguidedintentions , I would like to claim your request but it seems like your reference links aren't working anymore. Can you please provide the latest links?
    >
    > A few more questions:
    > * Do you own any more packs since October 2019?
    > * Preferred clothing type for other categories?
    > * Preferred voice.
    > * Fit/Fat %.
    Oh crude. Sorry didn't see the part of the pictures here let me try linking them again
    https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/80668415_106917344156249_5193091386190069760_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=JeQnZUfFScEAX8ZWzVr&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=808e9a55736213334f5733c94b1dc20a&oe=5ED03315 (close up of my uncle

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51616484_2178605082454217_6169824772445175808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=AT-aadujnIMAX8ERoK-&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=fa15caaaf693dd62c159e461986afd46&oe=5EC88E21 (close up of my aunt)

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/80808578_2671540126266590_9062007645937860608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQnEBNej1hlELoo7Ca1KEh51d1EZ4zsJVU-rfyuaUCrwN3QuiHAN9gnuWNr_pdvcHX2cZWNCu9RmVjWtVxuQXFlm&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=1e366812f033ef989b431bdb3267a605&oe=5EBB0635 (full body of my uncle)

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15542252_1712670902380973_4524522885399363184_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmEhg3I6zqjK34xBpAzWiHBwhv-B7LATC36drcQcFBhxpjyWNW77hM4e6p_eQBQfnn8K_okOWT3GzD8OsxBuqAO&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=db8eac2533425fb653d13272bbf2cd45&oe=5ED15648 (almost full body of my aunt)

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/73497980_2556353351118602_6455034163090161664_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQkAGq2iCJeNFqKYsq1I2CNBAplT0GxAo3LTqMqJxgPoP6S13ntYvAeFf-KDF8sdw-EJYIg2ZZ6KZNc1342vU23Q&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=acdfef71484d03e0d23f1479270627f9&oe=5EC3ACA6 (a cute photo of them together) XD
    @misguidedintentions Thank you. Working on it now.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • > @Hestia said:
    > @misguidedintentions Thank you. Working on it now.

Yw. Ty so much. I hope the pictures worked this time
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @hestia, Leo Fitz and Grant Ward turned out great! Awesome job <3
    SLpPUp.png
  • cjsiebcjsieb Posts: 21 Member
    Household of 2
    Username: cjsieb
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):

Skin color: Slightly tanned w/ yellow/olive base tone
    Hair color: Brown
    Eye color: Dark brown
    Aspiration​: Renaissance Sim/Academic (your choice :))
    ​Bonus Trait: High metabolism/Quick Learner (your choice :))
    Traits: Active/Cheerful/Perfectionist/Ambitious/Cat lover/Child of the Ocean/Good/Romantic/Geek/Erratic (your choice :))
    Name desired (optional): Cynthia

Skin color: Medium fair/slightly tanned
    Hair color: Dark blond/brown
    Eye color: Blue-grey
    Aspiration​: Mixologist/Soulmate (your choice :))
    ​Bonus Trait: Quick Learner/Business Savvy (your choice :))
    Traits: Hot-Headed/Good/Foodie/Child of the Ocean/Cat lover/Clumsy/Loner/Bro (your choice :))
    Name desired (optional): Dan

Which EPs and SPs do you have? Cats&Dogs and Get to Work only. Thinking about buying UD & Island Living (Please let me know if any of these will be helpful in creating the household)
    Link to reference pics (optional): If you message me, I will send all the pictures you need!
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Yes, for pictures and check for new EPs.
    Additional instructions?
    Please, tell me if it makes it easier if I would have one of the two packs I mentioned above. I might even already have those by that time because I don't think I can edit my posts as a new member.
    You can also add a cute kitten to the household if you want, but it's up to you!
    @cjsieb Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request post. We typically claim requests in the order given so check back on our thread from time to time to see how close to claiming we are. If you have any questions about the process, please let me know. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    Hello @misguidedintentions ! Before I finalize things and upload them to the gallery, have I gotten their eye colors correct? Your uncle was quite difficult to make because the picture was blurry.
    Harry Gerhing
    0s08Yx5.jpg

Connie Gerhing
    xY6DzaR.jpg

Any additional feedback would be appreciated. :smiley:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • > @Hestia said:
    > Hello @misguidedintentions ! Before I finalize things and upload them to the gallery, have I gotten their eye colors correct? Your uncle was quite difficult to make because the picture was blurry.
    > (Spoiler)
    >
    > Any additional feedback would be appreciated. :smiley:

OMG THAT'S IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! You did a fantastic job! My aunt and uncle were tickled to death when I showed them their sim self's. My uncle especially tickled when you gave him black hair. XD Oh no sorry about the picture. Do you need any other photos for any touch ups? Btw am i allowed to add any cc clothing to these in the future? Heck i might even request to have myself into a sim form.
    @misguidedintentions Haha! I’m glad you all liked it. I’ll give him a lighter brown hair if that’s the case. :) You can use whatever CC you’d like once you have downloaded them into your library.

Final touch ups would be:

- Eye color
    - Side faced photo
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • > @Hestia said:
    > @misguidedintentions Haha! I’m glad you all liked it. I’ll give him a lighter brown hair if that’s the case. :) You can use whatever CC you’d like once you have downloaded them into your library.
    >
    > Final touch ups would be:
    >
    > - Eye color
    > - Side faced photo

Oh sorry about that. My aunt's eye color is green and my uncle's is blue. Hopefully these pictures are better

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/84263862_2759990237421578_5283351176182497280_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQlsWq3svt-XUuH1Ad5aVDDXbhGO2BV0i03FcV9K-uxopl3sJNqffe221KNy7OPOWljSwjo19WJFVYvqu8ZsC2Mb&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=5136b455fb58e205513ee90bd3b22c92&oe=5EBB9935 This is of my aunt

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/85025857_2759990287421573_7430986470887784448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQklJhvzcgs0Klik1ASEvw7qUBPtGHBEj59q-PLEFMdnkqjjGyvNq-tsC-vfNawf9aBlBu-Iw9wN1AlJW-nudB-k&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=85fdcc764796c3062039ff9a5536623b&oe=5ECAC804 here's my uncle

My uncle doesn't like photo's so it was hard to get his lol
    edited February 2020
    Hi @misguidedintentions ! I have uploaded the final work in the gallery.

00.jpg

Link | Gallery/Origin ID: hestiah23
    gvnnzus.jpg
    * Please note that I used the brown/graying color for Henry.

196JHph.jpg

CC: @DNARequestTeam Completed ✅
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    @DNARequestTeam Please allow me to claim the request below. :)
    Date: December 8, 2019
    Username: KTZ
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Like
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @KTZ ! Feel free to private message me in regards to the work you'd like for me to do.

Details I will need:

- Reference picture of front and side face.
    - Eye color in case the picture doesn't depict it well enough.
    - Fit % / Fat %
    - Voice.
    - Preferred outfits.
    - Favorite color.
    - Do you still have all of the DLCs as described in the original post?

Thank you.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited February 2020
    Hestia wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeam Please allow me to claim the request below. :)

Date: December 8, 2019
    Username: KTZ
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Like
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • > @Hestia said:
    > Hi @misguidedintentions ! I have uploaded the final work in the gallery.
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Link | Gallery/Origin ID: hestiah23
    > (Spoiler)
    >
    > CC: @DNARequestTeam Completed ✅

OMG ty so much! I love it!