March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Expansion Pack on Discount

Origin is giving 50% of discount!! Which is the best one?

Best Expansion Pack on Discount 72 votes

Discover University
8%
SindocatDoloresGreyJemmaTheSimmersuperkyle221Lquinnuglytownie 6 votes
Seasons
66%
icmnfrshwindweaveralexspoom13AlrynnIsb917elanorbretonAnmirlacchant86luthienrisingashcrash19taydevKhrisstynemannannaFinvolaCheekybitsorangehippogriffbixtersDevilNDisguiseannaliese39Lemon405 48 votes
Get to Work
11%
CamkatqnoftheamazonTenchi2aRedShoe7ListentoToppDoggLightningSparxSimAlexandriaKimmer 8 votes
City Living
13%
ChampandGirlieFelicity1169ryttu3kTaraIris94silentcyborgEvilyn_1007ItsJanierTodilooSimuaryBrightBlueInk 10 votes

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Get to Work
    Get to work or seasons
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Seasons
    I feel like Seasons is just such a necessary staple. The holidays and weather really change the whole experience and make it so much more fun imo. Seeing my sims celebrate the holidays with friends and family warms my cold dead heart lol. Also, if they start to annoy you you can always turn them off and just enjoy the weather
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    edited January 2020
    Seasons
    U can have fun with play with the seasons & weathers.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    City Living
    Seasons is probably the most fundamental to realistic gameplay, but City Living is my favourite for San Myshuno, a fantastic aesthetic, and a ton of really interesting activities.
  • PurrrmeowPurrrmeow Posts: 30 Member
    Seasons
    It was an absolute game changer to see rain in the game. I didn't realize it didnt come vanilla and wondered why it never rained or snowed. I knew for sure it was the next expansion I was going to buy and don't regret it one bit.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I would say that the Seasons is the best even without any discount. However, if you can get it now, it's much better.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • uglytownieuglytownie Posts: 29 Member
    Discover University
    Discovery University but I like Servos is my primary reasoning.
    f9kiTE1.png
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons gives the feeling of time passing and that you're not just stuck in a sunny utopia where every day has the same perfect weather.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Seasons
    When Seasons is in a favorites poll, it will always be first, unless a better pack comes around. I'd say second would be Discover University, third City Living, fourth Get to Work. The top three were all super close for me though, because San Myshuno is the world I live in the most, I love the University Experience, and the Holidays from Seasons are a super easy way to earn satisfaction points (here comes the money tree!).
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Get to Work
    I think Seasons and City Living to an extent are worth it for full price. I'd go with Get to Work for a discount. I got it at a discounted price and think it was worth it.
  • qnoftheamazonqnoftheamazon Posts: 643 Member
    Get to Work
    I purchased get to work because, I wanted to see what goes on when my sims are on the job site.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Seasons
    Unless you don’t want weather/don’t think it interests you, then Seasons is the best one out of those choices imo. You won’t always want to live in the city, use the GTW careers, or have a sim in University. But if you have Seasons, weather and seasonal changes will be part of your gameplay all of the time.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    edited February 2020
    Seasons
    Seasons, definitely. Great build mode and CAS items, game play elements that won't ever get boring and will always work well with any family, and holidays (calendar). Definitely the pack to get!

I'd say out of all the packs you listed I would stay away from Get to Work personally. The three live careers offered are meh, and get boring quick. Magnolia Promenade is small and bland, and the items in the pack aren't may favorite.
    Proud simmer