Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eyebrow piercings : Do you use them ?

Hi,

Do you use the eyebrow piercings from EP08 Discover University ?

Eyebrow piercings : Do you use them ? 100 votes

Yes
46%
Simpatsyannkeekee53asimbsimluthienrisingMissyHissyHestiataydevFroilmikawagBabykittyjadeFinvolaGracieO312bixtersxitneverendssDevilNDisguiseBridgetKV83bienchenEnkiSchmidtScobreRasia Silver 46 votes
No
54%
CK213LeGardePourpreIdontrcallNighteyesAprilDawnCamkatPlayerSinger2010BloosmooAuroraBoreallisAnmirlasimgirl1010friendlysimmersBagoas77g01denswanCinebaralanmichael1JoAnne65thecatsredRamblineRoseernesdo 54 votes

Comments

• SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    Yes
    I use them all the time, I love 'em. I actually have to stop myself from putting them on every single sim I make, lol.
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Yes
    I don't use them all the time but I have added them to some of my existing sims. Piercings go well with my heavily tattooed sims.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited February 2020
    No
    It's something I requested but sadly I don't.

For some weird reasons they are aligned to the Maxis sims but don't match to my sims

Maxis sim vs my sim

r1eosmen8g25.jpg4t2v9z0by8lz.jpg

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    No
    Like most extras in CAS, I completely forgot I had them.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    No
    It's something I requested but sadly No

For some weird reasons they are aligned to the Maxis sims but doesn't match to my sims

Maxis sim vs my sim
    4t2v9z0by8lz.jpg
    This is why I don't use them they never align and really to me they just don't look good I use cc piercings. They really should of designed it with a slide feature it just does not work almost every time.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Not voting, because while I haven't used them, it's only because I forget they are an option. There are definitely Sims I have in my bin for whom the additional piercing options are appropriate. But since DU, I have been focussing on other things - like learning how to be an effective Sim student - and keep forgetting they are an option now.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I've used them twice.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• ThenyoukissmeThenyoukissme Posts: 304 Member
    I think i would use them more if they were just a tad more subtle, you know? :D They really stick out!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Yes
    Why yes I do! I hope to see more piercings
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Yes
    Yup! For my more "scandalous" and outgoing sims.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Yes
    Mostly for my Teen Sims. Here is one of them.

Z8vJh97.png?1
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    Yes
    I use them, but I wish there were more/different options. I prefer hoops over studs (both on myself and my sims) and I wish that there was more than just technically two options... even if though the second one is just the first copy-pasted a few millimeters to the side.

I am really really happy that we finally have them, but it’s that I wish we had a little more to choose from, y’know?
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Yes
    Only for my Borg sim.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yes
    Yes I love them and hope we get more body piercings and tats for rocker/goth/punk and nerd Sims.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Yes
    Yup, use them a bunch though not on all Sims.
    I wish we had a way to lock them to a Sim like hairstyle is though so I wouldn't need to individually add them to every outfit category because I sometimes forget to do that. (same with glasses)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    No
    no for the main reason that its something that do not fit with my gameplay as a player of the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    Yes
    At least one teenager throughout every generation has to be a rocker, goth, punk or a metalhead. It's a must and given I'm a metalhead in real life it goes with a lot of the style of my favourite bands from back in the early 2000s like Amy Lee from Evanescence who actually used to sport one.
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    No
    I want to so badly (I love facial piercings - have a septum myself c:) but like previous simmers have mentioned, they never fit the eyebrow! :'(
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    No
    At least, not yet! My sims just aren't into eyebrow piercings. I'm sure I will use them eventually once I create a sim that likes them.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    No
    I don't like them. I think they're too clumsy.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited February 2020
    I don't use them a lot because facial piercings are not my thing but they are used occasionally.
    Post edited by Mariefoxprice83 on
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    No
    No - they're lined up pretty badly and tend to sit well above actual eyebrows. I use CC ones instead.

Maxis one on the left, CC on the right. You can see the Maxis one is quite misaligned, and the bottom part seems to cut through her eyebrow, whereas the CC one sits well.

PoSspHG.png
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    No
    I don't use any of the maxis facial piercings since I've downloaded everything that pralinesims made, as well as a few other CC creators, and I use those instead because they are aligned properly, sized proportionately to my sim's face, and come in a wide variety of styles, positions, and colors.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited February 2020
    No
    Nope, and I never intend to use them or the nose ones. I am more traditional and so I do not really view facial piercings in a positive manner. In fact I purposely remove them from sims. While others enjoy them, I just do not see the appeal.