The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you were guaranteed ONE item from the CAS selection...

2...Next

Comments

• Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    I really want 32. Knitting is not just winter wear, it all really depends on the yarn you use. If you look around there's a lot of really cute knitted summer tops.

a37KXqm.jpg
    GFF640g.jpg
    https://www.pinterest.nz/pin/326792516714903398/

I guess 31, 32, and 34 all fall into this category. I really hate 34, it reminds me too much of the crop top from Discover University which was my least favourite top from that pack (not just because it was a crop top), 31 is nice - it competes for second place with 4 but I really like 32. It's cute and it will look good on my pregnant sims and this game is short on cute pregnancy friendly clothing.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Number 4!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    32 socks.

there is no point in knitting pack with no woolly socks and I can't stress this enough.

there ain't even mittens on this voting thing which is really the most important knitted clothes for me (I have extensive knitted mitten collection irl + the gloves in game are ugly) so I truly hope they just add those regardless of voting and that is why it is missing p_p

I went looking for Mittens CC, and I only found one set and a recolor, so I'm wondering if there's an animation issue with mittens, which is, as far as I'm concerned, the only good reason to not have them (even if I'm not a huge fan of wearing mittens irl, because I need the fine manipulation.)
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    4, I guess. Honestly, I don't like this pack at all.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    #85. Kinda generic and plain I guess, but hey, I like it.
    Proud simmer
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd go with 63
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    Thank you everyone for your input and helping me decide, I'm going to vote and here are the choices:

*Popular choice:
    #70 The Toddler long-sleeved onesie got the popular vote (4 votes), so it's going in.

*Second choice:
    #91 The cat sweater with the fishie. I threw in the second popular choice as well (3 votes) because, why not?

*Selections that I also might have considered: - These are suggested player favorites from this thread that I kind of liked, as well as a few that I considered but might not have chosen in the end, so I let your choices influence my decision. They are:

Hats:
    #2 (Winter ear flaps unisex)
    #4 (Vintage looking cloche style)

Female Top:
    #32 (White flowing knit tank, possible maternity shirt)

Female Shoes:
    #37 (With the attached leg warmers)

Mens:
    #55 (Dark knit sweater w/vest)

Kids:
    #85 (Green two-toned stitched shirt)

*Three player picks using an online number randomizer:

#48 (Womens green pants w/flower design)
    #63 (Mens green pants with plaid pockets)
    #78 (Childrens pink knitted dress)

*And finally, these are the selections I chose myself:

#6 (Unisex dark knit hat with neck piece. I just love it for some reason and can't let it go, lol.)
    #47 (Womens blue knit pants/leggings. Knit pants are different from what we already have and go with the knitting theme.)
    #51 (Mens jacket with scarf. This is just a cool jacket and I can picture it being worn with the flight hat w/goggles from StrangerVille.)
    #66 (Toddler top w/scarf. I don't know why, I was just drawn to it, lol)

Sorry I couldn't include something for everyone, but hopefully there will be at least a few things in the final results that each person can be happy with. Good luck, everybody! :)
    #Team Occult
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    91, its stupidly adorable
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,819 Member
    0fQjDvD.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    The last one 92

Sassy.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    The Pet ones are great, and something I wasn’t expecting. I was always hoping they’d continue to bring out pet packs, it’s a shame MFP went the way it did.

I also love the llama hat :)
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    I would chose #69.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • reanseihreanseih Posts: 265 Member
    One?! That just became even harder.

I can’t decide between 32 and 45... so take the middle and 64 lmao! But seriously those slippers look adorable.
    青天白日滿地紅 Blue Sky, White Sun, and a Wholly Red Earth
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    Can only narrow it down to Three Cas Clothing:
    #2, #30 & #50.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    #4 it looks like some thing from the 40s 0r 50s
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    I'd go with #60 - need more men's clothing (really, anything but teen-elder women's) and I like it c:
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    I might buy the pack if #70 is in it lol.
    C0gfE.gif
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,872 Member
    Maybe the cat slippers.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for your input and helping me decide, I'm going to vote and here are the choices:

*Popular choice:
    #70 The Toddler long-sleeved onesie got the popular vote (4 votes), so it's going in.

*Second choice:
    #91 The cat sweater with the fishie. I threw in the second popular choice as well (3 votes) because, why not?

*Selections that I also might have considered: - These are suggested player favorites from this thread that I kind of liked, as well as a few that I considered but might not have chosen in the end, so I let your choices influence my decision. They are:

Hats:
    #2 (Winter ear flaps unisex)
    #4 (Vintage looking cloche style)

Female Top:
    #32 (White flowing knit tank, possible maternity shirt)

Female Shoes:
    #37 (With the attached leg warmers)

Mens:
    #55 (Dark knit sweater w/vest)

Kids:
    #85 (Green two-toned stitched shirt)

*Three player picks using an online number randomizer:

#48 (Womens green pants w/flower design)
    #63 (Mens green pants with plaid pockets)
    #78 (Childrens pink knitted dress)

*And finally, these are the selections I chose myself:

#6 (Unisex dark knit hat with neck piece. I just love it for some reason and can't let it go, lol.)
    #47 (Womens blue knit pants/leggings. Knit pants are different from what we already have and go with the knitting theme.)
    #51 (Mens jacket with scarf. This is just a cool jacket and I can picture it being worn with the flight hat w/goggles from StrangerVille.)
    #66 (Toddler top w/scarf. I don't know why, I was just drawn to it, lol)

Sorry I couldn't include something for everyone, but hopefully there will be at least a few things in the final results that each person can be happy with. Good luck, everybody! :)

That was very kind of you. Thankyou!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂teamwork at it's finest.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    #67... it really has to be a toddler choice
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    24, it would just look great on elders and to me fits the pack. We don't have anything like it.

32 & 33 were the first to catch my eye
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    meh, don't really care about anything on the list much, I like any boots with the legwarmers sticking out but that's about it.
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    91, its stupidly adorable

lol, I didn't even notice that when I was voting cause I never put clothes on animals but that is just cool.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    #18. Viking hat.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    92 or 56.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    # 1 hat